Us

My Teacher Taught Me How To Love

I still had my eyes close, and when I opened them, "Jieun..." Donghae called me and I looked away. I know I was blushing. I know my heart is beating at a rapid speed again. I know that if I look at him, I may not be able to control myself.

 

"Look at me, please. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. I just got carried away." He said with a worried voice. I heard him sigh and he released my hands. "If you're angry, I understand. I'll just bring you clothes." He said and stood up.

 

When I saw him stood up, I got worried. I ran to him and hugged him from his back. "You said you'll never leave me. Where are you going without me?" I told him. He turned and faced me. "I haven't answered you and you're already walking away. I guess you don't want to know what I feel for you, eh?" I teased. "Yah. You're making me nervous. What if you don't feel the same way?" He was pouting and he looks cute. "Then I wouldn't do this." I said and tiptoed to give him a peck on the lips.

 

He seems surprised and I giggled at his sight. "I'll just be in the bathroom, taking a shower. Please prepare some clothes for me." I said and left him standing there. I looked at the bathroom that had a lot of fish designs here. I guess he loves them very much. 

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

I took a quick shower since I'm tired from the party earlier. I wrapped the fish towel around me and stuck my head out of the bathroom. "Donghae sshi, where are my clothes?" I asked him. "I washed it, but I prepared some clothes for you. It's on the bed." He said. 

 

I stepped out of the bathroom and changed into the clothes he gave me. There was a jersey with the his name on the back and the number 09. I wore the shirt and it was up to my mid thigh. The shorts were too big that it just slips. I decided not to wear in anymore. 

 

Just then, Donghae knocked on the door. I let him enter and he was smiling when he entered. "Isn't it too big? I'm sorry that's all I have." He rubbed his nape and he looks cute. "It's okay." I said and walked towards him to hug him. He seems surprised, but hugged me after. "Donghae sshi, what are we now?" I asked him. "It's not what we are. But what I am." He said. I looked up at him to see his beautiful eyes looking at me. "I am yours." The moment he said those words, I smiled and hugged him tighter.

 

"I never knew love was this sweet." I told him. "Now you know." He said and giggled. "Let's get you to bed." He said and carried me bridal style. He laid me on my bed and I sat up. I hugged my knees and he sat beside me. "Sleep well." He said and kissed my forehead. "Why am I treated like a child?" I pouted. "Because you are a child." He teased. "Yah. My birthday is near. Why you still treat me like a baby? I'm 18 now." I complained. "Because you'll always be my baby." He joked. "You're the baby. You're the one who's bathroom is filled with fishy designs." I pointed out. "But fishes are cute! And they are friends, not food." He pouted. "Whatever fishy oppa~" I sang. "Whatever my beautiful girl~" He sang and I looked away to hide my face with a pillow.

 

"Hey..." He tugged the pillow and I covered my face with my hands. "Why are you hiding your face? You always hide your face every time I say something sweet." He said and tucked my hair. I removed my hands and looked at him.

 

"I really like you, Donghae sshi. I look at you differently from how my classmates look at you. I thought it was just a simple crush, but when we got closer, I realized it was more than that. My heart will get hurt when I'm not supposed to. I wanted to tell you what I feel for you, but I wasn't even sure about my feelings, and about yours too." I opened up to him, all the confusions my heart held. I was still worried, but I was still at ease. The next thing I knew, he hugged me.

 

"You know, during the first day of my teaching, you stood out from your classmates. First, because you were quiet. Second, you reacted differently from your classmates. They seem so interested in me, but you weren't." He pouted and I giggled. "Now you know why." I said. "Third, you are a s,art and bright student." He added. "And lastly, because you were so beautiful and kind hearted." He smiled. "But I tried to forget my feelings for you. I tried to hold them and not show them because you might not feel the same. I'm a teacher, and me liking a student is beyond the teacher's moral code. If you weren't my student, I'd really would've dated you out a long time ago." He sighed.

 

I woke up to the reality that what he said was right. I am his student and he is my teacher. People might think wrong or immoral of our acts. But what is right of love then?

 

I pulled away and he looked at me. "I didn't mean to--" He said. "I know. You were right. I'm your student. It's so wrong of me to date you. I don't want you to lose your job and license because of me. I'm sorry." I stood up from the bed. He grabbed my wrist and I looked back at him. "But I also don't want to risk losing you when I just got you." He said. I could see in his eyes that he was sincere. I know I also don't want to lose him too.

 

I should really stop being selfish and start to think about others too. With us together now, the journey is not just about him or me anymore, but about us. We will both face everything together now and not just alone.

 

"I'm sorry. I don't want to lose you too." I said. "It's okay. Now, why don't you sleep."  He said and laid me on his bed again. He was about to go away when he I held his wrist. "Can you stay with me? Even until when I fall asleep." I asked and bit my lip.

 

Without any hesitation, he laid down next to me. I rested my head on his beautiful well built chest. I inhaled his scent and cuddled in his muscled arms. It feels so warm and nice. I feel like I belong in his arms. I belong with him.

 


 

It's Thursday, and updating in days like this is almost impossible, but I did. And, I have a long test in Sociology tomorrow, but I'd rather update this. :D

 

I really wanna thank you all for reading my story. I never thought that I would get this much subscribers. Really. :D I hope you enjoyed this chapter! ^^

 

Comments are well-loved! 

 

By the way, it's the birthday of my father-in-law, Mr. Kim! :D It's Kim Heechul's father's birthday! Happy birthday abeoji! ^^