Kidnapper ?

My Fake Boyfriends.. or so I thought.

You walked out of Mikkies Cafe and sighed. "I'm so tired." You muttered. You were working at Mikkies Cafe, even though it's late at night.

You sighed and took your phone from your pocket. You saw a message from a blocked number. Curious, you read it :

Kim ~~~~,

Go to the corner of Mikkies Cafe street.

Wait for something to happen.

-K.S.D

 

You froze. How come this person knows your number. You looked at their name. K.S.D. Who the heck would text you this late, wanting you to come at the corner of a street?

Without thinking, you walked through the corner of Mikkies Cafe street, waiting for something happen.

Before you knew it, someone grabbed your neck and placed thir hand over your mouth. Your eyes widend and started squrming. 

The person quickly pushed you into a black van. You groaned with pain as your head hit the seat bealt. "Oww.." You muttered.

Suddenly, the van moved. You started paniking. "Y-Yah! Where are you taking me?! Please stop!!" You shouted and pounded on the drivers seat.

Someone pulled you against the back seat. Your eyes widend as the light went on from the ceiling.

"Kim.. Shi Dae?" You wisphered. Shi Dae smiled and nodded. Your jaw dropped.

"Nice to meet you.. Miss Kim ~~~~."

You blinked and started shivering. "H-How do you know m-my name? And where a-are you taking me?" You stuttered. Shi Dae chuckled.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you. I just want to you know if you're available for a while." Shi Dae said. You gulped and honestly nodded. "Why?" You asked. 

"Well.. let's put it this way. Do you know the new boy band from Statship Entertainment?" He asked as the driver drove through the dark streets.

"Yeah.. Boyfriend, am I correct?" You asked. Shi Dae grinned and nodded. "You don't mind signing some papers right?" He asked. You shrugged.

"Depends on what it's about." You said and crossed your arms against your chest. Shi Dae laughed lightly. "Very smart I see.. well, why don't you read it first?" He said and gave you several papers.

You took it and read the title.

BOYFRIENDS GIRLFRIEND.

"Huh? Boyfriends Girlfriend? What that?" You asked. Shi Dae shrugged. "Continue reading it." He saiud. You did as what you were told.

New Starship Entertainment boyband, 'Boyfriend' will be having a braodcast about their fake 'Girlfriend'.

 

Having their group name 'Boyfriend', staff that works for Boyfriend, decided to make a show about them having a 'Fake Girlfriend'.

 

Activities will be written on a small card for you and Boyfriend to complete the mission.

 

Sign ______________

Your eyes widened.

"Do you agree? We will provide on everything you need." Shi Dae smiled and gave you a pen. Shaking, you slowly ook the pen and scribbled your signiture on the paper.

'Get this over and done with ~~~~-ah.' You thought to yourself.

 

---

Who's the first chapter ? :D

No silent readers please!!

Wah~! 20 subscribers already?! THANK YOU!!

Please ignore all the mistakes I did ): Coment and subscribe please !! ^^

 

Thank you! <3