Camp

My Fake Boyfriends.. or so I thought.

A few days later, it was the schools camp. You, Hyesung and the boys arrived in front of the school gates.

"Wah~! I'm so excited!" You exclaimed, jumping next to Youngmin. Younmgin smiled and rubbe dyour back, holding close to you as girls envyed you.

"Okay, next on the bus!" The bus driver shouted, motioning people to go in the bus. You and Youngmin climbed inside the bus and sat on the far back.

B1A4 and Boyfriend followed the two of you and joined the back. "Who am I going to sit next to?!" Hyesung whined as she glared at you and Youngmin sitting next to each. You giggled and held up a piece sign.

"Sit next to me!" Minwoo grinned and pulled Hyesungs wrist towards him, making her land on top of Minwoo. She blushed.

"This is going to be a long ride.." Hyesung muttered and sat next to Minwoo, on the window side. Sadly, Jinho slumped next to Jeongmin, glaring at him. 

"What?" Jeongmin pouted inoccently. Jinho rolled his eyes and looked out the window. You laughed at your brothers reaction.

Everyone went inside the three big busses and drove. Youngmin layed his head on top of yours and smiled. "Take a good rest before having fun okay?" Youngmin said.

You smiled. "Okay." You replied. Since Jinho was sitting in front of your seat, he turned around, hearing everything. "What are you doing to my sister?" He growled. 

"N-Nothing?" Youngmin nervously replied. You pouted towards your older brother. "He's making sure I have a good sleep and have energy." You snapped.

"Fine, as long as he doesn't do anything... to you." Jinho said, giving Youngmin one last glare and turn back. Youngmin quietly sighed and hugged you tightly.

"Is he really your brother?" He murrumured against your neck. You grinned and nodded. "Yup, but we're nothing like each other." You said.

"I heard that!" Jinho hissed. You didn't know that the whole bus was listening, even the driver. You gulped as the silence flowed the air.

"Did I talk to loud?" You wisphered to Youngmin. Suddenly, everybody started laughing at your cuteness, except for the girls who glared at you.

"You're so cute!" Saneul grinned and reached over to pinch your cheeks, but Jinyoung quickly slapped them away. "Aww..." Sandeul whined and slumped back on his seat.

After hours of driving, the bus stopped at the camp site. Everyone got off the bus and stared at the beautiful site.

"Allright everybody! Let's get into our groups for activities, then we'll go to our cabins!" The teacher shouted. Everyone kept quiet and listened to the teacher.

The teacher put Youngmin, Donghyun, Minwoo in the red group with other people.

Sandeul, Gongchan, Hyunseong, Hyesung, Kwangmin and CNU were placed in the pink group with other people.

You pouted as Youngmin waved at you. The only people that you know left were Jeongmin, Jinyoung, Baro and.. you. Also with other people.

"Yay! We're in a group!" Baro grinned and hugged you. Youngmin glared at him, since he couldn't reach your  group.

"Allright! Remember your groups and go to yout cabins! Girls cabins are on the other side of the river, and the boys cabins are there." Teacher yelled, pointing towards the cabins.

Hyesung quickly pulled you towards the cabins, laying on a bunk bed. "I'm on the top!" She giggled.

You sighed and layed on the bottom bunk. Everyone else went to thier cabins.

"Hey, get out." A girl demanded as she entered the girls cabin. The rest of the school girls were behind her.

"Why should we?" Hyesung snapped. you were getting worried that she would start a large fight.

"Cause we don't want you two digusting girls to sleep with us!" Another fought. "No! We're staying here!" Hyesung growled, jumping off her top bunk.

"You really wanna fight?!" A girl hissed as she was about to slap Hyesung across the face. But before she did, the teacher stepped in.

"Allright girls, let's get out stuff un-packed." The girl teacher smiled, not noticing the Hyesung vs random girl slap.

"Yes Miss!" The girl smiled and lowered her hand from Hyesungs face. "I'll get you tonight." She hissed and walked away, following the teacher.

You frowned and hugged Hyesung. "please don't do that again unnie." You pleaded. Hyesung sighed and patted your head.

 

---

Oh gaad.. I wrote this chapter in am hour, since I havde a big headache! ): I stll went to school though..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HAEWON FROM X-5!! <3

 lols, Please comment and subscribe!

Thank you! ^^