Epilogue

My Teacher Taught Me How To Love

“Take care, Jieun,” omma said over the phon. “I will, omma, don’t worry. Anyway, I have to fix things now. Bye,” I said and hung up after she said her goodbye. I put my phone away and began to unpack my things. My omma had stayed in the house for a while before she goes to work abroad again. I told her to stay, but she said she can’t quit her job yet.

 

I began to fix my things as I took out my clothes and fixed my closet. It was a mix of my clothes and Donghae’s clothes that he gave me. He told me to keep them. It was a reminder that I am his and he is mine, as he said. I also placed our pictures almost everywhere I can. It was just so cute. I couldn’t get over him. Even up to now, it’s still him that I want; it’s still him that I love.

 

I took my books and arranged them nearly and orderly. I began to put ornaments and decorations on my place. It was bigger than my old place. It also has two rooms. Maybe I can get a roommate then the pay will be lesser.

 

It feels lonely since Donghae haven’t called me for three days now. He said for me to wait, and let him call. I don’t know what’s with him anyway. When we graduated, we spent more time walking along the beaches without having to hide anymore. What were the chances of seeing your old schoolmates on an isolated beach anyway?

 

I was waiting for the food to be done cooking in the microwave when the doorbell rang. It must be Mrs. Jang, the landlady. “Mrs. Jang, I—“ “Miss me?” I was surprised to see Donghae standing at my doorstep. “Oppa!” I yelled and jumped in his arms. “What are you doing here?” I asked and he pulled something, and it was a luggage and a bag. “What is this?” I asked. “Aren’t you looking for a roommate?” He said and my eyes widened. “You mean?” I wasn’t able to ask properly and he nodded. “When can I move in?” He asked. I just pulled his bags and pulled him in.

 

“What are you doing here?” I ask. “Well, when I found out you got applied, I applied for my masters’ degree here. Well, not just here. Practically every college you applied to,” he said and sat down. “You did that for me?” I asked him with my heart melting. “Of course,” he said and pulled me down his lap. “I don’t want to be far away from you, so I decided to be with you. I told you I have my own ways It was better when I found out I can live in here, if that’s okay with you,” he said and tucked my hair behind. “Of course you’re welcome to live with me,” I said and wrapped my arms around his neck.

 

He rubbed his nose unto mine and slowly leaned in for a kiss. I wrap my legs around him and rubbed myself on his hard on. I heard him groan and we pulled away. “You’re such a tease,” he said. I just stuck out my tongue and he stood up with my arms on his neck and my legs on his waist. “Let’s settle this in the bedroom,” he said and carried me to my room. He slammed my door shut and continued on our activity.

 

"OPPA, STOP TICKLING ME!" 

 

"I love you, Park Jieun!"

 

"I love you too, Lee Donghae!"

 

 

What do you think? Is this an epilogue to the end or a prologue to a new beginning? :> 
 
 

 


 

 

To begin with, I would love to thank all of my subscribers, silent readers and active commentors. In all honesty, I didn't expect that many people would like this. I thought that people prefer those student-teacher relationships that were based on , so I never expected that all of you would melt with Donghae's sweet lines and Jieun's words of realization about life and love. I just want to make this realistic as possible. 

 

With this story, I have met some of my unnis and dongsaengs whom I truly cherish. Of course, I give my gratitude to everyone. If it wasn't for you, subscribers and commentors, I wouldn't have gotten so much inspiration to do my best.

 

Just a trivia, I had debated before asto who I should use as the teacher. It was battled out by either Donghae, Leeteuk or Kyuhyun. I thought that Kyuhyun wasn't a sweetie and expressive person just like Hae, so it was between our kid leader and oour fishy prince. What do you think would have happened if I chose Leeteuk? Maybe the respone would be different. :p

 

Also, before I continue, just to say, although I have written several works with Donghae as the main character, I would like to clear that I am not an ELFish. I'm actually a Petal, if you still don't know. I just use Donghae because his personality fits the characters perfectly. So, you can all have Donghae because my real husband is Heechul. :>

 

AND TO THE MOST ASKED QUESTION...

As many of you have asked, 'Will there be a sequel?' The answer is 'Yes'. I know what you're all gonna ask next, when is that, right? The answer to that is unknown. I have the plot in my head, but I still haven't began with the drafts. As I have stated before, my next story will be No Other Woman, based from a Filipino movie with the same title. You can check it by clicking the title, and it will redirect you to the story.

 

If you want to be updated with my stories or ask me what will be my next plans, you can follow me on twitter or tumblr.

Twitter: twitter.com/bigspacestar22

Tumblr: kiwibubblecat.tumblr.com

 

I suggest that you follow me on twitter, especially if you want to know me more. If you don't have any of the following, you can write on my wall and I reply asap. :> I welcome everyone of you to be my friend. :> May you continue to read and enjoy my other stories. ^^

 

 I shall now leave you with a cake! Rawr! ^^

♥ kiwibubblecat a.k.a. Mrs. Kim Heechul ^^