VERY Clumsy

My Fake Boyfriends.. or so I thought.

You shared the packt of chips with the boys.

You turned around, finding Youngmin staring at you. "Uhh.. yes?" You asked. Youngmin's smile turned into an evil smirk.

"Yummy.." You snarld and bit your nose. You squealed with shock and moved back. "YAH! Eat the chips, not our girlfriend!" Jeongmin growled and smaked Youngmin's head. He pouted.

"What? She taste.. yummy." He grinned and his lips towards you. Your heart skipped a beat and blushed. Donghyun rolled his eyes and held a chip in front of your mouth.

"Say ahh~" He grinned and lifted the chip up and down. You followed it and bit it, slightly biting his finger as well. "You really want me huh?" He winked. You blushed.

"!" You shouted and hit his shoulder playfully. He laughed. "Wah~! You're such a messy eater!" Kwangmin chuckled and slid his finger underneath your lip. Feeling his finger against your lips, made you blush even more.

"Stop it hyung! You're making her have a fever!" Minwoo shouted and grabbed Kwangmin's wrist away from your face. You bit your lip, feeling relifed.

*MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH MUN-*

"You pig." Donghyun said as he glared at Hyunseong, eating most of the chips from the packet. "Mwhat? Iw'm Hunwrgy!" Hyunseong murrered while eating chips. You giggled.

"Okay.. that's enough piggy." Jeongmin said and snatched the packet of chips from Hyusneong. He pouted.

"Here.. let me clean." You offered and stood up. You took all the mess in your arms and padded towards the kitchen. 

"Do you want some hot choco?!" You shouted as you cleaned up the mess in your hands. "YES!" They shouted. You laughed lightly and took seven cups from the shelf.

You heated up hot water and poured it in the cups. You put cocco pouder inside each cup. A cup was on the very end on the counter. You accidently pushed it with your hand and gasped.

Your eyes widened. You tried to catch the cup, but fail. Instead, you fell on the floor with hot water and cocco spilled over your body. 

"Wahh!" You cried out with pain. Six boys came dashing inside the kitchen.

"What-"

"Oh .." Hyunseong wisphered. "Are you okay?!" Jeongmin asked woriddly. They all surrounded you. You shifted and felt pain. "Oww.." You wisphered and looked down.

"Second time allready.." Minwoo sighed and helpped you up. You cried in pain and held onto Minwoo. "Oh no.. your clothes are wet now." Kwangmin said. You looked down shivered.

Hot water were spilled all over your body. "Erm.. you better hide yourself." Youngmin said as he wrapped a kitchen towel around your top half. You looked underneath it and blushed.

Since your shirt was white, you could erfectly see your bra with spilled coffee.

"Augh.. you are so clumsy!" Jinho shouted from upstairs. You bit your lip. "Sorry oppa.. you know how I am." You said. Jinho shrugged. "be carefull next time.. and you-" He said and poined at Boyfriend. They froze.

"better take care of my baby sis." He said and walked back into his room. They all smiled. "He accepted us as your boyfriends!" Hyunseong grinned.

"Wait- WHAT?!"

 

---

I know.. It's kinda confusing right? ): I'm watching a movie right now so.. yeah ;) I'll update faster!!

Please comment and subscrobe!!

Thank you! ^^

 

<333