Future like Past

My Fake Boyfriends.. or so I thought.

Time past and it was finally lunch. You, Hyesung and Minwoo were about to walk out of the class when Mrs Lee stopped you. "~~~~, can I talk to you for a minute?" She asked. You nodded.

"We'll be at the spot!" Hyesung smiled and pulled Minwoo out of the classroom. Everyone left. You, Mrs Lee and.. Jinyoung were the only one's left in the classroom.

"Can you show Jinyoung around the school? Since.. the other girls seemed like they wanted to kill him during class. "Mrs Lee laughed. Jinyoungmin smiled and looked at you.

You bit your lip "Sure Mrs Lee." You smiled. 

"Great! Allright, take care!" She exclaimed. You started walking in front of Jinyoung and outside the room.

"Umm.. I'm Kim-"

"Kim ~~~~~. I know." Jinyoung smiled. You nodded. You and Jinyoung walked around the school as girls glared at you. you sighed.

'This feels like the day where I first met Boyfriend.' You thought and continued showing Jinyoung classes and places around the school.

"Hey, I thought she was with Youngmin oppa?" A girl said. "No way, she can't cheating on Youngmin oppa!" Another shouted. 

"But Jinyoung's cute as well!" "What a , she's cheating on her boyfriend with Jinyoung oppa!"

You heard everything. It felt like the day when you were working in the cafe. Pain struk your heart.

Jinyoung heard as well. He took a glance at you.

'Is she allright? And did I hear she's dating Boyfriend's Youngmin?!' Jinyoung thought.

"Hey-" He started. 

"This is the gym. And that's..." You started blabbering where places were. Jinyoung frowned, but played along. Suddenly, Youngmin popped out in front of you.

"Hey baby!" He grinned and hugged you. You softened and hugged him back. "Hi oppa." You smiled. Jinyoung bit his lip as the two of you and Youngmin hugged each other.

You completely forgot what the jealous fan girls said and pulled back. Youngmin looked up and at Jinyoung. "Oh, Jinyoung!" Youngmin exclaimed and bumped his fists agaist Jinyoungs. 

"Hey Youngmin." Jinyoung smiled. "What are you doing here in out school? Adn where's the rest of your friends?" Youngmin asked. "They're in a different class as me." Jinyoung said.

"Um.." You muttered. YYoungmin grinned and slung an arm around your shoulders. "This is my girlfriend. Know her?" Youngmin asked. Jinyoung nodded.

"She's in the same class as me." Jinyoung said. youngmin raised an eyebrow and looked at you. "Yeah, he's right." You said. Youngmin nodded.

"Well, wanna hang out with us? I think Donghyun hyung mentioned that he saw Gongchan and Baro around the school somewhere." Youngmin said. Jinyoung nodded.

"Allright, let's go." Jinyoung smiled and followed you and Youngmin.

'This might be fun..?' Jinyoung thought as he glanced at the back of you. He smiled.

 

---

Please ignore all the mistakes I did!! D; I know I made a lot! :D

Please comment and subscribe!

Thank you! ^^

 

<333