I'm Back

My Teacher Taught Me How To Love

We were already back in school before I know it. Everyone has a hangover from the Christmas vacation. Some are bragging their newly bought items from wherever they went in their vacation. As for me, I'm already happy with my vacation. I spent time with Donghae's family, and he means everything to me.

 

"Hey, Jieun, nice bracelet." Minyoung noticed and I smiled. "Thanks." It was the one Donghae gave me in Mokpo. "Nice necklace. I'm guessing MY & JS means Minyoung and Jungsu, right?" I teased and she just nodded. "He only lets special people in his life to call him Jungsu." I can see her cheeks turn pink and I just smiled. The class bell rang and we walked into our classrooms.

 

Jiyeon was once again bragging about the boys that were swarming over her. Well, let her be. I don't care how many guys think she's a or really liked her anyway. "Jieun, how was your winter vacation? It must be sad being all alone." Jiyeon mocked me. "I had fun." I said and rested my chin on my palm. "That's a beautiful bracelet." She noticed. "Really? I thought so too. I know that this was antique and has been passed into generations." I answered her. "Where did you get it? It looks expensive." She snickered. "It was given to me, so would you just please go away." I said, and before she can say anything, our History teacher arrived.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

When lunch came, students still talked about their winter adventures and flings. Somehow I realized that it's only I & Minyoung who takes these relationships seriously. Well, I can see that Minyoung is in love. She's happy, just like me.

 

Just then, Donghae passed by, and students were crowding him, asking how his vacation was. "Lee sunsaengnim, how was your winter?" They asked. "Well, I just went to my hometown and spent it with the most important people in my life." I heard him say and our eyes met. "Were you with the model, Yoona?" Someone asked. My heart deflated and I just wanted to look away. "Who?" He said. "The model!" Someone answered. "Oh. Well, we haven't talked yet in a while." He answered. As much as I wanted to stay, I'll just go to the library then.

 

I went to the library and stayed at our usual spot. I stood up and looked at the books. I let my fingers brushed through the books until I met with the familiar set of fingers. He intertwined our fingers as he gives my cheek a sweet kiss. "How's your day?" He asked me. "Good as always. You?" I asked him as I turn around. "Kinda busy since finals and SATs are near." He whined. "Oh, I don't think I can drive you home today. We have a meeting and I have to check some papers." He pouted. "It's okay." I giggled and pinched his cheeks. "The bell has rung, time for you to go back to class." He said and I nodded. "Yah! You forgot something." He whined and pouted. Such a baby. I went back to him and gave him a sweet kiss. 

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

When English class came, Donghae was smiling like I was. "Good afternoon, class~" He greeted us. "Good afternoon Lee sunsaengnim." We greeted and took our seats. "Now, I'm guessing we all have our winter hangovers, right?" And the class respond with a loud 'yeah'. "Well, I also want to hear your stories by writing it." He said, and everyone grunted. "Don't you like it? You'll be telling me what happened to you and your winter. I don't care if it's long or short. I'll just check your grammar and sentence structure." He smiled and we continued to write.  We spent the whole period just writing about it, while Donghae checks some of the papers. I would constantly glance at him, and I would often catch him looking at me.

 

When classes were over, I stayed for a little while for him. "You just go." He smiled. "Are you gonna visit tonight?" I asked. "I'll think about it. I'll just surprise you if ever." He said. "Then it won't be a surprise anymore, now that you've said it." And we just both giggled. "Anyway, I'll be going now. Have a safe trip home." I told him. "You too." He said and leaned unto me to give me a peck.

 

 

I exited the room and saw the girls huddling at the entrance again. I made my way out, but someone called my name. "Jieun!" I turned around and saw her. "Ah, Yoona unni." I faked a smile. "Are you busy?" She asked. "No, not at all." I answered. "Well, would you mind having a snack with me? My treat, don't worry." She asked, and I couldn't deny it.

 

We were at the coffee shop where Donghae and I usually hang out. "One green tea frappucino for me. And..." "One white mocha frappucino for me." I said. As soon as we got our orders, we sat down. It only took us a sip or two before she spoke. "I know you don't like me because I'm clingy with Donghae, right?" She spoke, and I was taken aback with what she said. "You think you hide your relationship very well?" She asked sarcastically. "I know about your 'forbidden' relationship with your teacher." She began. I tightly gripped on my drink as she continued. "I know that he sometimes go to your house at night. I know that you also wear disguises when you go on dates, which are at usually expensive malls so that no one would recognize you. This is your usual date place, right? The restaurant near here is where you usually go to your romantic dinners too. I also caught you kissing several times, but that was when you're alone, or so you thought." She smirked. "Wh-- Why are you following us?!" I was panicking. She can spill every detail. "Simple. I love Donghae." She said. "You don't love him. You're just a crazy lunatic. Besides, you have no proof!" I told her. "No proof?" She said and showed me a picture. But it wasn't any ordinary picture. It was me on top if his car's hoodie. My arms on his neck and his arms on my waist, and we were liplocking. I felt terrified at this moment. "It's you, right? You're frozen. Silence means yes." She said. I was caught. I don't know what to do now.

 

"You might be probably wondering what you can do, right?" She said and I looked at her innocent yet deceiving eyes. It's just simple." She smiled. "You don't want me to expose to your school's faculty the evidences I have, right? You don't want to jepoardize Donghae's life and make him lose his license as a teacher, right?" She asked those questions, and all I could do is nod in defeat. "What you need to do is simple...

 

...break up with Donghae."

 


 

Okay, I know some are going to kill me. 

 

It's our finals, but my next test is on friday anyway. :> Also, I'm drafting a story based on this movie entitled No Other Woman. i just want to watch it, but I have no one to watch it with me. LOL. If you've seen the trailer, then you must have an idea what that story will go. Oh well, the hint I can give is that the guy is obviously an SJ member, and he's from the lower half age of the group. :> 

 

Oh well, just enjoy, or hate this chapter. From to angst. :p