Cute Stalkers

My Fake Boyfriends.. or so I thought.

You didn't heard laughters from the back of a tree.. but Youngmin did.

He groaned and pulled back from your lips. "Darn idiots.." He growled and stood up. You loomed up. "Where are you going? It's still raining!" You exclaimed and tried to pull him back down.

Youngmin bit his lip. "I'll be... back. So don't worry." He smiled and ran off towards a specific tree where all the boys were.

"STALKERS!!" Youngmin shouted as he grabbed Kwangmin's collar. They all started laughing. 

"Why the heck are you guys doing here?"Youngmin asked as he crossed his arms against his chest.

"Well..we're happy that your with ~~~~.." Jeongmin grinned as he looked down. "But your fly.. is OUT there." Donghyun laughed and pointed towards Youngmin's... ya know.

Youngmin looked down and quickly pulled his shirt over it. "You guys are gay!!" He shouted with a red face. Hyunseong started wobbling as he laughed.

"No we're not!" Minwoo pouted. Youngmin rolled his eyes. "Just shut up and stay here!" Youngmin snapped and ran back to you. You blinked as you saw his hand over his.. fly.

"Uhmm.. did some one.. kick you?" You asked. Youngmin blushed. "N-No! No one kicked me! I'm fine." He stuttered and sat next to her. You smiled and placed your head on top of Youngmin's shoulder.

"Where did you go?" You asked. Youngmin froze and quickly took a glance at the tree. They were all on the side, looking at Youngmin. Youngmin sighed and turned back to you.

"To.. a tree." He confessed. You started laughing. Youngmin blinked. "What?" He asked. You bit your lip from laughing.

"Uh.. What did you do with a tree? Or.. what did you do to a tree?" You asked, thinking that Youngmin peed on the tree. Youngmin gasped and softly glared at you.

"You think wrong!" He exclaimed. You laughed as Youngmin pulled your head against his chest. "Sorry.. that was the first thing that came in my mind though." You smiled and squeazed his waist. 

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Owww! Damn girl!" He growled. You giggled. "Sowee." You pouted like a cute puppy. Youngmin softened and your hair. "No worries.. babe." He grinned.

You blushed at the nickname he gave you.

"Like the nickname.. babe?" He winked and pulle dyou closer. Your jaw dropped when Minwoo started jumping behind Youngmin. You were about to tell Youngmin that Minwoo was behind him, but Minwoo made a sign not to.

You grinned and nodded.

"Why are you grinning like that huh?" He asked as he pinched your nose. You siled. "Nothing."

"BOO!"

"OHMYLORD!!" Youngmin yelled and pounced on you. Boyfriend started cracking up. "YOU JUST HAVE TO RUIN THE DAMN MOMENT!!" Youngmin growled and chased all of them around the rain.

You giggled as you watched them have fun underneath the rain.

 

---

BLAH BLAH BLAH. THERE'S MORE TO COME!! ^^

Please comment and subscribe!

Thank you! :D

 

<333