Goodbye, Yoona!

My Teacher Taught Me How To Love

{Donghae's POV}

Kyuhyun told me his plan. I just hope it works. It was two days after the night we've met. After making the plan, I only asked one favor from him, and that is to take care of Jieun while I still have to take care of getting rid of Yoona. 

 

"Oppa!" Right on cue, Yoona arrived with sunglasses and a hat. "Hey, I wasn't expecting you'd come after being rude to you," I pretended to be shy and rubbed my nape. "It's okay! I understand that you're busy and eveything," she chuckled. "So, what's the deal with the sunglasses and hat?" I asked, knowing that she's trying to hide her identity. "I just have too. My manager has been suspicious of me going out a lot lately," she whined. "Doesn't your manager know about us?" I asked sarcastically. "No he doesn't," she answered me with a pout. "Yoona, I thought you like me enough to let your manager know about me," I pouted. I wanted to be so cute that she won't resist me. "Oppa! Stop being so cute!" She said and pinched my cheeks. I just want to push her away. Only Jieun can touch my beautiful face. "Do you want to go on a date?" I said. I cringed on the inside when I said that tho her. She just grabbed my hand and ran towards our car. I guess I could just go with the plan. 

 

"Yoona, you can remove your sunglasses and hat now," I instructed her. She removed them and I took them. I threw at the back of the car. She threw me a glare and I just smiled at her. "You look better without them. We won't get caught, I promised." I lied to her. I drove her to a park, a public place. "Donghae, why are we in a public place?" I saw her bit her lip. "Can't you trust me?" I gave her my puppy eyes. She was so caught with my aegyo that she gave in.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

"Food?" I offered her chips, soda and burgers, in other words, foods that are against her diet. "Oppa, I--" I batted my eyes at her, and she just took the burger. She took a bite and finished it. I was surprised how she ate it like she hasn't eaten for a while. She also drank the soda and gave a burp afterwards. "Forgive me. I just haven't had these things ever since my career began!" She exclaimed. I know she's a nice girl, but I can't forgive you for doing this to me and my Jieun.

 

"Do you want ice cream?" I asked and pulled her towards the ice cream cart. Some people have recognized her, but I don't care. I let choose and told her I'd pay for everything. It was smoothly going according to plan. She was having her third popsicle when...

 

"IM YOONA," we turned to the owner of the voice and saw a man about on his early thirties. "Manager oppa," she said. "Wha-what are you eating?!" He yelled. The girl was frantic and gave me the ice cream. "It wasn't mine, it was his!" She pointed to me. "You know that you are not allowed to eat those kinds of food! You have a strict diet!" He added. "Yoona, why didn't you tell me? I wouldn't have let you eat those BURGERS and let you drink those SODAS if I had known you have a diet," I played innocently, accenting that she had ate a lot. "WHAT!? That is it missy! I'm going to take you back to your dorm and have you on lock down! I will make sure you burn the calories you gained on eating those oily and fatty foods! I I have to prepare you for your acting debut and Japanese debut!" He kept yelling at her. "Japanese debut?!" She happily yelled. "Yes! And if you want to be bigger than what you dream, you have to break up with your boyfriend and focus on your career!" Her manager said and she nodded. She tehn looked at me and held my hands.

 

"Oppa, I'm sorry, but you have to understand that career is more important for me, right?" She asked and I just nodded. "I'm sorry for breaking your heart," she said. "No problem. You never have my heart anyway," I said and ran away. "Wait, what?!" I heard her yell, but i ignored it anyway. "Let's go, Yoona!" I heard and she was dragged away.

 

I continued to ran. I saw  Kyuhyun leaning on a tree, amused on the little show that had happened. I stopped in front of him. "How did you that she's going to Japan?" I asked him. "I asked her manager," he smirked. "And you got her manager's number how?" I asked. "That's my top secret," he added. "I'm a teacher. If you did something illegal," "Okay, I got good connections. My uncle works at some entertainment industry and happens to have Yoona's manager's contact," he answered.

 

"Is she gone for good?" I asked. "Yes. Knowing Yoona, she's going to accept all the projects given to her." Kyuhyun said and pushed himself off the wall. "Well, my work here is done. I'm gonna focus on getting on a good university now. Now you, go and make Jieun happy while I'm giving you a chance," he playfully said. "Yes. Thanks, Kyuhyun," I said and patted his shoulder. "Anything for Jieun," he said and I was off to go to Jieun's.

 

I will finally retrieve what was mine. Nothing can ever separate us. Nothing more.

{End of POV}

 

"Omma!" I said as I opened the door. "Surprise!" She said and hugged me. "Omma, what are you doing here? My graduation isn't until the end of the month!" I said. "I know, but I was given this chance of getting a one full month vacation," she said and pulled her luggage in. "So you're gonna be here for a month?" I asked and she nodded. "Come here, I wanna know how's the best daughter in the world is," she chuckled and pulled me for a hug. 

 

Just then, my phone rang. I looked at the caller id, and saw Kyuhyun's name flash. "Excuse me, omma." I said and took my phone. "Yeoboseyo?" I answered. "Yeoboseyo? Jieun-ah, go to the park. Someone special is waiting for you," he said on the other line and hung up. "Who was that, your boyfriend?" Mom teased me. "No, just a friend. Plus, if I do have one, I'll introduce him to you, okay? Right now, I have to go. It really is important." I said and gave her puppy eyes. She sighed and let me go.

 

I was hoping that it was Donghae that Kyuhyun was talking about. I was walking towards the park when I saw his back. He had a hair cut, and he was holding a bouquet of flowers.

 

"Lee sunsaengnim?" I asked. He turned around and he never failed to make my heart skip a beat. He was more handsome that the last time we were together. He was weating a blue polo with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows, his brown hair was neatly fixed and he wore his smile that I love so much.

 

"Why call me that? I'm not your teacher. I'm your boyfriend," he said and took steps closer to me. "But Yoona," I said and bit my lip. "She's gone. She'll be focusing on her acting. She's out of our lives now. There's nothing to worry about. Now can you just please come back to me and be happy again?" He said and knelt in front of me. "I got nothing else to lose but you. Please come back to me. I promise you that we will be happy. After all, graduation is a tthe end of the month." He said and smiled. I know I just couldn't resist him.

 

I pulled his hands and took the flowers from him. I jumped into his arms and enveloped him into a tight hug.

 


 

Such a fail. This was all I can think of. Anyway, Yoona's gone. What to expect now? :O

 

Sorry for making you guys all wait. My recital was a fail too. I missed a line in one of my songs so I only got a B for my grade unlike my last recital, which was an A-. T_T I also wanted to quit my voice lessons because it's making me tired after coming from school to it, but I can't. 

 

Anyway, enjoy as this story ends and as I begin a new one in a few days. :> So, who do you ship Kyu with? And I am not gonna take Seokyu because I believe Seo belongs to Yong already. :p