Locked

My Fake Boyfriends.. or so I thought.

You locked the door of the girls toilets and went on your knees, shaking.

"Why.... What did I ever do wrong?" You sobbed. You bit your bottom lip to stop yourself from crying. But it failed.

Outside the toilets, Jinyoung heard your soft wispheres and crying. He frowned. "Did they hurt her that bad..?" He wisphered. He quietly held the knob of the door and tried to twist it around.

It wouldn't open.

His eyes widend. 'She locked herself inside!' He thought and quickly knocked on the door. "Open up ~~~~!" He shouted and banged on the door. Your eyes widend and covered your mouth to keep quiet.

Jinyoung knocked again. "I know you're in there ~~~~, come out!" He said and placed his ear against the door. There was silence.

You sat on the corner of the toilet and held your mouth, trying not to cry to hard. You listened carefully and heard footsetps.

Jinyoung's eyes widend as a teacher walked towards him. "Jinyoung, what are you doing in front of a girls rest room?" Mr Park asked. Jinyoung's jaw slightly dropped and thought of an excuse.

'Should I say I'm gay?!' He panicked and thought of another idea.

"I got lost s-sir." Jinyoung said while scratching the back of his head. Mr Park nodded. "The boys toilet is that way." He chuckled and pointed to the other side of the way.

Jinyoung nodded and slowly wlaked towards the boys toilet, glancing at Mr Park. Once Mr Park was gone, Jinyoung quickly walked towards the girls toilet and knocked again.

"Please come out ~~~~." Jinyoung said and knocked three more times. He frowned.

You sighed and stared at the door. You didn't want anyone to see you like this.

Jinyoung knocked a couple more times until Youngmin came running inside.

"Where's ~~~~?!" He yelled and grabbed Jinyoung's collar. Jinyoung's eyes widend. "She locked herself in the toilets and won't come out." He replied quickly.

Youngmin let go of Jinyoung. "Sorry.." He muttered. He turned towards the door and knocked on the door lightly. "~~~~-ah.. It's Youngminnie oppa. Can you let me in please?" He said with a calm voice.

Your tears kept comming out and you didn't want to open the door. You stayed still and shook your head. 'No, don't open the door Kim ~~~~.' You told yourself.

Youngmin got worried and knocked a couple more. "~~~~-ah! Please come out!" He pleaded.

No response.

Youngmin turned towards Jinyoung. Jinyoung flinched. "Do you know what happened?" He asked. Jinyoung took a glance towards the door.

'Should I tell Youngmin?' He thought. He shrugged and told the whole story about the girls who bullied you.

Youngmin clenched his fists into a tight ball and gritted his teeth. "Damn... I shouldv'e known." He said.

He walked towards the door and flew his body on it. Your eyes widend at the sudden BANG!

"~~~~-ah! I'll break down the door if you don't come out!" He shouted. You squeazed your eyes closed and let the tears out. 'I'm so dumb...'

Youngmin flew his body against the door again. He rubbed his arm. "Oww..." He wimpered. Jinyoung frowned.

Suddenly, Jinho walked up to them. "What are you guys doing in front of a girls toilet? You guys gay?" Jinho grinned, not knowing that you were in there.

You heard and lightly giggled.

"No. But your sister locked herself inside the toilet." Jinyoung explained. Jinho froze. "What? Why did she lock herself?!" He asked, worried. 

Jinyoung told the story again and watched inho's reaction. Jinho glared towards the door and kicked it. "OPEN UP SIS!! I'LL BREAK DOWN THE DOOR WITH YOUNGMIN IF YOU DON'T OPEN IT!!" He shouted and punched the door, making a slight whole.

Your eyes widend as you saw a small crack forming on the door. 'No wonder.. he always works out, that oppa.' You thought and let them continue.

"DAMN IT!!" Youngmin growled and kciked the door again with the help of Jinho's fists.

The door broke open.

Jinyoung's eyes nearly popped out.

 

---

LOLOLOL :) Sorry for not updating much!! );

Please comment and subscribe!

Thank you! ^^

 

<333