1st Official Date

My Teacher Taught Me How To Love

I was  awaken by a sweet voice I love. "Jieun..." He shook me, but  I rolled away so my back was facing him. "Breakfast~" He said but I still grunted. "Aigoo~ My girl is so stubborn." I heard him giggle and suddenly lifting me.

 

"WAHH! Oppa, bring me down!" I yelled and he let me down. "Oppa? You never call me oppa." He pointed out. "If you don't want, then it's fine with me." I said and walked towards the bathroom. "I didn't say don't call me that! Call me that!" He sounded cute from the outside.

 

When I was done taking a shower, I stepped out of the bathroom. I saw my clothes from last night and I wore it. Donghae stuck his head inside the room with his hand covering his eyes. "Breakfast is ready. And if you want, we can pass by Minyoung's house to get your bag." He said. I giggled and removed his hand to see his eyes closed. "Open your eyes." I said and he did. We both smiled and ate breakfast.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

He drove us back to Minyoung's house. I can say that she's already awake. I know that she isn't the heavy sleeper type. "Oppa, drive to the corner. I don't want her to think that I have a..." I wasn't able to finish my sentence. I couldn't even say it. "Boyfriend?" He said and I nodded. "Am I your first?" He asked and I nodded again. "I can't blame you. Every student of mine is dreaming about me." He teased. "Okay." I rolled my eyes. "Just wait for me until I return." I said and went out of the car.

 

I walked towards Minyoung's door and rang the doorbell. "Jieun, is that you?" Her voice echoed. "No. I'm a thief and I'm about to steal your precious Leeteuk." I teased. And in a few seconds, she stormed out. "Take back what you said." She said and crossed her arms. I chuckled and lightly hit her arm. "I'm just kidding. I don't like Leeteuk like you do, and I don't like boys." I said. Donghae is different. He's a man, and I love him.

 

"Stop with the glare. You're gonna get wrinkles early." I . "Fine. You're in a good mood today." She rolled her eyes and we walked towards her room. "Well, I'm a morning person, remember?" I told her. "Oh yeah. Here's your bag. Do you want to eat breakfast?" She asked as she handed me my bag. "I'll pass. I already had mine. Anyway, I'm going now." I said and was about to leave her place. "You seem in a hurry. Do you have a date?" She teased. "Date? Are you serious?! Me?!" I crossed my arms. "Kidding. I know you'd never date anyone. Even if guys would be over you, you don't like them and they don't have a chance on you. Well, bye now." She said and pushed me out of her house.

 

Well, too bad she doesn't know the truth that I do have a... I can't even say it. Well, I have Donghae, that's it. Now, I really won't mind others because my eyes and heart is for him only. I only have him.

 

I walked back to his car and knocked at the window. He unlocked the door and I climbed at his car. "I got my bag. I'm gonna go home for a change of clothes." I told him and we drove to my house. "Are you busy?" He asked me during the ride. "No. Why?" I looked at him while his eyes still on the road. "I just want us to go out. You know, on a date." I looked away and tucked my hair behind my ear. "Sure." I said. "Really?" He stopped the car and smiled widely at me. "Why? Do you think I'll reject it?" I asked. "Well, this week is the due of the English report that I gave you. And we will begin discussing your entry about the essay contest too. I'll be expecting you to be busy." He reasoned out. "I'll never be busy for you." I held his shoulder and squeezed it for assurance.

 

We both smiled and the car stopped at my house. "Come in." I offered.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

"How do I look?" I asked Donghae as I stepped out of the bathroom. I was wearing a blue ruffled skirt with a black band on the waist area, a white printed top and black wedges. I wore a pink lisptick that I don't usually use, and I curled up my hair. He stood up and held out his hand. "Ready for our date today, princess?" He teased. I blushed and happily took his hand.

 

He drove us to a simple mall. We both wore sunglasses so that people won't notice us. We walked hand in hand and we were like glued to each other. I never had a boyfriend before. He was my first kiss and he was my first boyfriend. I don't want to lose him.  

 

"What about we go watch a movie? I really like this new movie of Hyun Bin." Donghae suggested. "Yeah. I heard it was very great and a tearjerker too. Let's watch it." I said and pulled him to buy us tickets. We bought a bucket of popcorn for us to share and drinks for each of us. 

 

When we entered the movie house, I heard girls complimenting Donghae. "Look at him! He's so gorgeous!" I tried to ignore them, but all the eyes were on him. He then held my hand and I looked at him. "Excuse me, me and my girlfriend are gonna pass." He said and all the girls' shoulders deflated. He was a gentleman and ignored every girl. 

 

When we took our seats, I haven't looked at him. "Popcorn?" He offered, but I just waved my hand, signalling that I don't like it. "Is there a problem?" He suddenly asked me. "Nothing." I answered. "But it seems like it." He touched my cheek. I looked at him and blushed. Good thing it was dark, he couldn't see my face clearly then. 


"If it was about those girls earlier, just think, who did I choose? Even if there are many girls out there, the one that I'll still be after is you." He said. I smiled and I guess he saw it. He leaned closer and kissed my forehead. He placed his arm around my shoulder and I placed my head on his shoulder and watched the movie.

 

 

After the movie, we walked at the mall for a little while, looking at the items in different stores. I noticed him eyeing this beautiful watch. "You like it?" I asked him. He just shook his head and smiled back at me. "It's expensive anyway. I really don't need a new watch." He said. I looked at him, who was still staring at the watch. He shook his head and looked at me. "Let's go~" 

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

He was now driving me to the outskirts of Seoul. I gave him a questioning look, but all I got from him was a smile. "Where are we?" I asked him. "In the road that will lead us to something beautiful." He said and stepped out of his car. He opened my side of his car and climbed down too.

 

it was almost sunset and the sky was becoming mixed shades of blue, orange and purple. "It's beautiful." I said. "I know. That's why I took you here." He said and took my hand with his. "Earlier, I'm sorry for being.. You know..." I said and scratched the back of my head. "It's okay. I understand." He said and kissed the top of my head. I blushed as I hugged him sideways and inhaling his lovely scent. He was wonderful. He was nice. He is just everything that makes me think that there is something good about life.

 

"Let's take pictures!" He said and brought out his phone. I was hesitant at first, but I felt comfortable after. We posed with something cute, funny and sweet. He would wrap his arms around me and would kiss me, while I just blushed. He did a lot of cute faces, while I could only pout and wink with peace signs. "I want a kiss." He pouted like a little kid. "Are you sure you're Lee Donghae, my English teacher?" I . "No. I'm Lee Donghae, you're cute and childish fishy boyfriend." He corrected. I laughed and agreed with him. "Yes, you are cute and childish." I pinched his cheek. "Well, can you kiss me for the camera?" He said and I said fine.

 

I kissed his cheek and he shot us. "Cute." He showed me. "One more." He said and held the camera high. I was about to give him a kiss on his cheek when he turned, giving me a quick kiss. He smiled when he pulled away. He looked at his phone and saw that the picture was taken neatly. "It's cute, see." He said and showed the picture of us kissing, to me. I nodded and turned my head towards the direction of the sunset to hide my blush.

 

We leaned on the hood of his car and watched as the sun go down. I was just in his arms, like where I belong. "You fit perfectly in my arms." He said. "I think so too." I added. He gave me a kiss on my cheek and we stayed for that until we got hungry.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

We were now at a restaurant in Seoul. He actually made reservations for us. "Two steaks and red wine for us." He told the waiter. "Wine? So you're allowing me to drink?" I raised my eyebrow. "You have adult supervision." He teased. "Sometimes I feel like I'm the adult here who's taking a little boy." I teased and rolled my eyes. "But I'm your little boy." He did some aegyo and I giggled at his cuteness.

 

After a while, our steaks came. We ate happily and we would frequently feed each other. When we were done, he finally took me home. I offered him to stay for a while and have some tea. While preparing, I saw him look at my picture frames. I guess he wanted to know more about me. 

 

"Oppa, the tea is ready." I said and set it on the small table I bought earlier this week. We sat down facing each other and drank the tea. "I saw you looking at my pictures." I said. "I'm sorry." He said. "No. I guess you just wanted to know more about me. You have the right to know it anyway." I told him. I took a sip of my tea before telling him about me.

 

"So, I was born in Seoul. I was an only child. My parents separated when I began middle school. You know that part already and when I began to live on my own. Well, the night my parents separated, was the night my mom found out about my dad's affair. My mom became a battered wife for the first and last time. My father left us and went to his mistress. A week after, he died in an accident." I tried to hold my tears. He sat next to me and hugged me. 

 

"Ever since, I felt that all the boys were like that. I thought that all males cannot settle on one woman. I was afraid to interact with boys and I told myself that I would never fall in love." I wiped a tear away and looked up to him. "But you came and proved me wrong." I said and gave him a peck on his lips.

 

"Besides that, I don't know what to do with my life. My mom is in another country, earning money for me and for her. It's just actually enough for me to go to college, pay the rent and bills and buy me some things I want." She told him.

 

"Was that why you were hesitant with me?" He asked and I nodded in his chest. "That's why I was crying the night you found me on the street. The memory of my dad beating up my mom haunted me. That's why I ask you to not leave me. Because I don't know if I can live without you." I said and gently closed my eyes. I just fell asleep in his arms. I felt like being carried into my bed. I stirred in my sleep only to hear him humming to me. "I promise you before, and I'm gonna repeat myself. I won't leave you, nor hurt you... Ever." He whispered and kissed my lips a good night.

 


 

Happy birthday to Lee Taemin, even if he's not my bias! ^^