New Contacts

My Fake Boyfriends.. or so I thought.

It was 4 in the evening and you woke up, seeing your brothers face right in front of yours.

"WHAT THE HECK?!" You shouted and moved back. Jinho laughed and rollled on the floor. "You should've seen your face!" He laughed. You growled and rolled your eyes.

"Whatever." You said. You looked around the room with your eyes.

'They really left.' You thought. "Where'd your 'boyfriends' go?" He asked and crossed his arms against his chest. "They went." You said and got off from the bed.

You walked towards your desk and saw a little note. You picked it up and read it :

See ya tomorow at school ~~~~-ah!

We love you! ^^

Saranghae ~~~~-ah!

Love from, your boyfriends <3

 

You giggled and put the nate back down on the table. "What are you smiling about huh?" Jinho grinned. You shook your head. It's nothing." You said.

Jinho rolled his eyes and patted your head. "Don't sleep anymore late than ten thirty.. " He said. You nodded.

"Or else you'll have big eyes bangs underneth your eyes." He grinned. You glared at him and threw your pillow at him. "GET OUT YOU BIG IDIOT!!" You shouted.

Jinho laughed. "Okay okay! But it's true~!" He sang and shut the door. You sighed.

You took your phone from the table and checked if theres any new messages.

8 missed calls from Hyesung unnie.

You sighed. 'She gonna kill me.' You thought and looked through your contacts. Your eyes nearly bulged out when you saw 6 new contacts.

Donghyun oppa

Hyunseongie

Jeongminnie

Kwangminnie

Minwoo oppa

Youngminnie oppa

Your jaw dropped.

"Such cutties." You smiled. You noticed that theres another note next to where your phone was. You picked it up.

 

Call us if you miss ME, kay?

If your in trouble, call ME ;)

Love from your Jeongminnie Boyfriends <3

 

You laughed at Jeongmin's messy handwriting.

 

---

LOLS, It was boring right? O.o

Please comment and subscribe!

Thank you!

 

<333