My Date With Kyuhyun

My Teacher Taught Me How To Love

The day that I wished would never come arrived. I dressed in simple jeans, a blue top and converse shoes. I told Kyuhyun to meet at the coffee near our school. I don't want him to know my house. Only Donghae should know my house.

 

I walked to the coffee shop and saw Kyuhyun leaning on the wall, holding a small bouquet of roses. He saw me and he walked to me. "Am I late? I'm sorry." I scratched the back of my head. "No. You're just in time, and I'm just early." He smiled. "Oh yeah, here." He handed me the flowers and I just smiled.

 

"So, what did you plan for us?" I asked him as we walk. "Well, I actually asked Minyoung what are the things you like." I looked at him and he was blushing at what he had said. "And what did she say to you?" I asked him. "She said you like reading, and you like keeping things simple." He looked at me. I looked away and concentrated on the road we're walking. 

 

When we crossed the road, I saw this book store, and I saw that they released a new book that I've read is a best seller. I've read the reviews and critiques on the book, and I just want to have it. "Let's go in." Kyuhyun pulled me in and I looked at the book. I took it and scanned it. "Do you want it?" He asked me and I nodded. I let him hold it while I get my wallet. When I got my wallet, I just saw him buying the book. "Kyuhyun sshi, I'll pay you! You don't have to." I told him, but he stopped me. "It's all on me. Just take it." He said and gave me the book. I nodded and thanked him.

 

When we stepped out, my tummy immediately growled. Kyuhyun giggled and he suggested us a place to eat. 'Galore', the sign of the restaurant read. We entered the restaurant and the waitress greeted us. "I have a reservation for two under the name Cho Kyuhyun." He said. "Oh, right this way, sir." She lead us to the second floor that has a beautiful view of Seoul. "Do you like it?" He asked me and I nodded with my eyes still on the beautiful view.

 

I turned to look at Kyuhyun who was already staring at me. "Kyuhyun sshi..." I said. "Drop the formalities, please. Just call me Kyuhyun." He smiled. "I just want to ask you again, why me?" I asked. "Why I like you?" He asked and I nodded. "Well for one, you have a reputable name when it comes to academics. Second, you're simply beautiful. I haven't met any girl that doesn't make such effort in dressing up for the date, yet still looks beautiful. Girls usually wear heavy make up and short shorts or skirts, but you're in plain blouse and pants. Lastly, you're the hardest girl I to ask out. I don't know why, but talking to you is hard. I had to beg Leeteuk to ask Minyoung about you." He confessed. Although I'm flattered with his words, Donghae still matters the most to me.

 

We exchanged our stories until our food arrived. I know that he's been competing in a lot of competitions in Math & Science. But I also found out he'd rather play games than study. What a genius he is. I told him about how I love to read but also doesn't study much, yet I get high grades too. But I didn't tell him about my family background. I can't trust him yet, the way I trusted Donghae from the beginning.

 

After eating, he asked me if I want to go to the arcade with him. Since I got nothing to do, I agreed. While we were going to the arcade, he'd tell me funny stories of his life, making me laugh. He could make me laugh, but not as much as Donghae does. "You're very beautiful when you smile and laugh." He said and I stopped laughing. I looked at him and our eyes met. "Has anybody else said that to you before?" He asked. "Yes." Someone very dear to my heart has. 

 

After a few minutes, we arrived at the arcade and played some games. I was having so much fun. I was doing things I wished I could do with Donghae, but we couldn't. It's like I'm a celebrity hiding away from the papparazzi with him. We spent almost two hours just playing different games.

 

After that, he took me home. We were back at the coffee shop where we decided to see each other earlier. "Thank you for today, Kyuhyun." I said. I walked until I was walking in the street with a street light above when he spoke. "Uhm, Jieun, are we still gonna see each other again?" He scratched the back of his head and shyly smiled. "We'll see." I smiled. "Uhm..." I looked at him and he looked like he was about to say something, just unsure of what. "Are you still gonna say something, Kyuhyun?" I asked him. He held my face and I took a step back. "Please..." He whispered and crashed his lips unto mine.

 

I was so surprised that I kept my eyes open. When I got to my senses, I pushed him away and slapped his cheek. "I did go on a date with you, but I'm not as easy as you think!" I said with tears on my face. I threw him the flowers and ran to my house. When I entered, I slammed the door. How I wish Donghae was with me. I want him to hug me and comfort me. He doesn't force his self unto me. I'm the one who initiates the action because he knows me so well. I miss you, Donghae. I hate that I decided to agree on this date.

 

 


 

I'm sorry it took a while before I was able to update again. Some of you might have known that I had been into a situation that caused me social & mental stress due to my block mates. 

 

Anyway, what matters now is that I feel better now, because of my high school best friends and Super Junior. :) For petals, I suggest you watch the performance of Mr. Simple on Inki yesterday. Look closely at Heechul. Something is very noticeable from him, which is glorious. :>

 

Oh yeah, I just made a new story too, because one of my stories are ending, and it isn't this one. You can check out, In The Midst of War, We Fell In Love.