BOYFRIEND?!

My Fake Boyfriends.. or so I thought.

"WHAT?!" You blurted.

"Why not? It's just for like.. how many hours to get your bro jealous eh?" Donghyun grinned and slung an arm around your shoulder. You blushed. 

"No way.. oppa would kill me if he found out that I have SIX boyfriends." You frowned. "But It's only for how many hours, hmm?" Hyunseong smiled.

"Fine!" You glared at them. They all smiled as a reply. You rolled your eyes.

"Do you hate us?" Minwoo asked. You shook your head. "It's your fault if you get kiled, not mine." You said. They laughed.

"Aww.. so cute!" Kwangmin grinned and ruffled your hair. You frowned and fixed your hair back.

"Let's walk you home!" Youngmin offered. You shook your head. "Nah.. it's allright-"

"Boyfriends have to bring their girlfriends home." Jeongmin inturupted. You slightly smiled. "Okay." You wisphered and started walking towards the door.

Before you could reach the door knob, Donghyun took it first. "My lady." He winked and opened the door for you. You blushed and hurried outside.

You heard light laughters from the back of you.

"Let's go!" Jeongmin exclaimed and pulled you into the streets. "Wah!" You squealed and tried to slow down .

Your house was pretty close to Boyfriend's dorm, so you got their early.

"Okay.. thanks guys, bye!" You smiled and was baout to close the door, when Kwangmin stopped you. "Can't we go inside?" He asked. You looked down at the other guys.

"Can't we?" Youngmin asked. You sighed and opened the door wider for them to walk inside. They braged in and stood in front of the lounge room. "Woah.. so clean!" They coursed. You giggled and walked upstairs. "Feel free to walk around.. just don't go upstairs!" You hissed.

They did what they were told, but you were taking to long to come back down from up the stairs. You were cleaning up your messy room.

"What is she taking so long?" Hyunseong wondered and looked up the stairs. "Should we go up?" Minwoo sugested. "But she said not to go up." Donghyun said.

"Aish.. Well, I'm going up." Jeongmin said and poppped his gum. He walked upstairs, as everyone elese did. They tip-toed until there was a oud creek, comming from a room.

"Holy crap!" Kwangmin hissed.

"Who are you guys?"

They all looked up and gulped. Jinho was standing on the top of the stairs with a cup of water. "Erm.. hi?" DDonghyun meekly smiled. You walked out of your room and gasped.

"Oppa-"

"Who the heck are they?!" Jinho growled and pointed at the six boys. You sighed and gave the boys a told-you-so look.

"They're my-"

"Boyfriends." They all said together. Your eyes bulged out of you. Jinhos cup nearly dropped. "WHAT?!" He exploded.

"Great.." You muttered and started walking downstairs.

"You better explain ~~~~-ah, or I'll kill them right here." Jinho glowered. You bit your lip and pushed your boyfriends down the stairs and in the lounge.

"So..? Are you seriously dating them... al at once?" Jinho asked as he kept his eyes on the boys. You sighed. "No-"

"Yes." Your 'boyfriends' smiled. You groaned and slapped your forehead.

"You know what.. I'll just kille them." Jinho snarled. "Wait- what.. no! I'm too young!" Minwoo shouted. You giggled and patted your big brothers shoulder.

"They're the guys I'm working with on the shoot." You laughed. Jinho stared with wide eyes to you.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME BEFORE?! NOW YOU EMBAREST ME!" He screamed. You rolled your eyes. "Whatever."

 

---

This was rushed because I still have to do my homework D;

Please comment and subscribe!

Thank you!! ^^

<333