Project

My Teacher Taught Me How To Love

I edited the end. I didn't know that something went wrong when I published this. Mianhae. Don't worry, the next chapter is on the works. :D

 


 

"He's single and he's perfect." I overheard Jiyeon talking with Seungyeon and Minji. They were obviously talking about Lee sunsaengnim. I don't want to eavesdrop, but their loud voices made me hear their conversation.

 

"So, are you saying we should try flirting with him?!"

 

"But isn't that against the rules?"

 

"Seungyeon, Minji, the administrators doesn't have to know about it."

 

"But, wouldn't that jepordize Lee sunsaengnim's reputation as a teacher?"

 

"Well, I really like him and I'll just do anything to protect him and me. He's beautiful and perfect.  He should deserve someone who is as beautiful as he is, which is me. I am the most beautiful girl of the whole school. And we know that I was voted for that title." Jiyeon proudly said. 

 

"Good Morning class~!" Lee sunsaengnim had already entered, ending the conversation of the three. I shook my head and stood up as we greeted him.

 

"For our first agenda, I'll first give you a  project. You are about to write a book report." Lee sunsaengnim said. Most of my classmates complained and grunted, but I just rolled my eyes. No wonder some of them has been in this school for such a long time, they're a bunch of lazy bums.

 

"I know everyone doesn't like book reports. I was once a student too you know." He joked, probably melting the hearts of everyone else. "But as a reward, I'll let you choose your own book. With rules such it your report must have at least 5 pages. You can use any book from any era, but I'm guessing most or all of you will go for modern ones like the DaVini Code, Twilight, and Harry Potter. And I will also have to approve your chosen book, okay?" And the class nodded. "Alright, let's begin our lessons then."

 

He proceeded teaching us about Hamlet by Shakespeare. It makes me to do my report on Romeo and Juliet. Why? Because like any other girl like there, I like romance stories especially if it's forbidden love. Maybe I should go to the library to borrow that book.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

It was already dismissal and time flew so fast. The wind was blowing strong again and the sky was dimming. Was the rain going to pour out today? I hope not. I don't have my umbrella with me right now.

 

"Jieun, are you going home already?" Minyoung asked. She was my best friend, but we are different from each other. "Gotta get a head start on my English report before the laziness within me come. I'll just call you later." I told her and she nodded. She waved and left.

 

I entered the library, one of the most deserted places in the school. "Good afternoon Jieun." Mrs. Hwang, the librarian spoke. "Good afternoon Mrs. Hwang." I smiled at her. Students in this school rarely go here. They hate the smell of books and the librarian. But Mrs. Hwang isn't that bad. They only hate her because they're always so noisy, and Mrs. Hwang would tell them to keep quiet or leave. Obviously, they give her dirty looks before leaving. I wonder how she had survived all these years in our school.

 

As for me, the library is my sanctuary. It's the only place where I can have peace. I walked towards where they keep Shakespeare's collection. I walked and smiled at the books here. I wish I could read them all, but I don't have much time. I let my hand touch the edges of the books as I walk there. I finally saw the book I was looking for, and I was surprised when someone's hand also grabbed the book.

 

Our hands touched and I froze. I felt electricity run down my body. I looked at the owner of the hand. I retrieved my hand and bowed at him. "Lee sunsaengnim." I looked at him smiling at me as he holds the book. "Your gonna read 'Romeo & Juliet'?" He asked me as he browse at the pages of the book. "I was gonna use it for the English report you gave us." I said, staring into those beautiful brown orbs of his. "I see. Would it be okay if I borrow this first tonight and let you borrow it after? I'm gonna present it to the class tomorrow." He said and I nodded. 

 

I was about to leave but he spoke again. "You know, you impress me, Jieun." I stopped and turned to look at him in wonder. I can feel the sudden rapid of my heart beat. "You're unlike most of the students here. You go to the library and read such classic literature." He smiled. I tucked my hair behind my ear and smiled back at him. "This place was my sanctuary. The only place that is quiet in the whole school." I said. I continued to talk until we sat at a table.

 

"I used to go here just because I wanted to run away from the noise of the outside world. I got bored and tried to read such books. Ever since then, I grew fond of this place. Going here to relax and unwind by reading a book became a habit of mine. If I have alot of time, I'd choose to read all books here at the library." I said as I took a book from a nearby shelf. "But I'm just like any student here." I saw him tilt his head, probably wondering what I meant by that.

 

"I'm only good at English. I'm having a hard time coping with Science. It's not an easy subject." I said with a smirk. "I know. I almost failed my Math subject when I was in my senior year in high school." He chuckled.

 

I suddenly looked at the clock and realized that it was almost night time. "Lee sunsaengnim, mianhae, but I have to go now! Bye Lee sunsaengnim! Bye Mrs. Hwang!" I said and ran off the library. I hurriedly  went to the bus stop and was yelling. "Ahjusshi! Ahjusshi! Wait ahjusshi!" I yelled as I chased the bus. When the bus saw me, it stopped. I was panting as I climbed on the bus. The peoplle gave me weird looks. I bowed as I fixed myself and walked to my seat.

 

I looked at my bag, only to find out that I have left my notebook in the library. I couldn't go back now. I just wish someone else doesn't get it.

 

{Donghae's POV}

I watched Jieun as she runs out of the library. She's just cute. I looked at where she sat and saw a ntoebook. I picked it up and saw that it was her.

 

Jieun. She has a pretty name that suits her beautiful physical features.

 

She has potential to go into a good school. Why does she studies here?

{End of POV}