Fun times

My Fake Boyfriends.. or so I thought.

When the teacher disappeard, Youngmin and Jinyoung looked at you.

"Do you need anything?" Youngmin asked, your hair. You shook your head. Suddenly, your stomatch rumbled, really loud. 

Jinyoung and Youngmin laughed at the cuteness. You pouted, making it extra cute.

"I'll get food, stay here with her, okay hyung?" Youngmin smiled a Jinyoung. Jinyoung nodded and watched him go off. You bit your lip as the awkward slience flowed.

"Umm.. do you want me to leave?" He asked, thinking that if he was there with you, you would feel uncomfortable. "No!" Youblurted, pulling his arm.

"I don't.. want to be alone." You wisphered. letting go of his arm. Jinyoung softened. Now it was really awkward. After a few moments, Youngmin game back with a large lunch box.

"Woah! That's huge!" Jinyoung gasped, his eyes spakling as he stared at the food inside the lunch box. Youngmin nodded. "The teacher gave this to me, since she wanted ~~~~ to eat alot." Youngmin said.

"Here you go." Youngmin smiled, placing the bento on yout lap. Jinyoung frowned as he saw Youngmin feed you. Youngmin saw him and raised another clean chopsticks.

"Want some hyung?" He asked. Jinyoung nodded, taking the chopsticks from Youngmins hand. Youngmin took some of he meat and popped it in your mouth.

Jinyoung took some and ate. "Food~" He grinned, munching on more. Youngmin glaredat him as you started laughing.

"Are you that hungry?!" Youngmin asked. Jinyoung nodded, continuing chomping on his food. after a while, you and Jinyoung finished the whole lunch box.

Youngmin looked inside the lunch box tearfully and pouted. "You guys are pigs." He fake cried. Jinyoung rubbed his belly and sighed.

You raised your eyerbow as an idea popped in your head.

"Oppa." You said. Youngmin and Jinyoung turned to you.

"Yes?" Youngmin answered, bending down the same height as you. "Can you and Jinyoung oppa show me SNSD's Gee dance?" You pleaded.

Jinyoung's eyes nearly bulged out. Youngmin's jaw dropped. "Wh-Why?" He asked.

"To make me happy!" you beamed lightly. Jinyoung patted Youngmins shoulder. "Come on.. just to show your girl some love~"

"You are not showing her some love!" Youngmin growled, standing up in the middle of the room. You giggled as the two boys started dancing.

They sang and danced together while they watched you. You laughed and clapped your hands with the beat. After the dance finished, Youngmin fell on the ground.

"That was so tiring..." He groaned, flat faced on the ground. Jinyoung sat on top of his back, crossed legged.

"WAHH!!" Youngmin screamed, wiggling his arms and legs around. You and Jinyoung laughed. Jinyoung got off Youngmin and sat next to him. Youngmin wiped a sweat from his forehead.

"You're heavy!" Youngmin shot a glare at Jinyoung. Jinyoung grinned and held out a peace sign.

You laughed once more as they played with each other.

Jinyoung softly gazed at you.

'That's right ~~~~-ah.. keep smiling, just like that. I don't care if you're Youngmin's girl.. just as long as you smile, forever.' Jinyoung thought.

 

---

FEW! ^^  I'm so tired... All day, I did my homework, forgetting abou asianfanfics ):

But I updated!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CN. BLUE'S YONGHWA!! :)

BLOCK B'S COMEBACK TOMOROW, WITH 'HALO'!! XD

 

lols, Please comment and subscribe!

Thankyou! <3