There's Someone on the Way

My Teacher Taught Me How To Love

{Donghae's POV}

I wanted to talk with Jieun, but everytime I would try, someone would ask me something. Finals are up, which means graduation is near. Once Jieun graduates, we don't have to hide anymore. We can just be together. No one will be on our way.

 

"Lee sunsaengnim?" I snapped out of my thoughts when I realized that there was a student in front of me. "Ah yes, Sunyoung, is there a problem?" I asked her. "I told you that I couldn't understand the message of this poem," she said and I taught her. When we were done, I went to the office and sighed. I rubbed my temples and closed my eyes. Everyone's stressed out. All of them are busy with the exams, while I was busy thinking about Jieun. "Lee sunsaeng, is there something wrong?" Ms. Kwon asked me. "Nothing. There are just too much work to do. This is my first time becoming a real teacher, remember?" I said with a smile and she nodded. She understood my sentiments as a first time teacher.

 

I was staying late at school, and I was so caught up with work that I haven't realized I haven't eaten anything since lunch. "Lee sunsaeng, you should go home now. You just bring those papers home or do it tomorrow instead." Mr. Choi told me. I stood up and bowed at him. I took my jacket, my bag and the leftover I plan to take home when my phone rang. I saw the caller id, Yoona. I sighed and picked it up. 

 

"YAH! Oppa, where are you!?" She complained. "I'm just about to leave work." I answered. "Finally! I've been waiting down here for hours!" She complained. "But I never told you to wait on me," I rolled my eyes. "I just wanted to surprise you, okay?! Now wil you hurry up and get out?!" She said and hung up. I sighed and went out of the school. I went to the parking area, and saw her leaning on my car. "It's about time you come out." Yoona said and flipped her hair. "What are you doing in here anyway?" Donghae asked. "We have a date." She said as if it was important. "I don't remember agreeing to a date with you." I said and opened the passenger's seat to put my things on it. "Besides, I have a lot or work to do. With finals and graduation near for our school's seniors, us, teachers will be busy computing grades, checking tests and making sure that the students land on a good university." I added and faced her. "Look, as you can see, I don't have much time. So please, forgive me if I'm unavailable." I said and turned around. "But, Donghae. It's so cold and I don't have a ride home." She said and hugged me from behind. I sighed and faced her again. I took her hand and dragged her to the sidewalk. I hailed a cab for her and she looked surprised. I put my jacket around her shoulders. "D-donghae?" She looked confused. "Your house if very far. You're out of my way. I don't want to spend so much time since I have a lot of work to do. Please understand. Thank you." I said and pushed her into the cab. The cab immediately drove away while I was finally relieved. How could she have forced herself to me anyway?

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

I thought of Jieun all night. It's so hard to do work when she's all my mind contains. This is why I hate bringing work home. I can't focus. Still thinking about why she broke up with me. I sat on my bed and took my phone. It was me and her. I was smiling like a child while she was simply smiling, like how she does everything, simply wonderful. I opened my laptop to input my grades, but how can I when I just stared at the wallpaper, still me and Jieun. My tears began to fall. I don't know how I could still be sane when she's gone.

{End of POV}

 


 

Such a short chapter. But since it's already our sembreak, which means I can update more often. :> Sadly, the chapters of this story is numbered. Meaning, the final chapter is near. The drafts are ready. :(

Well, with the end of this, a new story will be out by the end of the week, or probably by Friday. Anyways, there's also a surprise at the end of this story, so don't be sad. :>