Graduation Ball

My Teacher Taught Me How To Love

It was the night that everyone had waited for. All the students wanted to bring dates and be as beautiful like the princess we all hoped to be. "I hope Donghae will like it," omma said as she brushes the side of my hair. It was curled to my right side and shined like the hair of those princesses in movies. I stood up and twirled, feeling like Cinderella, except that I have no curfew. "Oh, Jieun dear, I won't be home tonight. I'll sleep at a friend's house, so you can take care of everything here, okay?" Omma said and I nodded. Just then, there was a knock on the door. My omma opened it, and we were shocked to see Donghae. 

 

"Am I late or early?" He shyly asked and rubbed the back of his head. He was wearing a semi formal polo and pants with a neck tie. "You dressed up good," I blushed. "I thought you'll go blue?" I asked. "They ran out of the good ones. So there was none left but this one. Sorry I couldn't match our colors." He sighed. "It's okay," I said and chuckled."Ready?" He offered his hand and I took it. "Bye omma!" I yelled. "Bye too, omma!" He yelled, and my omma waved her hand to us. "Enjoy the night! And take care of my Jieun, Donghae!" She said. We wallked towards a car, which seems to be different. "I rented a new car. I don't want others to see us." He said and we hopped in.

  

_*_*_*_*_*_*_  

 

When we arrived a street near our school, where the event was going to be held, I hopped out of the car already. "I'll just follow you afterwards." He said and I nodded. When we arrived, the venue was beautiful. It was decorated with flowers, ribbons and streamers. There were doves and other birds in cages. "I couldn't believe that Jiyeon managed to pull it all off," Minyoung said, surprising me. "Minyoung! You scared me," I chuckled. "Hey there, Leeteuk." I greeted her date and he greeted me back. "Why don't you have a date?" She asked me. "I just chose not to have one." I answered. Before she could ask another question, Leeteuk asked her for a dance.

 

Everywhere I look, everyone has a date. Even the nerds have one. I chuckled to myself. I was the only one without a date. Well, that was in their view. I have a date. I looked around the area until my eyes landed on him. Our eyes met. In a crowd of couples, I wasn’t really dateless and alone. We just looked at each other’s eyes, and slowly imagine ourselves dancing with each other. In a crowd full of people, I can only see him. I began to walk towards the food table which was outside the dance area, and he followed too.

 

“Everyone has a date except you,” he said. “It’s not that I don’t have a date. We just can’t be seen.” I pouted. He chuckled and popped a potato ball in his mouth. “This is good,” he said. “Try the salmon! It’s good!” I said and chewed one. This was good enough for me, standing at the buffet table beside him, laughing and eating. We’d check if there were other students and when we saw that there was none, we’d feed each other. For an hour, we were like this.

 

We took the chance to go outside. We went to the highest part of the school, which was the rooftop. The night breeze was cold. Winter was about to end, but the temperature was still slow. Suddenly, I felt a coat being placed on my shoulders. I looked at Donghae who just smiled at me. "Do you wanna dance?" He asked me and held his hand out. The music was still audible from where we were, so I took his hand. He holds my right hand, while my other hand was on his right shoulder, and his remaining hand on my waist.

 

We began to sway as the music plays on. Our eyes were locked on each other, and took this moment to just talk with our eyes, and feel the connection between us. "Donghae oppa..." I whispered and he just slowly leaned on me to give me a kiss. The kiss continued on as I wrap my arms around his neck and his on my waist. 

 

We pulled away to catch our breaths and we giggled. He gave me a peck and pulled me for us to sit down. I was gonna take the seat beside him when he pulled me, causing me to sit on his lap. I his hair and gave him a kiss on the forehead. He leaned again to resume our kiss. He nibbled on my lower lip this time and I parted my lips a little, making his tongue sneak into my mouth. My hands slid down from his shoulders down to his lower back. He was pulling me towards him more every second, until we were so pressed unto each other, that no space was left. 

 

Our actions were stopped when someone spoke through the microphone. We took this as a signal that we should return. He let me down first and he'll follow afterwards. I just arrived at the venue in time when they were already awarding people. I saw Minyoung and Leeteuk and I went to them. "Best dress is Park Jiyeon!" They announced and we clapped. "Hey, where have you been?" Minyoung asked me. "Just hanging around," I answered and looked at the entrance to see Donghae who just entered and clapping his hands too. He turned towards our direction and we smiled to each other. "Now, for tonight's male of the night!" The announcer said and opened the envelope. "The winner is, Lee Donghae!" I was shocked to hear his name. I looked at him, and  saw him surprised too. I saw how the girls' eyes sparkle as he walks toward the stage. I clapped knowing that the winner is him. I just know I won't be the female of the night. It's Jiyeon's.

 

"Now, for the most awaited award," the announcer sent hopes for everyone again. "Park Jiyeon!" We all clapped. I forced a smile as I saw her walk to the stage and cling to my boyfriend. "Time for the last few minutes of dancing. Now, grab your dates everyone!" The MC said and left. I stood back at the corner as I watch everyone dance with the one they love, while I watch Donghae dance with another girl. I looked at him and saw him look at me. I saw Jiyeon trying to look where Donghae was looking at, but I just left the place. I bitterly smiled as I wait outside for him to drive me home.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

"Jieun?" I turned and saw Donghae. "Oppa," I called and gave him a weak smile. "Have you been waiting for a little while?" He asked me. I paused for a while before I slowly nodded. "Mianhae. I absolutely have no idea as to how and why I was the male of the night," he said, pointing at the sash with the title awarded to him. "Well, every girl just practically drooled over you," I said and turned around. I rolled my eyes and began to walk away. "Where are you going?" He asked me. "Home," I said, trying to hail a cab. "I'll take you home." He offered. "Thanks, but I don't want to bother you anymore. Others might see me." I said and was able to get a cab. "Are you mad at me?" He grabbed my arm before I could enter the cab. "No. I'm just annoyed that I have such a wonderful and handsome boyfriend that people also want him. I'm sorry I couldn'y be that beautiful and good for you to the eyes of others," I said and left him.

 

The cab ride seems so long when it's not that even far from my place. When we arrived in front of my house, I paid the cab driver and stepped out. I opened my bag to get my keys, but something was wrong. I couldn't find the keys. My house was completely empty. It was almost midnight, and I was alone in front of my house in my gown. I groaned in annoyance. It was late at night, and I don't know what to do. I rubbed my arms, it was getting colder than before. Just then, that familiar jacket was placed on my shoulders. 

 

"You should've accepted my offer in giving you a ride. Let's go to my place. I think you still have some of your clothes in there," he said and pulled me to his car. I don't have any choice so I didn't bother to struggle. The ride was quiet. I still have his jacket since it was colder. When we arrived, I sat at the couch. "I'll  just prepare some food and drinks," he said and headed to the kitchen.

 

I sat at the couch at the living room. Minutes later, he had placed the plate of food and out drinks. "I am sorry." He tried to begin our conversation as he sat beside me. I shouldn't be mad at him, right? It wasn't his fault. I just lay my head on his shoulder. "If you think I'm mad at you, not anymore." I said and smiled at him before taking a bite off the sandwich. "So, you're okay with me dancing with Jiyeon?" He asked me. "Of course not. We weren't able to have our last dance!" I pouted and he pinched my cheeks. "Well, let's dance then," he said and stood up. He walked to his speakers and chose a slow song, good enough for us to dance. "Can I have this dance, my lady?" He asked. I took his hands with the blush on my face.

 

We positioned like doing a formal dance, but soon after, I leaned my head on his chest. His bare arms wrapped around my waist. I can feel his strong arms a place of comfort and security for me. Every girl had dreamt to dance with their prince charming. I had lost that dream when I had realized that no guy can ever like me, but now, here I am, in the arms of my own prince charming.

 

Screw those who said fairytales and magic doesn't exist in the real world. My life is like a fairytale. I was like Cinderella, minus the evil step-mom and step-sisters, well if you consider Jiyeon, then she can pass as one. Being like a princess doesn't mean living in a palace and wearing expensive dresses. I think being a princess is when you are rightly treated by your prince. Then there's finding your prince. It was like magic. I never  thought that such a wonderful prince would come to someone like me. As a song goes, got to believe in magic, tell me how two people find each other, in a world that's full of strangers. Got to believe in magic, something's stronger than the moon above, 'cause it's magic when two people fall in love.

 

Sadly, the mood was ruined when Super Junior's Mr. Simple suddenly blasted. Donghae immediately went to he speakers and turned off the music. "Do you want to take pictures? You know, to keep the memories?" He asked and I agreed. He took his laptop and we began posing. I wasn't the shy type in front of the camera now because of him. There was too much aegyo and love around that maybe we were even too sweet for the ants.

 

"Why don't you change into your night wear?" He asked me and I nodded. Luckily, I managed to remove the gown and changed into some cute sleep wear. It took a while in removing the make up that when I stepped out, Donghae was already asleep. I waslked to him and smile at my cute prince charming. "Wake up, fishy," I poked him. He opened an eye and rubbed his eyes. He stretched and headed for the bathroom.

 

When he stepped out of the bathroom, he was in a white tanktop and fish board shorts. Even if he just wore this, he still look handsome. "I wonder what they would say if the ball's male of the night wears fish shorts," I teased. "Whatever ," he said and pulled me close to him. "You were the most beautiful for me tonight," he said as he my hair. "You were the only guy I can see earlier. I love you, oppa," I said and hugged him tighter. "I love you too." He said and held my chin to lean for a kiss.

 

 

WARNING: I shall give you this option to skip this part as this is the rated part already. You may skip to the last paragraph and a/n because I'm gonna give you something for Hae's birthday. :>

 

 

I love how soft his lips are. He adds pressure on my lower lip, and I give in to his request. He lets his tongue in and explored my mouth. Our tongues were swirling with each other, tasting minty fresh. He guided me as we slowly sat down at the couch with him me on top. "Oppa~" I let out a soft moan as I land on his lap, feeling his crotch getting hard by the minute. He just replied me with another kiss. "Are we going to do it again?" He asked me. "If I say I want to, will you grant me my wish?" I asked shyly, drawing circles on his arm. "The feeling is mutual," he said and carried me to his room.

 

He gently lay me on the bed, with our kiss resuming. He gave more pressure into the kiss, asking for entrance, and I gave him what he wanted. Our tongues played with each other while his right hand was caressing my cheek and his other hand sliding down to my neck down to my chest. He gently took hold of my and massaged it. I let out a soft moan and he began to trail kisses on my face and to my neck. When he was on my neck, he too hard, leaving a mark. "Oppa, that's gonna leave a mark!" I pouted. "Exactly,my point!" He smirked. He then removed my shirt and tried looking for the hook of my bra. "Front hook," I whispered and he pecked my lips before his lips came in contact with my s. He began to my left and played with my right. After a while, he did the same with the other side.

 

I pushed him a little and rolled us over, so now I was on top. He removed his shirt and it was my turn to give him my kisses. He gave me a mark, and I marked him too, just to show that he is mine. I ran my hands down his abs that only I can touch. He let out a soft moan and I by running my finger on his clothed member, earning a louder grunt from him. Suddenly, his arms were on my waist, pulling myy body closer to him. I could feel his pressed on my legs and I could just feel my body's temperature rising.

 

"I can't take it," he said and pushed me away to remove his shorts and boxers. I removed my shorts and underwear too and when I faced him again, I gulped to see him fully , sprawled on the bed with him his own . Is it me, or did it get bigger than from the last time? "Oppa," I called out and removed his hand from his . I held it and pumped it for him this time. Letting out a moan,I looked at Donghae who seem to enjoy it, but you can't deny how much he wanted more. I bent down and flick my tongue on his tip, making him moan louder. I suddenly took him whole by the mouth. He bucked his hips, making me gagged. I began slow at first, slowly letting my tongue swirl on the head and hollowing my cheeks as I it. "F-faster.. Oh god, faster please," he pleaded. I became faster, bobbing my head up and down. I looked up to see Donghae throw his head back with his eyes closed and mouthing words. 

 

"Uhh.. I feel like," I knew what he meant. He was near, so I pulled away, with a string of saliva on his connecting with my lips. He sat up with uneven breaths. "Are you ready?" He asked and I nodded. He gave me a kiss before lying me down. He went down to my entrance and kissed it. It felt weird, but the sensation and thought of his tongue on my felt good. "O-oppa," I called out within my short breaths. JUst then, he inserted his finger on me. He slow at first, but as he paced speed, he adds more fingers. I've been letting out moans and it just gets louder with each action and touch. He then pulled out and surprised me when I felt his inside me. I yelled and my fists clenched. "Sorry," he said and leaned down to give me a kiss. "Just move," I answered and he slowly s his hips. 

 

He moved so fast and I loved it. I wrapped my legs around his waist as I push myself to him and he s more into me. I sat up and wrapped my arms on his neck. I began to ride him this time. He held my waist and helped me ride him. When I try to hit him, he buck his hips, making him hit my spot. "Hit that again," I said with my nails scratching his shoulders. "I can feel myself near!" I managed to say at this moment. "Then do it. I want you to cover my with your ," he whispered seductively. "How can... you be this naughty?" I said. "Because I am," he answered me, and after a few more s, I came, covering him with my own . He pulled out of me and pumped his own . I held it with my hand too and helped him with his until he finally came. He took some tissues and wiped his off before we fall down to the bed.

 

He pulled me so I lay down on his chest. "Jieun-ah," he called and looked at me. "You don't regret this, right?" He asked me. I was surprised by his question. "Of course I do. I love you so much that I really can't see myself anyone else but you," I answered and his hair. "I'm such a lucky person in having you," he said. "That's my line, you know," I chuckled. "But you're not the only who found someone to love for the rest of your life," he said and intertwined together. He gazed into my eyes and leaned to give me a kiss.

 

"Saranghae, Jieun-ah... Jeongmal saranghae."

 

 


 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE WORLD'S BEST FISHY, LEE DONGHAE!!!!

 

 

                

 

 

And I'm gonna give you videos that will make your nose bleed:

 

Donghae can beat JT anytime. XD

 

 

That is one lucky ELF. If I were her, I'd also freeze. 

 

 

s. You enjoyed this too, right? HOW CAN YOU NOT?! Hello not so little fishy. 

 

 

You must be shock right?

 

But don't deny that you don't like it. XD

 

He knows how to charm ladies. This innocent man can make your ovaries explode, right, Hae?

Happy Birthday!!! ^^