Nice and slow

My Fake Boyfriends.. or so I thought.

You opened your eyes. It was all dark. You looked down and felt tight ropes around your body. You were tied up in a chair.

"HELP!!" You screamed as you tried to wiggle out of the ropes. Suddnely, the lights switched on. Your eyes widend as you saw Jiae and her mini gang behind her.

"I told you we're going to get you." Jiae smirked. She slowly held up a knife from he pocket. You froze. Jiae stepped closer.

"Ji..ae.." You wisphered. Jiae glared at you. "Don't call me like that with your filthy mouth ." She spat.

"Break up with Youngmin oppa... or else.." Jiae smirked and lifted the knife towards your neck, "I'll slice your throat.. nice and slow."

Jiae laughed loudly with her friends. Your eyes welled up with tears. 'Never..'

"I will never.. break up with Youngmin oppa.." You sniffled. Jiae froze as her friends stopped laughing.

"What did you say?" She hissed, slightly cutting your throat, making it bleed a bit. You winced in pain. "I will never break up with Youngmin oppa." You repeated.

Jiae glared at you and cut deeper. This time, you let out a small screamed. Suddenly, someone shoved Jiae to the ground.

"That's enough Jiae!" Youngmin barked. You looked up your loving boyfriend. He smiled at you and wisphered, "It's alright baby, I'm here."

"~~~~-ah!" Hyesung cried and hugged you tightly. Jinho glared at Jiae. "How dare you touch my sister like that ." He growled, lifting Jiae up by her collar.

Hyesung helped you out of the tight ropes and hugged you. "You couldv'e been killed ~~~~-ah.." She cried in your shoulder. You cried along with her.

Donghyun and the rest of the boys grabbed one of the girls outside and told the teacher what happened.

Jinho held onto Jiae and tighten his grasp around her wrist. "Oww! At least hold me like a normal girl damn it!" Jiae snapped. Jinho shot her a death glare. Jiae quieten down.

"Oppa.." You wisphered. Youngmin held out his arms and you hugged him. Don't ever worry me like that.." Youngmin said. You nodded. "I'm sorry oppa."

Youngmin sighed and pecked your lips. Jinyoung closed his eyes and lightly smiled. 'Be happy with Youngmin.. If you're happy, I'm happy.'

Youngmin looked down to your neck and frowned. "You got cut.." He said as he looked at the amount of blood oozing out. You bit your lip.

Youngmin looked up. "Want me to clean that up for ya?" He smirked, leaning closer to your neck. Your eyes widened and began to panick.

"Nu uh..!" Jinho growled, holding the back of Youngmin's collar. He pouted. Jiae ignored you and Youngmin. As Jinho dragged the two of them out, Youngmin hissed something in your ear.

"You're getting punishment tonight." He growled with a seducive smirk. You blushed as Hyesung gave him the finger.

 

---

LOOL! Nearly done!! ^^ Please do not un-subscribe!! D; Well.. if you want to though..

Please comment and subscribe!

Thank you!! :D