Almost Caught & Forced Date?

My Teacher Taught Me How To Love

I've been smiling more often than before. With Donghae, I'm able to see things in a lighter and better things. "Jieun!" Minyoung slung her arm around me and I smiled at her. She keeps on telling me her date with Leeteuk, while I just nodded. When the bell rang, we ran towards our room.

 

During the classes, I'd recite often and a smile was plastered on my face. At lunch time, I saw Donghae pass by, waving to all of the students, and giving me the sweetest smile out there. My heart still skips a beat every time he smile at me. "Yah, Jieun-ah, did you get yourself a boyfriend and you've been smiling the whole day?" Jiyeon snickered. My smile fell at her words. "Oh wait, I remembered, you're incapable to get one. Even if Kyuhyun does like you, as if you're gonna say 'yes' to him." Jiyeon added. It's not that I'm incapable to become someone's girlfriend, it's just that I'm already in a committed relationship.

 

"It's okay if you don't have a boyfriend." Minyoung patted my shoulder. If only I could tell them that I already have someone, then I would've told them. But I couldn't. If I tell them, then they'd investigate and the last thing I wanted is for others to find out about us. "Well, how about you, Jiyeon? You said you could get any guy you want. Why don't you have one right now?" Minyoung fought back at her. "Well... It's just that the person I want is busy." She flipped her hair and eyed Donghae. I gritted my teeth and clenched at my fists.  I tried calming down. What can I do? I can't tell her to stop looking at my boyfriend. I can't proclaim to the world his mine, especially if I still want to continue being his, which I really do.

 

Just then, I felt my phone vibrated. I took it out and saw Donghae sent me a message. He said he wanted to meet me at the library. I excused myself and went to the library. I set my bag at our usual table. I looked around and saw a figure in the literature section. I surprised him by hugging his back.

 

"I miss you." I said. He turned to face me and I wrapped my arms around his neck. "I miss you too." He said and lifted me mid-air. He set me down, but our arms were still attached to each other. We knew that Mrs. Hwang, the librarian wouldn't be here. Our lunch time is her lunch time too, so we know no one would disturb us. I leaned unto him and gave him a kiss. He kissed back, tasting sweet as ever. I can stay like this forever, in his arms, in his heart. I pulled away and just stared into his beautiful eyes. I removed his fake eyeglasses and giggled at how cute and handsome he looks.

 

I was about to kiss him again, when I heard someone's voice. "Jieun!"I heard Minyoung's voice. I pushed Donghae away from me. I ran to get my bag, and I saw her walking to my direction. "Why are you looking for me?" I asked her. "Kyuhyun texted me. He said he wants to see you tonight." She said. I bit my lip and at that moment, Donghae appeared. "Lee sunsaengnim!" Minyoung greeted him. His face was serious again. 

 

"Oh, so it seems that you have a date after school, Jieun." He said. "But--" "Please! Leeteuk begged me and Kyuhyuun too." Minyoung pouted. "Have fun and take care." Donghae said and left. Is he seriously going to let me date Kyuhyun?

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

After our last subject, which was English, I didn't move from my seat to fix my things. "You go ahead, Minyoung. I'm still gonna ask Lee sunsaengnim some academic matters." I said and she left. After 5 minutes, everyone else vacated the room. It was only Donghae and me who were left. 

 

"Are you seriously letting me go on a date with him?!" I raised my voice at him. "Just do it." He said. "What?!" I stood up and walked up to his desk. "Is this kind of punishment?! What did I--" "Nothing. Just do it." He said with his voice slightly hurt. "I need a reason why I should agree on this date." I crossed my arms. He sighed and told me. "Because people are suspecting." He looked at me in the eye, and I was shocked to hear what he said. "Some people are saying that they see me with a girl here in school. Some say it's a student, some say it's just someone out of school. Some are even suspecting that it could be you." He pointed out. "How?" "Because you always stay after class and that we always go to the library together." He sighed "Do you get me? If we continue to be like this, people will know about us. I'm not worried if I get fired or my license taken away. I'm worried about what others might think about you." He ended.

 

"So you're saying..." I couldn't finish my sentences as a tear fell from my face. "In order to deny all these rumors, go on a date with Kyuhyun." He tried to relax with what he said, but I can still see him being annoyed. "If it's for us, then I will do it. You do trust me, right?" I asked as I took steps closer to him. "Of course I do." Donghae smiled and kissed my forehead.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

I walked to the entrance where there were a lot of girls. I took a deep breathe and smiled when Kyuhyun pushed himself off the wall. "You came." He said. "Yeah. What are you here for anyway?" I asked him. "I wanted to ask you on a date." He said with hopeful eyes. 

 

I looked around and saw their faces. Minyoung was holding unto Leeteuk's arm as if she was hoping I'd say yes. I saw Jiyeon snicker, as if expecting I'd say no. Then the rest of my classmates, some hoping I'd say no, some doesn't even care. Lastly, I saw Donghae in his car. His eyes with tears, but he was smiling, as if he's telling me I must do this.

 

I closed my eyes and said my answer. "Sure." I opened my eyes and they all reacted to how I expect them to be. Kyuhyun couldn't believe it. He jumped in joy and smiled at me. Was I doing the right thing? I'm only doing this because he said this was for our own protection, even if it will hurt both of us.

 


 

I've been into a rough week. I've been somewhat suffering 'depression?' I wrote in my blog about how my life is and what my problems are. If I don't update immediately, don't be surprised if I'm not able to stand on my feet. If you're concerned, just read my blog entitled, "When depressionn gets into me," for you to find out how I'm socially stressed and depressed I am right now.

 

On a brighter side, SJ did have a comeback already. They are the only ones that was able to make me smile. Just talking about them makes me forget the tears I had shed. I really thank them. They are the reason why I'm also here. So, please support and continue loving them. :)

 

I want to smile again. I want to see people happy because of the things I've done. I don't want to give you a cliffhanger since Jieun is going on a date with Kyuhyun. For those asking for a Kyuhyun/reader fic, *ehem* jaeeun, I'll say that I've been plotting this Kyuhyun fic for weeks now. I'll try to write a draft, and since I know it's only short, I'll try to write it here in aff within this month if I can make it. :)