Kyuhyun to the rescue

My Teacher Taught Me How To Love

{Kyuhyun's POV}

I watch Jieun as she watches Yoona clings with Donghae. It was so obvious that the teacher doesn't want the attention she's been receiving from the model. He's been longing for only one person, the girl whom I never thought I'd love so much. Jieun, she's just so precious and fragile. Her eyes were on the verge of crying again. I unconsciously wiped her tear away. She was stunned for my action but then relaxed afterwards. We both shifted our gazes to Yoona and Donghae. I could clearly see the pain and jealousy in his eyes, while I look at Yoona and saw the smirk on her. Come to think of it, all those charity works on television were just her publicity stunts from the fakeness of her smile.

 

"Jieun," I held her shoulder and looked at me. "Let's go," I said and she nodded. She walked a few steps before me. She passed by Donghae and Yoona, but he held her arm. "Jieun..." He whispered. I came and held his arm, releasing Jieun. "Let's meet at the park, alone. Tonight at 8 p.m." I whispered before taking Jieun's hand with mine and guiding her home. This decision I made may hurt me, but if it's the only way to make Jieun smile again, I'm willing to risk everything.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

I looked at my watch, and it was almost 8 p.m. I wasn't expecting him to come, but I was clearly hoping he would. I want to help Jieun. I sighed and and when I looked at the way, I was surprised to see him go to my side. "You came," I said and offered him the seat beside me. "I just wanted to know why you needed me here. Is it because you wanted to get my approval on dating Jieun?" He sarcastically asked. "It's about Jieun, but not about that." I said. "Well then what?!" He asked with an angry tone. "Do you wanna know why Jieun broke up with you? I know everything. She told me," I said. There was shock in his face. Might as well tell him now.

{End of POV}

 

{Donghae's POV}

"Do you wanna know why Jieun broke up with you? I know everything. She told me." Kyuhyun's words surprised me. I want to know why Jieun made that decision, because the answer she doesn't love me is a lie. We both know how strong our love was for each other, so I want to know the truth. "She broke up because Yoona told her too," he said. I couldn't believe that. She broke up with me because of Yoona?! Why?! 

 

"You might be wondering why. Well, Yoona threatened Jieun that if she continues to be with you, she'll expose everything about your relationship. She had  been spying on you." Kyuhyun explained. Yoona. I should have known. No wonder she was so clingy with me. I looked at him with a questioning look. I have a lot to ask him, but I don't even know where to begin. 

 

"I want to help you," he said. "Help me?!" I raised my eyebrow this time. "Well, I just want Jieun to be happy." He sighed. "Like I really believe you," I rolled my eyes. "Listen, I'm trying to be calm here because you're older! But if you're not gonna treat me seriously, then might as well forget my plan to get rid of Yoona and for you and Jieun to be together again." He said seriously. 

 

He was about to walk away when I stopped him. "Stop," I said and he did. I sighed before continuing again. "I'm sorry. I was just so curious as to why you would want to help us. You can just steal her away from me since you're more capable of loving and taking care of her," I said. "Because to me, what matters most is Jieun's happiness. Yes, I could just take her from you, but I'd rather bot. Do you think she'll be happy if she was with me? No. She only sees me as a friend. I'm happy to be seen like that. I know that in her heart, it has always been you, and will only be you. I can see in her eyes that there's only one name her heart can beat for, that's you," Kyuhyun pointed out. 

 

I know, I've done some mistakes, especially when I let Yoona enter our lives. We had broke up twice, and I regret it. Still, her love for me is strong. She was selfless enough to do those things for me. I love her too, and I will do anything to save our love. I want Jieun to be happy, and I want her back so bad. There really is no problem between us, just Yoona. 

 

"So, will you accept my help in getting you two together?" He asked me and held his hand out. I know he means well, so I smiled and shook his hand. "I'll gladly accept your help."
{End}

 


 

We're down to the last 5 chapters. :O I was supposed to released this earlier, but I got sleepy. LOL. :p