Caring Youngmin

My Fake Boyfriends.. or so I thought.

Your eyes widend as Youngmin and Jinho broke the door open. Youngmin saw your eyes, red and swollen from crying.

"~~~~..." He wisphered and hugge dyou tightly. You couldn't help but sob again. Jinho sighed and slid his hands in his pocket.

Jinyoung poked his head inside the girls toilet and frowned at the sight. Youngmin kissed your tears away and carried you on his back. "You're all wet.." He murrmered.

You sniffled as Youngmin carried you out of the toilet. Jinho squeazed your hand and gave you a small smile. "I'll get them back!" He said and pumped his fist in the air. You smiled.

Jinyoung gave you a worried look and watched Youngmin carry you away.

Youngmin piggy-backed you and walked in front of the boys change room. You blushed. "What are we-"

"Stay here." Youngmin said as he placed you down on the bench next to the room. You simply nodded as Youngmin walked in. In a few seconds, Youngmin came back out and handed you his sports clothes.

"Wear it." He said. You bit your lip and took the clothes from his hands. "Go change in the girls change room - and don't, lock yourself. Arasso?" Youngmin said as he pointed at the girls change room in front of the boys.

You nodded and quickly walked inside the change room. You changed into the clothes that Youngmin gave you. You blushed and noiced it was Youngmin's size. It was a little bit big for you, but you didn't mind.

you walked out with your wet clothes and blushed.

Youngmin slightly smiled and gave you a plastic bag. "Put your wet clothes in here, I'll carry it." He offered. You smiled and placed all the wet clothes inside the plastic bag. Youngmin carried it and held your hand.

He frowned as he saw your hair wetting your back, since it was long. He took of his school jumper and slid it on you. You bllinked and looked at the long sleeves on the end of your hand.

"Your going to catch a cold if you leave your hair dangling on your back." Youngmin explained. You blushed and squeazed his waist. "Thank you oppa.." You murmured against his chest.

Youngmin softend and your hair. "Anything for you baby." He said and kissed your forehead.

he held your hand and started walking back to class, since the bell went a few minutes ago. Even though the two of you were going to be late, there's an excuse to use.

Youngmin walked you to your class and opened the door for you. "Kim ~~~~, why are you late? And why are you here Mr Jo?" The teacher asked. All eyes were on the two of you.

"Umm, someone poured water on top of my girlfriends haed, making her wet. So I let her wear my sports clothes for today." Youngmin smiled. You blushed as Hyesung's jaw dropped.

"Okay, you may go back to your class Youngmin." The teacher said. Youngmin nodded and squeazed your hand then left. You walked towards your chair as girls smiled with envy. Hyesung nuged you.

"You have some explaining to do~" She grinned. Minwoo chuckled and shook his head.

 

---

Boring chappie, I know ):

Please comment and subscribe!

Thank you! ^^

 

<333