s ARE bullies

My Fake Boyfriends.. or so I thought.

You, Youngmin and Jinyoung arrived in front of a table where thier friends were. "~~~~-ah!" Hyunseong grinned and huged you. You smiled and hugged him back.

"Hi oppas!" You beamed cutely. Youngmin smiled. He pulled you onto of his lap and grinned.

"Jinyoung hyung!" Minwoo exclaimed and held up his hand for a high-five. Jinyoung chcukled and high-fived the maknae. "Have you seen the rest of my band?" He asked.

"WE'RE HERE!" Baro jumped on top pf Jinyoung's back. Everyone started laughing. "Get off!" Jinyoung growled and pushed Baro off his back.

"Welcome to a new school, B1A4." Donghyun smiled. Gongchan bowed with respect. "Thanks hyung." He smiled. 

Suddenly, B1A4 turned to you and Youngmin. "Is she the girlfriend you're talking about?" CNU asked as he stared at you for a LONG while. You blushed.

"Yes, and don't stared at her." Youngmin glared and protectivly squeazed you in his arms. You giggled.

"You know you can stop killing my sister like that." Jinho popped out of no where and glared at Youngmin. Youngmin blinked.

"Oppa!" you hissed, motioning him to leave. "Sister?!" B1A4 shouted as they pointed at Jinho. Jinho raised and eyebrow. "What? Don't we look related?" He snapped.

"She, looks like a beautiful swan. And you look like a slug. So it's obvious that you don't look like." Baro teased. Jinho's jaw dropped as everyone cracked up.

"A DAMN SLUG?!" Jinho yelled with frusration and stomped away. "Do you know my oppa?" You asked. Baro nodded. "He's my partner for Science." He smiled.

As everyone talked and got along with each other, Jinyoung took a small galnce at you. You blushed and looked away. 'Why does he always look at me?!' Your head screamed.

Jinyoung frowned. 'Why does she keep looking away?' He thought. 

"Is anyone thirsty?" You asked, breaking the silence between you and Jinyoung. "ME!" everyone raised thier hand. You bit your lip.

'I shouldn't have said anything' You thought and stood up. "I'll get each of you water." You offered. Youngmin chuckled. "I'll come with you." He offered. You shook your head and oushed him down.

"I'll do it." You smiled and walked off towards the cafeteria vending machine. You bought small 11 water bottles and tried to carry them all together.

"Omo!" You dropped a bottle. You were about to bend and pick it up, but a foot stepped on it. A hand came in and held it up. Your eyes widend as you saw the girls who were talking about you just before.

"Want it?" The girl smirked as she wiggled the bottle in front of her face. You frowned and tried to get it. "Please give it back!" You pleaed and jumped for the bottle. You sighed.

"You allready have my Youngmin oppa, and you're going to steal Jinyoung oppa as well?!" The girl screamed and held up the bottle in front o her. She opened it and poured all the water on the top of your body.

Your eyes widend. Tears suddenly came running down your cheeks.

"Fair, isn't it?" The girls laughed. The girl who had the bottle, threw it at your head and walked of with her friends. You dropped the rest of the bottles from your arms and felt your knees wobbling.

"Why.. not again.." You wisphered. You quickly picked up all the bottles and ran inside the girls bathroom.

And you didn't know that Jinyoung was watching the whole time.

He frowned and leaned his abck against the wall next to the boys bathroom. "Darn greedy girls.." He hissed and clentched his fists.

 

---

AKDUGBSJEGHFK. :O

Please comment and subscribe!

Thank you ! ^^

 

<333