Jealous?

My Teacher Taught Me How To Love

Monday morning arrived earlier than expected, and people were still talking about Suzy's party. "Jieun!" I heard Minyoung call for me as I entered the gate. "Hey!" I waved at him. "People are talking about the party last Friday, right?" I asked her and she nodded. "Hey, when I was drunk, how did you bring me home?" She asked me. I already readied myself for her question. "I hailed a cab." I explained. And luckily, before she can ask anything more, the bell rang. "Let's go now. I don't want to be late." I said.

 

We arrived at the classroom, and everyone's eyes were set on us. We both shrugged and sat at our seats. I saw some of our classmates look at us before whispering to each other. "I wonder what's with everyone." I asked but Minyoung also doesn't know.

 

For the rest of the day, people's eyes were on us. It kinda creeped us out. But every time I see Donghae pass us and smiles at us, my heart flutters and makes me forget everyone around me. 

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

When afternoon came, some of the girls gave us dirty looks. "What's with them?" Minyoung asked me. We were both confused. We've been receiving looks all day for an unknown reason.

 

Just then, Nana, a nice and beautiful classmate of ours, went to us. "Hey Jieun, was it true that tghe two of you were with Kyuhyun and Leeteuk last Friday at Suzy's party?" She asked and bit her lip. "Well, they did talk to us." I explained. "Oh." She said in with a hint of disappointment. "Excuse me, but why is everyone looking at us?" I asked her. "Well, one, you were seen interacting with boys during the party." She said. "Oh, you mean Leeteuk and Kyuhyun?!" Minyoung said and Nana nodded. "Well, you see, they are very handsome and popular. All the girls they interact with becomes famous." She said. 

 

I looked at Minyoung and she was looking back at me. "We don't know what you're trying to point out." I said. "You're popular. Some say you're even dating them. Minyoung and Leeteuk, you and Kyuhyun." She said. "WHAT?!" I yelled and stood up. Everyone looked at me, even Donghae, whom I didn't even notice that had already entered our room. 

 

"Jieun, sit down. I don't care what you girls are fighting about." Donghae sounded a bit pissed. He might have heard what Nana said. He seems mad about today. "Everyone, sit down. Including you, Jieun." He said and I took my seat. It must have been embarrassing to be told twice to sit down, but I was in more pain. I watch him the whole period, but not once did he look at me. He didn't even call me. I sighed knowing he might be mad at me.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

When the bell rang, I just sat still, eyeing Donghae. "Jieun, let's go already." Minyoung tugged my sleeve. "I'm going to the library, as always. You go on without me." I told her with my eyes still on Donghae. She nodded and left. When everyone had left, Donghae closed the door and sat at the teacher's table.

 

"I know you're mad. I can tell by the way you give me the cold treatment." I said calmly. He slammed his hand on the table, causing me to slightly jump. "What's with all the rumors I've been hearing?! What's worse is I heard Nana say that you're dating Kyuhyun! Is that even true?! Tell me honestly what happened last Friday!" He yelled. I can see a mix of hatred, anger, pain and worry in his eyes. I sighed and stood up to walk to him. I hugged him and closed my eyes. "It's not true. If you remember, I have you. And I can't love someone else." I comforted him. I felt his body relax and I smiled.

 

"You were jealous, were you?" I said and crossed my arms. "I'm not." He blew his bangs away, trying to be cool. I giggled and pinched his cheeks. "You were just cute." I said and let go of his cheeks. I took my bag and looked at him. "I'm gonna go home already." I said and was about to leave the room when he held my hand. "I wanna take you home." He smiled. "But I got homework to do. And remember the essay writing contest? I really wanna win that scholarship. I have to go home already if I want to begin with it." I said and he pouted.

 

"Fine." He sighed. "But I'll bring you home tomorrow, and I'll help you with that essay." He winked. "Ne. Ne. Bye now~" I let go of his hand. "Wait, you forgot something." He said and ran towards to him. I turned to him, only to be given a kiss. "A goodbye kiss." He whispered. I just nodded and left the room.

 

I happily went to this flower shop and began doing my job. The pay wasn't that much high, but it was enough for me to earn something I've been dying to buy for my Donghae. I'm lucky he was understanding and he trusted me as much as I trusted him.

 

 


 

It's short, but we see that Kyuhyun's name appeared again. This won't be the last time he'll appear. 

 

Oh yeah, I've co-authored with my Dorkazoid dongsaeng on her one shot request store. If you want a one shot written by me or her, you can request here: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/50241/the-la-la-land-taking-requests-apply-celebrity-jyp-oneshot-request-sment-ygent

 

Lastly, have you seen the photo teasers of SUPER JUNIOR?!?! They're sadfaghajlfglkfjdgajkfdklsdjfierjgk ghioua HOT!

 

What is RED HOT, LEE HYUKJAE?! I love his platinum blond hair and his tattooed milky white and fine neck!

 

When litle fishes evolve into hot FISHES.

 

He's hot, but this is just weird, the hair and the underwear over the fishnets.

 

Shindong is so handsome in this photo!! I also love that gun, and the way it shines~

 

Kyu's brocolli hair~!!! His painted thumb that matches Min~!! That forest armpit~!! And that bulge in his beautiful yellow pants~!!! I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!

 

His painted pinky that matches Kyu~!! That beautiful collarbone that is bounded to be ~!! That beautiful gun and the other gun beside it~!!

 

 

I have been dying with all these photo teasers, and today, the mv teasers will be released. I'm still waiting for my Heechul's photo. I think I'll die when that comes out.