'Warning' Extras 1

Forget Our Memories

A random chapter that relates to Skye's music video...

It's a short fluff to relax my readers from all the crying happening to my story^^

 

 


 

'Warning' Extras 1

 

A camera showed Jonghyun looking serious.
 
Jonghyun was mentally preparing himself before his 'paint' scene.
 
"Everyone who wants to throw water at Jonghyun, line up" Suho, one of the Exo members joked.
 
Key heard the announcement and was the first one to stand in line. 
 
Other idols followed his lead and stood in line as well.
 
"Yah! What's the meaning if this? Do you have some grudge against me?!"
 
"We can't miss this opportunity! It's a once in a lifetime chance hyung!" Minseok grinned.
 
The camera turned to the holder, Skye waved cheekily. "Wanna see who gets to throw water at Jonghyun sunbae?"
 
"Ladies and gentlemen, we are holding a contest on who will be the lucky ones to throw paint at our Jonghyun!" Onew took the responsibility as the host.
 
From the background, laughter from the staff could be heard.
 
Jonghyun was baffled at how many participants wanted to join in.
 
When his senior, Yunho, lined in as well, he whined. "Hyung?!"
 
"Sorry dongsaeng... just joining in for fun." He smiled.
 
Even Minho queued.
 
The participants were Minho of SHINee, Yunho of TVXQ, Suho of EXO-K, Sunny of SNSD, Kyuhyun of Super Junior and Chen of EXO-M.
 
"There will be 2 lucky people who will have the honor to humiliate my dongsaeng. The game you will all be playing is Rock, paper,scissors!" Onew, the leader of SHINee was really taking the role of MC seriously.
 
The rest of the audience were laughing.
 
The rivals were Chen and Suho, Minho and Sunny, and Yunho and Kyuhyun.
 
For the first game, Chen and Suho stood face to face.  The scene was funny because both idols were looking serious as if it was the most important decision of their lives.
 
"I won't lose." Chen told Suho. Behind him, EXO-M was cheering for him. 
 
"Go Chen!" They cheered.
 
"Sorry but I don't plan on losing either." Suho replied with a blank face.
 
The other participants can't help at laughing. 
 
Onew stood in the middle to facilitate. "Game when you guys are ready."
 
Rock.
 
Paper.
 
Scissors.
 
Suho chose Rock.
 
Chen picked paper.
 
"Chen wins!" Onew raised Chen's hand.
 
EXO-M were cheering wildly. Kris and Lay tried to look neutral but they were clearly happy at their member's victory.
 
Chen and Suho happily shook hands and even told a few jokes at each other.
 
Next game was Sunny and Minho.
 
Sunny showed her famous aegyo that everybody cringed.
 
Minho looked uncomfortable but focused.
 
Rock.
 
Paper.
 
Scissors.
 
Minho chose paper.
 
Sunny picked paper.
 
A tie.
 
They tried again.
 
This time Sunny used Scissors.
 
Minho raised pulled his hair in frustration because he chose paper.
 
"Sunny wins!" Onew anounced.
 
Meanwhile Jonghyun looked more forlorn at how happy the others were for the opportunity. 
 
The camera focused on him. "It seems like everyone is eager to throw paint at me."
 
Skye chuckled behind the camera and patted the idol on the shoulder. "It will be a good memory. Say hi!"
 
He waved at the camera and continued watching the game.
 
Everyone was excited for this rivalry since it was maknae versus leader.
 
The witty maknae, Kyuhyun of Super Junior against, TVXQ's superior leader, Yunho.
 
"Anything to say before you play?" Onew asked the players.
 
They shook their heads.
 
Rock.
 
Paper.
 
Scissors.
 
Kyuhyun used Rock.
 
Yunho picked scissors.
 
The Super Junior member grinned. Yunho smiled and congratulated the winner.
 
Changmin, Yunho's fellow member consoled the leader who funnily cried for show.
 
The remaining players were Chen, Sunny, and Kyuhyun.
 
In the final round, the player who loses twice will be out of the game.
 
As a result, Chen and Kyuhyun won.
 
Jonghyun slumped at the result. "This is really happening..." He muttered.
 
The scene was cut and moved forward to Jonghyun's paint scene.
 
The SHINee member was nervous. Not far from him, the winners were excited.
 
"Well... for Skye's music video, I will humiliate myself. I hope you support her."
 
The director was watching and motioned the signal.
 
Chen and Kyuhyun proceeded to their assigned position.
 
3.
 
2.
 
1.
 
Action!
 
Jonghyun started running and suddenly, the two splashed a bucket of paint each at him.
 
His expression was priceless.
 
At the director's screen, Chen and Kyuhyun's face were not shown.
 
"Cut!." The director called.
 
The two winners were laughing. Jonghyun glared at them. "I hate you guys."
 
Skye approached the camera. "Thanks for watching." She made a peace-sign.
 
The screen faded to black.
 
 

Love it or hate it?