Welcome to Mokpo

My Teacher Taught Me How To Love

It was finally winter vacation. Everyone pushed the books away and readied their clothes and everything they need for the winter vacation. Since my mom couldn’t go home, and my aunt is also in another country, I accepted Donghae’s offer for us to spend our vacation at his hometown, Mokpo.

 

I was just fixing myself in the mirror when I heard a knock on my door. I ran to the entrance and opened the door for him. “Ready?” He asked and I nodded. We took our bags and hailed a taxi. We’ll be taking the train so it would be cheaper for us. I could just cuddle to him on the ride since I know that every one will be in high class ski resorts. 

 

 

We took a cab to the bus station, and from there, we will be traveling to Mokpo. It was already cold and we took the last trip to Mokpo, which was at 8:30 p.m. I took the seat beside the window, and Donghae sat beside me with his nemo plush toy. I took it and rubbed my nose on the toy. "Oppa, am I gonna meet your other fishy friends and relatives?" I joked. He laughed too and pinched my cheeks. "Yes you will. I will introduce you to everyone." He smiled at me and let go of my  cheeks. "I will show everyone at Mokpo the most beautiful girl there in the world." He said and I giggled. "Oppa, stop joking." But he looked into my eyes and somehow I stopped laughing. It was like he suddenly hypnotized me with those beautiful eyes of his. "I'm not joking. I love you, and I really think you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." He melted my heart as always. 

 

I immediately hugged him, squishing little nemo between our tummies. "You hurt nemo~" He pouted and I laughed at him. "He's so cute like you." I said and hugged the toy again. "This is nemo, our little baby." He said. "Baby?!" I raised an eyebrow. "Yes. This is is OUR baby nemo." He emphasize on the word 'our'. "Oppa, you're crazy. And besides, I don't want a fish to be my child. I want three children." I said and he smiled. "I want to name them Lee Tian Kong, Lee Hai Yang and Lee Yun Duo!" He jumped at his seat. "I don't want to name my children like that!" I complained. "But I never said I'll have them with you." He said and I widened my eyes. I saw his cheeky smile and I covered my mouth. Why do I have to say that?!

 

"It's okay. I also want to you to be in my future until the end." He said as he gets our neck pillows. "Oppa..." I whispered as he puts the pillow on my neck and wraps us with our blankets. "Sshh.. Hug our nemo baby and sleep. When we wake up, we'll just take a cab to Jeollanamdo." Donghae said and kissed my forehead before closing his eyes.

 

I stayed awake for a few more minutes, just gazing at this gorgeous man which I claim is mine. How can he laugh like a child then turn as serious as the mature man he is? His delicate skin and soft lips that is so alluring. I traced his eyebrow, his eyelashes to the bridge of his nose, to his philtrum and finally to his soft and luscious lips which only I can taste. He's perfect, and he's mine. Suddenly, he opened his eyes and I widened my eyes and retrieved my hand that was on his lips. "I want to kiss you too right now, but people are looking. When it's late and everyone's asleep, I'll steal a kiss. Don't worry." He winked and closed his eyes again. I watched him and hugged the nemo plush toy. I stared at him as I slowly close my eyes to sleep.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

"Jieun..." I can hear Donghae's voice. I opened my eyes to see my beautiful boyfriend wide and awake. "Good morning my princess..." He greeted me and kissed my nose. "Good morning oppa." I said and hugged him. I looked at the window and saw that it was still dark. "Oppa, what time is it?" I asked. "5 a.m." I widened my eyes when he said that it was just 5 in the morning. "We'll be at our house around 7 in the morning or so." Donghae said as he fixes himself. "Want breakfast?" He asked me and I nodded. 

 

After having breakfast, we just cuddled to our seats and shared his mp3 player. When we finally arrived at Mokpo, the sun was beautifully rising. "Wow." I exclaimed at the beauty of the sun rise. "We're in Mokpo!" He was smiling up to his ears, and jumping like the 5-year old he is. He took my hand and ran out of the bus to smell Mokpo. "Ah~ The smell of Mokpo hasn't changed a bit!" Donghae said like he has been away from Mokpo for years. "How long have you been away from Mokpo?" I asked him. "Since I got accepted into your school." He answered. "Now, let's go. I don't want omma and hyung to wait any longer."

 

We rode a cab until we finally arrived at his home. "Omma, Donghae's home!" My boyfriend ran out of the cab towards his house. The taxi driver even laughed at his cuteness. I paid the cab driver and took my bags with me. "I also brought someone with me!" He said as he pulled my hand.


"Oh, Donghae!" A lady in his late 40s came out, smiling like Donghae. She must be his omma. His omma ran to him and enveloped him into a hug. The two were happily jumping around, while I stood at my position, watching the beautiful reunion of them. "Is this who I think it is?" His omma finally noticed me and I bowed. "Annyeong haseyo~ Park Jieun imnida." I introduced. "She's even prettier in person. I'm Donghae's mom." His omma walked towards and hugged me. "Donghae keeps talking about you when we talk on the phone. He even sent me the pictures of you two." She said and I blushed. "Omma, don't embarrass me." Donghae adorably pouted. "Aigoo. How can this lovely and well sophisticated girl fell in love with such a baby." His omma teased and I giggled. "Why don't you ask her then?" Donghae pointed and I just stuck my tongue out. He came to me and chased me. When he was able to caught me, he wrapped his arms around my waist and we were just laughing. I can see his omma wearing a big smile. "I'll leave you two love birds. I'll just be in the kitchen when you need me." His omma said and left to go inside the house. "Saranghaeyo~" He whispered. "Nado saranghae..." I replied with his face leaning closer and closer to mine. We both slowly closed our eyes as we wait until our lips will touch.

 

"Donghae!" A voice interrupted us, causing us to look away. "Oops. My bad. I didn't know you were having your PDA moments." A guy who seems to be older than Donghae spoke. "Hyung..." Donghae glared at his hyung for ruining our moment. "Sorry. I'm Lee Donghwa, Donghae's hyung. You must be Park Jieun, the girl he has been bragging about." He introduced himself. "Yes, hyung. This is my girl. Now, we'll just fix our things then I'll call Hyukkie for him to go here. Mom, can Hyukkie eat lunch here?" Donghae yelled. "Of course dear. Invite your other brother." Their mother giggled and he smiled. "Now, hyung, if you excuse us, we'll be going to our rooms." Donghae said and held my hand as we enter their house.

 

Their house was bigger than my my room apartment, but kinda small to fit three people in. "Omma, where will Jieun stay?" Donghae asked. "You can share a room if you want. I know how young couple nowadays want to have their private time." Donghae's mom said. We both looked at each other and we were red. We haven't done it. Why is everyone suspecting that we've dont it? "D-dong-h-hae..." I stuttered. "Omma, Jieun will just stay in my room and I'll room with hyung." Donghae yelled and opened the door to his room. I was surprised to see his stuffed toys. I smiled and hugged some of those soft plush toys. "You'll stay in my room. I'm sorry if it's dusty." Donghae said and kissed my forehead. "I'll be in hyung's room which is the room to your left." He stood up and got ready to leave the room. "Prepare your things. Mom is making lunch. I miss her cooking." Donghae said and gave me a flying kiss.

 

I immediately fixed my things and changed clothes. I stepped out and went to the kitchen. I saw the plates on the sink, so I got gloves and began cleaning them. "Oh, dear! Don't! You're a guest in our house! You shouldn't clean this up! Let Donghwa do this!" Their omma tried to get away the dishes from me, but I just shook my head. "Auntie, it's okay. I live alone. I'm used to being in the kitchen. Just let me do this. I don't want you to be having a hard time. You should be resting and not tiring yourself." I said and she just smiled at me.

 

"Donghae is very lucky to have you." Their omma spoke and I just blushed. "Donghae may have brought his past girlfriends for us to meet, but you're no one can be compared to you. They all have no respect and no manners, and they all came from Mokpo. While you, a Seoul girl, is showered with so much grace and kindness. I was worried Donghae could've found a worse girl in there, but after meeting you, I'm happy he found you. I've never seen him this much happy too." She said and my hair. "Kamsahamnida, Donghae's omma." I smiled. "Oh, you have a beautiful smile. And don't call me Donghae's omma. Just call me omma instead. I can already see you as my future daughter-in-law." She said, making me blush. 

 

It would be nice to be called Mrs. Lee Jieun, Lee Donghae's wife. 

 


 

As promised, this is the update. Two people actually guessed correctly what will happen. chokyu_13 & chocolate unni actually got it correctly. They are in Mokpo! They will be staying here for the next few chapters too. :> This will be a memorable event for them. :>