Break Time

My Fake Boyfriends.. or so I thought.

You and Minwoo walked back to class with silence. It waspretty awkward. Minwoo opened the door for you with a cute smile. "Ladies first." He said. You blushed and hurried in.

You recived death glares from girls in your class, except your one and only true best friend. You bowed towards the teacher and sat at your seat. Minwoo's seat was next to yours.

You turned to Hyesung. Hyesung looked at you and quickly wrote down something on a smal paper. She gave it to you. You read it :

What was that about?

You sighed and replyed.

I'll tell you later.

Hyesung nodded and slid the paper in her pocket. You looked at Minwoo as Mrs Park blabbered. Minwoo was playing games on his phone underneath his desk.

You smiled and shook your head. 'Such a kid'

Time past and break time finally came. Hyesung quickly grabbed her books and pulled you to your locker. "Tell me!" She demanded. You blinked.

"Okay! Okay! Calm down! I'll tell you when we're ALONE." You said and shoved all your books insid your locker and closed it. "Let's go." Hyesung grinned.

The two of you walked inside the cafeteria and ate.

"So?" Hyesung asked as she ate.

"Well... I got kidnapped by Shi Dae yesterday." You said. Hyesung's eyes popped out. "What?! You mean.. Boyfriends manager?!" Hyesung exclaimed. You nodded.

"Yeah. Then he told me that I'm going to be on a show with Boyfriend for a while. And I have to be their 'fake' girlfriend on the show." You explained. Hyesung grinned like crazy.

"Lucky girl.. so what do you have to do?" She asked. You shrugged. "He said something about missions to complete with the guys-"

"Hey ~~~~."

You and Hyesung turned around. Your eyes widend. Hyesung gulpped and froze. So did you.

"Mind if we join you?" Donghyun smiled. Behind him, were the rest of the kingkas. Like before, girls glared at you AND Hyesung.

"Y-Yeah.." You stuttered and moved closer to Hyesung, making more space for them to sit down. The boys smiled and looked at you and Hyesung.

"Who's she?" Jeongmin asked as he eyed Hyesung. Her heart fluttered.

"She's my best friend, Park Hyesung." You introduced. The guys nodded. "You know us, don't ya?" Youngmin winked at Hyesung. Hyesung nearly DIED.

"Yah. You're supposed to be winking at our girl, not our girls friend." Kwangmin snaped. Youngmin glared back. "I'm older than you!" Youngmin growled.

"By how many minutes huh?!" Kwangmin fought.

"Alright kiddies!" Minwoo shouted and shoved bread inside the twins mouth. They both glared at Minwoo, munching at the bread.

You smiled.

"Tomorow, you have to get ready by 6." Hyunseong said. You nodded. Hyesung's jwa dropped. "Six in the damn freezing morning?!" She wisphered. You sighed.

"I guess." You wisphered back. You took a glance around and sighed. 

Girls were still glaring at you.

 

---

I'm getting ready for school now!! ^^

I'll be updating after school!

Please comment and subscribe! 

Thank you :)

 

<333