Date

My Teacher Taught Me How To Love

He took me to his house and boiled some tea. "I have some shirt and small shorts that I hope can fit you. Take a hot shower. You might get sick if you don't." He told me and I followed him. I the water heater and let the hot water fall unto me.

 

After taking a shower, I wrapped the towel around my body and stepped out of the bathroom to go get the clothes. But when I stepped out, I was surprised to see Donghae preparing my clothes. He changed his outfit and was just wearing a white wifebeater and blue board shorts. When he laid the clothes down, he turned around and our eyes met. We looked at each other's body and we both turned red. We looked away and we weren't moving or doing anything. 

 

"Err... I'll just go now." He said and was about to leave the room when I stopped him. "We are still gonna continue the date, right?" I asked. He turned at me and smiled. "Of course we will. You change into those while I prepare you some tea and popcorn for us." He said and went out.

 

I blushed as I saw his arm muscles and well toned body. I shook that thought and saw the clothes on the bed. It was still a big shirt, but smaller than I wore before. I looked at the shorts and I saw the price tag on it ripped off. I can't believe he bought shorts just for me.

 

After wearing those clothes, I went out to his living room and saw the popcorn ready. He was just preparing our tea and I sneaked from his back and hugged him. "Woah!" He said when he almost spilled our teacups. "Mianhae oppa." I said and bowed. "It's okay." He said and carried the tray of tea to the living room. We chose a romantic comedy movie and jumped on the couch. 

 

We cuddled as we share the popcorn and drink our tea. When our fingers would touch at the sea of popcorn, he would grab my hand and hold them. If our eyes met, he'd lean near me and rub his nose on mine. Instead of watching the whole movie, he would distract me with his romantic touches and everything else.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

"Is my girl sleepy already?" Donghae asked and I nodded. I stood up and stretched my arms out while yawning. "Well, I better go home now." I said, going to the door. But he stopped me and held my hand. "It's raining hard." He said. I forgot all about the rain. I looked out and it was raining very hard. "But if you want to go home, I'll just drive you." He was about to get his keys, but I stopped him. "It's really late now." I said.

 

Just then, the thunder was heard, and I immediately jumped into Donghae's arms. "Sshh. It's okay. I'm here. I'll take care of you." He rubbed my back and I inhaled his scent, which I've always loved.

 

He carried me to his bed bridal style, and my arms were securely wrapped around his neck. He gently laid me on the bed, but I wouldn't let him go. "Jieun-ah..." He said. "Stay with me, please~" I pouted and he smiled. He just climbed on the bed on top of me with my arms still around him. He bent down and rubbed his nose with mine. I pulled him closer to me and kissed him. This kiss was different from before. There was a feeling of want from him. I bit his lower lips and his lips parted a little, making me dart my tongue inside his mouth.

 

I pulled him closer, making him fall unto me. I rolled on top of him, with our tongues still playing with each other. I wrap my legs around his waist and sat up to try to pull my shirt up, but Donghae stopped me.

 

"Not now. You're still young, and we're not ready yet. I don't want you to regret doing this." He said and caressed my cheek. "But I won't regret doing 'it' with you." I said and pecked his lips. "But you're still young. We're not ready. When time comes. Patience is a virtue." He added. "Now, let's go to sleep."

 

We just cuddled up to sleep that night. The thunder and lightning didn't show after, but the rain was still hard. I just closed my eyes and washed away my thoughts of doing 'it' with him. What came over me tonight? There was this feeling as if my body was having this want or need that I know I can only attain from him.

 


 

I'm wondering if I should put a rated scene in this story? But I won't put it in the next chapter or so. It will be probably be in the latter part of the story. I want to know the opinion of my readers. Will I put a rated scene in a future chapter of this story or not?

 

I'm also thinking of a plot for a new story, but I want to finish either this or Love Has No Limits first before I can put it up. It's about a princess from China, and a prince from Korea who has to pretend to be in a relationship in order to prevent war in their countries. The main characters are from Super Junior. Genderswitch also happens there, which means some of the characters are girl. I just won't say who the main couple is. :p