Need Help?

My Teacher Taught Me How To Love

I went home and immediately texted Donghae, telling him I'm home already. I first changed into some house clothes then opened my bag to get my homeworks. 

 

After two hours of homework, I grabbed some ramen and got a pot. Before I could even put water, my door bell rang. I opened the door, only to see Donghae. 

 

"Hi there. I bought dinner." He smiled and raised a plastic bag of food. "What are you doing here?!" I said and pulled him in immediately. "What's wrong?" He asked me. "I just don't want any neighbors to see you. They, too, know that I don't interact with boys. I don't want anyone to know about us." I said and took the plastic bags. "I just want you all for myself." Those words slipped from my mouth. Those were supposed to be only in my mind. I covered my mouth and turned to look at him.

 

He was grinning widely and proudly hit his chest. "I feel so happy knowing I'm your boyfriend. I've never met a girl like you." He said and swiftly hugged me. "Don't worry. You really have all of me." He kissed my forehead and let go. "Now, let's make dinner!" He said and began to take out the items from the plastic bag. I felt my face heat up and tried to shake my head in order to make myself calm down.

 

"How's this?" I snapped out and saw him randomly chopping vegetables. I laughed at how cute he is and took the knife from him and sliced the vegetables properly. "You're 20 something who lives alone and you don't know how to cook? How are you able to survive?" I asked him. "I buy food from stalls. I can't eat instant food everyday." He said as he watches me put the vegetables in a plate.

 

He helped me to set up the plates and cleared up my books. "Have you began to work on the essay?" He asked me as he sat down. "I was supposed to begin after I eat dinner. But you came in." I said and placed the food on the table. We began eating and we would constantly look at each other. "Why are you here anyway? It's a school day." I said and took a spoon of rice. "I just missed you. And I want to have dinner with you." He said and smiled. I just shook my head and continued to eat. 

 

After eating, we washed the dishes. I sat at the bed and tried to think of a topic for the essay. While thinking, Donghae jumped at my bed. "Oppa, it's already 8. Aren't you gonna go home yet?" I asked him. "It's just a few minute drive from here. I can even walk home." He said and rolled next to me. "Let me stay for a little while." He pouted. I roll my eyes. Sometimes I really wonder how this immature guy can be a teacher and my boyfriend at the same time. "As if I really can do anything. But don't disturb me." I replied and his eyes glittered.

 

I opened my laptop and Donghae peeked. "Does your laptop have a camera?" He batted his eyelashes. "Yes. Why?" I looked at him and he was smiling. "Can we take pictures? Let's change your wallpaper into a picture of us!" He jumped and took my laptop. He pulled me and we posed for the camera on my laptop. Posing for the camera felt more comfortable now than the last time. I did cuter poses now and a lot more. He had his other arm around me all the time. And this time, I was more intimate with him.

 

When we were done, we checked all the pictures. He chose a cute picture of us, and I liked it. "Oppa, it's almost 9. You should go home. You'll probably wake up early morning. We spent almost an hour taking pictures. You must be tired." I told him. "True." He stood up and stretched his arms out. "You haven't even changed. You're still wearing your uniform." I said and ruffled his hair. "Yeah. Fine. I'll be going now. But tomorrow, don't forget that I'll help you with the essay, okay?" He smiled and kissed my forehead. "Yes. I won't forget." I took his jacket and gave it to him. After that, we bid good nights and he left.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

The following day, I was wearing the same smile. "Hey, Minyoung." I greeted her. "Hey, Jieun. Having a good day?" She asked and slung her arm around me. "I'm good, still thinking about a topic for my essay though." I answered as we go to our classroom.

 

While Minyoung and I were laughing, Jiyeon walked up to me. "Are you happy now?" She said. "I'm sorry. What are you trying to say?" I asked her. "You've climbed the popularity list. You're famous for dating Kyuhyun. And you're friend there is famous for dating Leeteuk." She rolled her eyes. "Again, I am not dating Kyuhyun. We only met during the party. And again, I am not interested in anyone." I explained and turned my back away from her.

 

"Well, your friend is dating him. I mean, she went with Leeteuk yesterday." Jiyeon said and walked away. I looked at Minyoung and she was looking away. "Date him if you want. But don't let me get into these rumors, okay?" I said and she nodded. "Yesterday, Leeteuk and I had a date. Well, we just ate, but it's like a date, right?" Minyoung was blushing as she was telling me her date yesterday. I just nodded. I'm happy for her. I guess I'm not the only one with a special someone.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

The day seems so fast and the only subject I was excited to be was in English class. 

 

"Good afternoon, class~" Donghae greeted us with a smile. He smiled at everyone, and lastly towards me. I returned his smile until he signaled for us to sit down. I listened to his lessons, but was it really entering my head? 

 

It's actually hard to focus on the lecture when you know that the one teaching you is your boyfriend. I'm trying to fight the urge to just hug him and jump in his arms. I try my best to maintain my record as the best student in English in this class anyway. 

 

When the bell rang, signalling that the classes had ended, I smiled. "Hey, Jieun. Leeteuk just texted me. He said he's waiting for me outside of school. I know you'll be at the library after this anyway. So, I'll go ahead now." She waved me goodbye and happily skipped out of the room. I purposely fixed my things slowly so that Donghae and I could have the room for ourselves. 

 

When the last student left, she closed the door, leaving us with our own time for ourselves. Donghae checked the locks and when they were locked, he took the seat beside me. "How's my girl?" He said and leaned in to kiss me. I closed my eyes and let him be. "I'm fine." I answered when he pulled away. "Where do you want to do the essay, here or at the library?" He asked me. "If we do it here, with the room locked, wouldn't it be suspicious?" I asked him. "Oh yeah. Let's just do it in the library then." He pulled my hand. I stopped and he looked at me. "The hands. We can't be seen. I'll go first, okay?" My hands slipped away from his and caressed his cheek. "Come to the library in a few minutes. I'll be in the same table." I said and kissed his cheek.

 

I grabbed my bag and left the room. When I exited, I saw Mr. Park. I bowed at him for respect and he bowed at me too. "What were you doing in Mr. Lee's room?" He asked me. "Oh, he was telling me about the essay writing contest." I explained. "Oh yes. He did told the faculty about entering you as the school's representative in this competition. We have faith in you, Jieun." He smiled. "Thank you, Park sunsaengnim." I bowed. "You know, Jieun, you are one of the best students in this school. I really want you to know that you are one of the students who have potential to obtain honors." He said and my eyes widened. "I am?" I pointed to myself and he nodded. "We really hope you continue to do your best. I can see how you work hard for your studies. Keep up the good work." He said and patted my shoulder.

 

I was happy with what he said and went to the library. About a minute or two, Donghae arrived. I pointed that we should meet in one of the shelves and he followed. When he arrived, I jumped at him to a hug. "Woah there." He said and hugged me back. "Why are you so happy?" He buried his head on my hair. I pulled away a little and looked at him. "Park sunsaengnim talked to me! He said I have a chance to graduate with honors!" I jumped up and down again, hugging him. 

 

He then hugged me and lifted me up in midair. "I'm happy for my girl. Now, when I bring you down, stop jumping, okay?" He said and I nodded. When he placed me down, I was just smiling, still not letting him go. 

 

We walked back to the table, hand in hand. Knowing Mrs. Hwang, she doesn't leave her seat, which was far away from where we are. Our table was at the corner of the whole library. Our seats were glued to each other, and our hands were clasped under the table. He was checking his papers while I read a book, thinking of the topic for the paper.

 

Ever since Donghae arrived in my life, all I have experienced are good things. He's like my good luck charm. But most of all, he's the love of my life.

 


 

Spazzing cause of YeWook's photo. I think SME ships SJ pairings! I really can't wait for my Chullie! ^^

 

When I first saw this, it loaded slowly, so I could only see the upper half. When I did, I was surprised how manly he was. Suddenly, when the lower half was loaded, my jaw dropped. Shorts? And those feathers remind me of Big bird. T.T

 

My body screams, I AM READY! JK. Yesung is seriously hot and manly! Will he expose his abs again?!