Kyuhyun? I Only Have You

My Teacher Taught Me How To Love

It was Friday again, which means, date for me and Donghae. We promised to do movie dates during Fridays, and he insisted on doing it on his place. I was excited for the whole day.

 

“Jieun, are you doing something after school?” Minyoung asked me during lunch. “Uhm, I’m planning to do something. Why?” I saw Donghae walking towards us. “Because someone wants to see you.” She said. "Who?" I asked. "Kyuhyun, Leeteuk's friend! He said he's interested in you!" She giggled. Donghae passed by and I saw how he balled his fist. I bit my lip and thought of what to say. "I have other plans later. Tell him I'm sorry." I said and stood up.

 

"Jieun, wait." Minyoung ran after me. "I'm busy after school. And why would he be interested in me? I'm just an average girl here." I reasoned to her. "I also don't know. But he asked to just see you once. It doesn't have to be a date, just talk to him. He said he'll be waiting outside school. "

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

English class came and I feel so nervous. "Good afternoon class." Donghae's voice was scary today. "Good after Lee sunsaengnim." We greeted. His gaze was piercing. "Lee sunsaengnim, is something wrong? You look like your girl has cheated on you." Jiyeon asked. Donghae smirked and looked at the class, last at me. "I don't know if it's called cheating when your girl is meeting with another guy who happens to be interested in her." 

 

"Then Lee sunsaengnim, why are you still going out with her when there are other girls better than her?! You don't deserve someone like her." Jiyeon said. I lowered my head. But somewhere inside me told myself to stop being like this and try to speak up for myself. "But, Lee sunsaengnim, what if she doesn't meet with that guy? What if your assumptions is wrong and that she really loves you?" I managed to say. "Oh shut up, Jieun. What do you know about love? As far as we all know, you don't like boys. It's a surprise that you are dating Kyuhyun." She snickered. "I am not dating Cho Kyuhyun! Ugh! Would you stop it with all of these rumors! I am not interested in him!" I yelled, and somehow directed it to Donghae.

 

"Enough. Jieun, Jiyeon, stop it before I give detention to both of you." Donghae said. I excused myself to go to the ladies' room and immediately ran out of the room.

 

I splashed water on my face as tears fall along with them. Doesn't Donghae believe me? I told him that I don't have anyone else but him. I promised him that I'll only love him. 

 

When I returned to the room, Donghae looked at me in a split second before looking back at the class. For the rest of the time, he was avoiding me. I looked at him with pleading eyes, but he wasn't looking back. Is he really going to believe those lies?

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

After classes, Minyoung dragged me out. I still haven't fixed my things so I had to carry all my things and bag towards the gate. When we stopped, I accidentally dropped my things. I sighed and began picking them up. I noticed someone else picking it up, and it wasn't Minyoung. "You don't have to help me." I said. "But I want to." That deep voice spoke. 

 

I looked up to see Kyuhyun. He helped me stand up and gave me my notebooks. "Thanks." I said and put my notebooks in my bag. "Jieun-sshi, it's Friday today." He said and shyly rubbed the back of his nape. "And... Well... Uhm..." He was blushing and was being shy. "Well, what do you know, Kyuhyun is shy in asking a girl. This is a first." Leeteuk commented as he nods at Minyoung. "Kyuhyun-sshi... I'm sorry, but I already made plans for tonight. Now, if you may excuse me, I'll go ahead now. Have fun at your date, Minyoung." I said and walked away.

 

"This is a first. No girl has ever rejected Kyuhyun." I heard Leeteuk say. "That's why I like her." Kyuhyun said.

     

_*_*_*_*_*_*_     

 

When I reached home, I sent Donghae a message. "Oppa, let me explain. I'm still gonna go to your house whether you like it or not." 

 

I changed my clothes. I wore red sweatpants and a white sweater for my top. I tied my hair into some pigtails and wore my shoes. When I was ready, I stepped out of the house and walked towards Donghae's house.

 

While in the middle of walking, the rain started to pour. I ran to the nearest shade I can find, which was a big tree. I put my hoodie over my head and rubbed my arms as I wait for the rain to stop. It was light, but I hated the rain. I sighed and slump down. When bad things happen to me, it always rain. 

 

I waited for what seems like hours already. I looked at my watch and saw that it's been thirty minutes since the rain had begun. I want to go to Donghae, to explain my side. So I took all my courage and ran under the rain. Did the rain matter to me right now? No, because right now, only Donghae matters. Maybe it was true that when you're in love with someone, you'll be able to do things you never expect to do.

 

But it hasn't been that far when I left the tree when I was already feeling so cold. I was shivering and I felt so weak under the rain. Was I always this vulnerable?

 

I tried to take a few more steps, knowing that I will be with Donghae any moment now. Just then, a car stopped by the sidewalk. I tried to clear my vision of who it was, but I wasn't able to see clearly. And when I did, he pulled me into his arms.

 

"Why are you under the rain?! I thought you hated the rain!" He was worried. He cared for me. I hugged him and smiled. "Don't be such a babo. You're a bright student. You're so cold." He said. He tried to bring us into his car, but I won't even let go of him. "Just please let us stay like this even for a few more seconds." I said.

 

He gave in and we just stayed in the same position for a litte longer. "Donghae oppa..." I called for him. "Hm?" I looked up to him to say those words I know I should've said even before. 

 

"... I love you."

 


 

Kyuhyun's name appeared again. And it seems that we found out why he's here.

 

Anyway, spazzing over SuJu's photos. The teaser photos were complete, and they just also released a new set of photos. :D

This is basically . JK. :))) Who wouldn't be surprised with this?!

 

Since his photo was last, I was expecting him all with those censors and really had nothing on him. But he was fully clothed. Well, his photo did come out good. :D

 

 

Yes. Siwon's yeah is very seen. Heechul can't be seen much too. CAN'T WAIT FOR THE ALBUM! ^^ But it's like, an album has 10 covers, one member each. And it's big like 300 mm x 300 mm, and it weighs 700-800 grams. T.T