You go with Yoona, I go with Kyuhyun

My Teacher Taught Me How To Love

I've been staring completely at my ceiling, not moving an inch away from my bed. I don't feel like studying, eating or doing anything that I should be doing. Everything doesn't seem to make sense. Donghae forget about me last night. What's worse was that he was with Yoona.

 

It was already 11 a.m. when my phone was ringing. "Yeoboseyo?" I answered. "Jieun, are you available today? Leeteuk and Kyuhyun are inviting us to go to the amusement park." Minyoung told me. I contemplated for awhile. If I go to with them, my mind will be away from Donghae. "Sure. I got nothing better to do."

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

"Jieun!" I heard Minyoung yell at me. "Jieun..." Kyuhyun and Leeteuk greeted me. Leeteuk took Minyoung's hand while it was awkward for me and him. "Jieun, I'm sorry about the last time." He looked at the ground. I could see he was apologetic so I smiled. "You're forgiven." He shot his head up and wore a big grin. "That's the biggest smile I ever saw him make. Only Jieun can make him do that." Leeteuk said and Kyuhyun blushed. "Anyway, what do you want to do first?" Leeteuk asked. 

 

We rode almost every ride in the amusement park. It's just annoying how we wait for at least 10 minutes to get on a ride that will last for a minute or two. But then we used the time in getting to know each other while waiting in the lines.

 

While waiting, my phone rang. "Excuse me." I said and picked it up. "Yeoboseyo?" I answered. "Yeoboseyo? Jieun-ah, where are you?! I went to your house, only to find you gone." Donghae sounded worried. "Hey, Jieun, we're next." Kyuhyun spoke and I nodded at him. "Was that a man's voice? Where are you?" He asked with a voice mixed with jealousy and worry. "I'm at the amusement park with Minyoung, Leeteuk... And Kyuhyun. I'll talk with you later." I bitterly said and hung up. I know I should've been considerate to him, but since he was with Yoona, why can't I be with Kyuhyun?

 

For the rest of the day, I tried smiling. "Jieun, is something wrong? Ever since you had that phone call, you've been feeling down." Kyuhyun was worried for me. Why didn't I fell for someone like you who only has eyes for me? "Maybe because I'm just dizzy. I'll just go home now." I told them. "I'll drive you to your house." Kyuhyun offered, but I rejected him. I just took a cab instead and went home.

 

When I arrived at my apartment, I saw Donghae waiting for me outside. I paid the driver and went out of the cab. I saw Donghae looking so furious at me. "You went on a date with Kyuhyun?!" He sounded angry. "It wasn't a date. I was with Leeteuk and Minyoung too."  I said and opened the door of my apartment. I entered and Donghae followed. "Then what is it, a double date?!" He was throwing his arms up in the air and pulling his hair. 

 

"Why do you act like I'm the only one at fault?!" I threw him my bag. "What do you mean?!" He was already fuming, something I never thought he'd be. "I answered your call, something you didn't do!" I yelled, and he didn't answer me. "It was Minyoung who invited me and I agreed because I had to do something to relieve my depression and anger!" I yelled and threw him a pillow. I didn't notice that I was already crying. I thought he'd never hurt me, but why is he doing this to me?

 

"Do you even know why I'm hurt and angry?! Of course not, right?!" I continued yelling at him. He looked perplexed and he doesn't know what to say. "And you had to be with Kyuhyun?" He asked. Oh God, I don't know what to do with him anymore. "Is it a problem?! At least I told you when you called. At least I answer phone calls, unlike some other people who doesn't when they're on a date that isn't their girlfriend!" I said and pushed him away. "I'm not like you who goes on dates with other people and forgetting you already have someone!" I continued my rant at him. "I never forgot you!" He reasoned out. "LIE!" I pointed at him.

 

"You forgot about me last night! You must have had a lot of fun with Yoona, because you didn't answer my calls and replied to my messages. I even saw the two of you in your car!" I finally said. Donghae remained silent and surprised. "I reserved for dinner last night at our favorite restaurant, and I even bought you gifts!" I said and threw him the gifts I bought and made for him. "And for revenge you dated Kyuhyun?" 

 

Oh my gosh. He's still bringing up Kyuhyun. "The problem is not me going out with Kyuhyun, but with you and Yoona dating!" I yelled. "I'm sick of this! I hate you!" I yelled at him and pushed him out of my apartment. "All you whine about is how I went to the amusement park WITH Minyoung, Leeteuk and Kyuhyun, when the one at fault here is you for going with Yoona, forgetting our date, and forgetting me! I don't want to be forgotten, so I guess let's just forget our relationship even existed!" 

 

"Are you breaking up with me?" Donghae asked, holding his tears and hiding the pain. "Why? Are you hurt? You've forgotten about me anyway. You have Yoona now. And I won't date Kyuhyun if that's what you're thinking." I said before slamming the door on his face. I slumped on the door and hugged my knees. I cried my heart out at that moment. I can't even remember the time I cried so hard like this. 

 

It's okay if he forgot our date because of something else, but he even forgot that he has a girlfriend and went with Yoona. He couldn't even cancel it, but he didn't.

 

{Donghae's POV} 

I stood outside of her house, hearing her loud sobs. I could've explained to her, but I lost every courage I had. I promised I won't hurt her, but I did. What kind of boyfriend am I? The only consolation I got was that she told me that she won't go out with Kyuhyun.

{End of POV}

 


 

This is bad. We all know how they just love each other. Donghae should be in jail for hurting Jieun. 

 

Just a few more days before my Heechul's departure to the army. *sighs* I hope I still remain the same when he goes. I'm gonna miss him. He is my ultimate bias in the whole world after all. T_T