'Warning' MV

Forget Our Memories

The moment everyone has been waiting for...

SM Entertainment and JYP Entertainment joint company, Dream Entertainment presents...Skye's Warning music video...

 


'Warning'

 
The camera focused on the pavement. The sound of someone walking in high heels could be heard.
 
The camera dragged on forward until the screen showed a woman's shoes up to her whole figure.
 
From her front, a blurred silhouette of 5 people stood.
 
The screen changed and showed a sly smile on her pink glossed lips.
 
'Warning' she mouthed.
 
The scene changed and Skye was walking in confidently in the night. Her presence caught everyone's attention including SHINee.
 
'Lying was never easy but lied with ease'
 
'You left me broken'
 
'I cried and you laughed.'
 
Her eyes wandered for a second to their direction and walked passed them with a smirk.
 
'Were you blind to see how cruel you had become?'
 
They were under her spell and began following her.
 
It began in a hide and seek chase.
 
She hid and passed through alleys.
 
In one of her turns, Key caught up to her. He grabbed her arm and whirled her to him.
 
Their eyes connected. A flashback brought a new scene.
 
Skye was still the good girl and Key was still the same. She was in a café, waiting for him. She waited for hours and when he came, their was Sunny sitting beside him. He smirked at her and left her, inhaling the smoke from his car.
 
Another shot of her was there in the present persona singing as Key left her.
 
'Never again will there be a girl like me who cries over you'
 
A flash brought her back to reality. She played along with advances.
 
'I promised that when we meet, you'll regret what you did'
 
'This will be my warning to the girls you meet'
 
'Never trust the guy you see in front of you'
 
'Look beyond what you see'
 
'Men like him can be deceiving'
 
A playful smile rose from her lips when he was leaning for a kiss. Before he could kiss her, she pushed him hard that made him step back. At that same moment, a group of thugs (KangIn, Siwon, LeeTeuk, Yunho) passed by. He got into a fight and she slipped away before he could stop her.
 
The game still continued.
 
Key was out of the game. Only 4 men remained.
 
'You shouldn't have played that little game of yours'
 
Jonghyun came into view, looking confident to catching her.
 
A flashback brought her to the old times. He was a cool guy and they meet. She visits him often in his work. One time, she caught him flirting with another woman (Victoria). Jonghyun saw her and he just brushed her off and continued flirting with the girl he was with.
 
From a corner, the new Skye was looking at the scene with her arms crossed.
 
'I was a fool to think you were a good guy'
 
He could almost reach Skye when shook her head haughtily. 
 
Without noticing, someone splashed water on him.
 
He looked at her shocked and she waved a finger at him. 
 
The scene changed and showed Taemin looking for her. Her brow arched and she surprised him by sneaking on him.
 
Once again, the scene went back when they were still together. Skye and Taemin were walking hand in hand on the street when his friends(EXO-K) recognized him. In their actions, they were asking who Skye was. He released her hand and denied knowing her at all and walking back with his friends.
 
The modern Skye passed by Taemin and his friends like strangers.
 
'Sweet like candy, lethal like poison'
 
Back to the present time, she sneakily hugged Taemin. Unfortunately for him, his girlfriend was around the vicinity with her friends. When his girlfriend saw the intimate hug, she didn't hesitate to slap him hard on the cheek. She glared at Skye, who looked happy. 
 
Taemin looked at her surprised. Skye winked at him and left him trying to console his girlfriend.
 
2 guys remained.
 
Skye leaned on a brick wall waiting for her next victim.
 
Guy number 4 arrived and it was Onew, looking exhausted from all the searching.
 
The screen flashed white. Onew and Skye were in a date. It was going well until a call interrupted their dinner. Onew excused himself. Skye waited until she grew tired of it. She stood up and searched for him. The old Skye found her in a private room with another woman (Seohyun), looking sweet and even presented the woman flowers. 
 
Skye's present self was sitting on a nearby table, looking rebellious with a champagne in hand.
 
'You never did the right thing even once'
 
Onew found her smiled at his so-called victory. He approached her and she let him near.
 
She screamed loud that caught Onew in surprise. Immediately, police officers came and she accused him of ual assault.
 
Onew wanted to grab her but the officers (EXO-M) stopped him. She grinned at him as he helplessly denied the accusations.
 
'Who said girls like me can be fooled again?'
 
'Never again... never again..'
 
'If you don't want to hurt like me, listen to what I say'
 
'Warning... warning to the girls out there...'
 
She saved the best for the last.
 
Before she could look for the last one, he found her instead.
 
He gripped her wrist tight and kissed her knuckles.
 
Skye and Minho met in a club event in College. It was love at first sight. They were almost like the perfect couple until Minho invited her to a party. She was excited about it. But as it turned out, she was a bet. In front of her, his friends (Changmin, Kyuhyun & Yuri) gave Minho the money he won from the bet. He smiled arrogantly at her and left her humiliated in front of everyone.
 
Modern Skye shook her head at the scene.
 
'This time it will be your turn'
 
Instead of blushing, she turned cold and pulled her hand harshly away from him.
 
Her fist connected with his face and hell fell to the ground, with his hand  touching his cheek.
 
'Sorry boy, you made your mistake of playing me for a fool.'
 
She stood happily in front of him.
 
One by one, the screen showed what happened to the boys.
 
Key was beaten up.
 
Taemin was still running after his girlfriend.
 
Jonghyun was shock at his wet clothes.
 
Onew was being taken to the police station for questioning.
 
And Minho was still looking dazed after being hit.
 
Her phone rang. She picked it up.
 
The camera zoomed to her lips that formed the word 'Oppa'.
 
Not long after, a motorbike stopped beside her.
 
She smiled at the driver and she hopped on the bike.
 
Before the bike drove off, she gave one final wink and a kiss to Minho.
 

'Now, it's game over'

 
--------------
 
After the release of the music video, SM gifted the fans with an extra clip showing NGs and behind the scene of Skye's "Warning" MV.
 
Extras will updated later...
What do you think?