Everyday life

My Fake Boyfriends.. or so I thought.

After you finished signing the paper, you arrived in front of your house. You walked outside and blinked.

"How do you know where I live?" You asked. Shi Dae shrugged. "I have our ways. Good night ~~~~!" He smiled and drove off. You sighed and shook your head. 

You walked inside your house and smelled smoke. Your eyes widend and quickly dashed into the kitchen.

"Yah! Oppa! What are you doing?!" You shouted and snatched the plate of burned fish from your brothers hands.

"What? I was COOKING." Jinho said. You rolled your eyes. "Well, your so called 'COOKING' is really bad." You said and threw the burned fish in the bin.

"I'll cook, you pig." You said and pushed Jinho out of the kitchen. Jinho grinned. "Thanks baby girl!" He shouted and watched TV in the lounge. You heard and giggled.

You cooked fish and shoved it in Jinho's mouth (not really). You walked upstairs to your room and took a shower. You wore your cute pj's and slid underneath the covers of your bed.

"I hope that boyfriend girlfriend thing isn't real." You sighed and went into deep slumber.

 

The next morning, you woke up early and wore your school uniform. You then walked downstairs and quickly ate up the breakfast that your mother made.

"Going to school early again ~~~~-ah?" Your mother smiled. You nodded. "I still need to finish up my homework umma. I'll see you later, bye!" You exclaimed and dashed out of the house.

Even though your older brother goes to the same school, the two of you never go at the same time. You go early. He goes late. Not very unusual for siblings eh?

You walked inside the school gates and saw your best friend sitting insde the library. Smiling like an idiot, you ran inside the chools library and tapped Hyesungs shoulder.

"Unnie!" You giggled and sat next to her. Hyesung smiled and hugged you. "How was the weekend?" She asked you. You sighed, remembering Shi Dae.

"Boring, as usual." You muttered and opened your books on the table to finish your homework. Hyesun giggled. "You're alwys boring." She said and flicked your forehead.

You smiled and quickly finished your homework. Suddenly, you heard fan girls screaming their head off. Youlooked up and saw the kingkas of the school.

Boyfriend.

You remember what the contract said about being the girlfriend of Boyfriend. You blushed at the thought and shook it off from your head.

"Wah.. the kingkas are cute as ever!" Hyesung giggled and watched Boyfriend walk inside the library with cute smiles.

"Hi everybody!" Minwoo chuckled and threw his arms above his head. Girls squealed at his cuteness. "Yah Minwoo, don't do that!" Jeongmin barked and pulled Minwoo down from the table.

Minwo pouted.

"Hey ladies!" The Jo twins winked. Again, girls screamed louder. The librarian sighed as she tried to tell girls not to scream in the library. You rolled your eyes.

Donghyun blew an air kiss around the library. Hyunseong walked with Boyfriend, not doing anything besides listening to music.

"Let's go unnie. It's too loud in here!" You hissed and pulled Hyesung with you. As you walked past fan girls surrounding Boyfriend, Jeongmin caought a glimps of you and Hyesung. 

He watched the two of you leave with no screaming and giggling over the kingkas. Jeongmin raised his eyebrow. 

'That's weird. Usually girls would scream over us.. but not these two.' He thought and continued making girls giggle.

 

---

Boring? D;

Please comment and subscribe!!

Thank you!! ^^

 

<333