Yoona?

My Teacher Taught Me How To Love

At school, everyone kept looking at me and whispering about me. It might probably because of Kyuhyun. I was walking alone when I saw Minyoung walking towards me with her head hung low. "Jieun-ah..." She trailed. Leeteuk might have told her. "Listen, I don't want to talk about it. It wasn't your fault. I was just that stupid to fall for his tricks." I said and walked away from her. "Jieun, wait!" Minyoung ran behind me.

 

I walked fast, not looking at anyone anymore. I was just staring at the ground when I bumped into someone. I looked up and saw Donghae. I looked into his eyes and I felt like crying any moment. I haven't told him about Kyuhyun kissing me yet, and it feels like I've cheated on him. I want to cry, but I can't. I want him to hold me, my hair and comfort me when I cry. But I just can't. I can feel he wants to hold me any moment now too, but we know we have limitations. "Let's just meet later." I said and wiped my face before walking away.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

It was lunch time when I went to the library. I was sitting at our usual table. Donghae arrived and went into the shelves, far away from anyone's view. I stood up and followed him. I smiled at him and he enveloped me in his arms. 

 

"How was the date?" He asked me with a smile. "Oppa, would you be mad if I tell you that Kyuhyun kissed me?" I asked as I bit my lip. He was taken a back, but he closed his eyes and took deep breaths. When he opened his eyes, he just kissed my forehead. "Do you forgive me?" I asked. "I know it's not your fault. I know you better than anyone else. I know that I'm the only one for you, right?" He teased at that fact. "You really do know me, oppa. You're the only one for me!" I said and jumped in his arms. Donghae giggled and I gave him a peck.

 

"Jieun!" I heard Minyoung call. I jumped down and went to my bag. I saw her enter the library and I ran to her. "What do you need, Minyoung?" I asked sounding still a bit angry. "I came here to apologize." She said. I sighed and smiled at her. "As if I can really stay mad at you for a long time." She smiled and jumped to hug me. We both laughed and she slung her arm at my neck. I looked back at Donghae and smiled at him, signalling I'll be going out already.

 

I'm still wondering why Donghae accepted me like that. Maybe he's just that understanding with me. I love him, and I know he loves me too. Our love was built with trust.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

When dismissal came, most girls were looking at someone at the gate. "What's with the commotion?" I asked one of my classmates. "There's this model at the gate!" She said and ran at the gate. I went to the gate to see the girl they're looking at. When I saw her, I was shocked to see her. I know her, but from where? Oh wait, she was the girl who bumped to me when I & Donghae were jogging.  

 

"It's Yoona!" I heard one of my classmates said. "I heard she signed one of the most expensive cf deals this year." Another one added. "I read from somewhere that she's the most in demand model, and companies are dying to get her." One spoke. "But what is she doing here?" It was the biggest question of all.

 

"Oh, it's you!" She said when she saw me. "Uhm, hello. What are you doing here?" I asked her. "I'm here to see Donghae, is he here?" She asked. "Why do you want to see Lee sunsaengnim?" I asked. "Lee sunsaengnim? I thought he's--" "Yoona?" I saw Donghae came at us. "Oh, Donghae! Are you available? I have a free time today, so I thought you'd be interested to eat with me." She smiled. "Uhm.. Sure. Why not?" He said as he scratched his back. Is he agreeing on a date with her? "Why don't we eat at the..." He whispered to Yoona, and she smiled. He looked back at me and nodded his head. He took out his phone and sent me a message. "We'll be at our usual cafe." He's taking her there? But that's our usual and secret date place.

 

When they left, all of the students squealed. Some were surprised in seeing Yoona, while some got their heart brokens because Lee sunsaengnim is out of the bachelor market, and he's 'dating' Yoona, the famous model, that I don't know.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

I went to the cafe, with a gloomy face on mine. It hurts more when I saw them sitting at our usual table. "Oh, she's here." I saw Yoona point at me. Donghae stood up and walked towards me. "Let's go." He said, but I didn't move. I looked at him and he was wearing an irritated face. He grabbed my hand and sorta dragged me towards our usual table.

 

"Yoona, this is Jieun. Jieun, you know, Yoona." He said. He took a seat and I sat a little distant away from him. He sighed and pulled me near him. "So, you're Yoona, the girl from the bike incident." I said. "Yes, I am that Yoona. But you might also know me from something else." She smiled. "Honestly, I don't. I'm sorry if I should know you, but I really don't, except for the fact that we met through the bike incident." I said. "Forgive her, she doesn't really watch much televisions." He apologized and smiled. 

 

"I'm curious. How did you meet again?" I asked. "Well, last Friday, I was riding my bike again and I fell. Luckily, Donghae was there again. He helped me and we talked from there." She tucked her hair behind, meaning she's interested in him. I want to hold Donghae's hand, but I hesitated. I guess he saw this and took my hand with his. He intertwined out fingers and tightened his grip on mine, like how I want it.

 

"So, Donghae, you're a teacher, right?" She asked and he nodded. "And you're a student?" She eyed me and I nodded lowly. She was a bit discomforted with that and showed a face. "So are you?" She asked and Donghae laughed. "We're closer than you think." He said, but he didn't admit that we were a couple.

 

"Excuse me, I'm going to the ladies' room." I said. I went inside the restroom and washed my hands. Just then, Yoona entered. She also washed her hands and smiled at me. "Just so you know, I'm interested in dating your teacher." She said and I stopped. "You wouldn't mind, right? I mean, you should be studying. Donghae mentioned that you were one of the best students in you school." She said that compliment with a hint of mockery. I couldn't say anything anymore and she went out. I came out after, and saw Donghae laughing so much because of Yoona.

 

For the rest of the night, I felt like a third wheel. Yoona and Donghae were talking about things I couldn't understand. They would sometimes use terms that are too big for me. Donghae never even held my hand again. His focus and attention was all on her. I couldn't stand it anymore and I stood up. "I'm going home. It's getting late, and it seems that you have no plans on leaving yet. So I'll just go ahead." I said without looking at them. I left the cafe and ran to my house.

 

I felt so lonely again. I searched up on the internet everything about Yoona. She was everywhere. She was the number one model and upcoming actress. She has history in dancing too. She also graduated in a known university. In other words, she's perfect. And I know that I couldn't beat her. I know that I gave up. I already lost when the fight hasn't even begun. I don't want to fight when I know I'm gonna lose anyway.

 


 

For those asking if Donghae saw them, no. If you'll be able to connect, Yoona and Donghae accidentally met on the same time Jieun and Kyuhyun went for a date. That was why Donghae accepted the news from Jieun easily. Oh yeah, I have a new story too, just click this. It's a suju fic, by the way. :> But it doesn't mean I'll forget about this. :>