Evil

My Fake Boyfriends.. or so I thought.

After the long laughs and smiles, you fell into deep sleep.

Youngmin sighed as he your silky hair. Jinyoung crawled on your bed, making Youngmin glare at him. "What are you doing?"

"Sitting on the corner.." Jinyoung grinned, sitting on the far corner of your bed. Youngmin sighed and lifted the blanket over your shoulders.

"Hyung." Youngmin bulurted. Jinyoung looked up from looking at your hand. "Yeah?" Youngmin searched in Jinyoungs eyes. 

"Do you like ~~~~?" He asked. Jinyoungs eyes widened. 'Wha? I don't like her! I only like her as a.. freind.' Jinyoung screamed in his head.

"N-No! Of course not! She's yours!" Jinyoung exclaimed, waving his hands in front of his face. Youngmin narrowed his eyes on his hyung. "Okay.."

While you were sleeping, you pulled Youngmin and Jinyoungs wrists towards you. They yelped and toppled down next to you.

"Oppa.." You mumbled, squeazing both thier hands. Jinyoung chuckled and shook his head. Youngmin smiled and lightly pinched your nose.

Time past and the teacher who helped you, came in. "Is she sleeping boys?" She asked. They nodded.

The teacher came in towards you and pulled the blanket off from her leg. She softened. "It's getting better quickly.. She can participate in the activities tomorow." She said. Youngmin nodded.

"Thank you." Jinyoung smiled while bowing. The teacher nodded and left. Right after she left, you woke up.

"She's awake!" Jinyoung exlcaimed, walking towards you. Youngmin turnd around, following Jinyoung from behind.

"Oppa?" You mumbled. Youngmin smiled and squeazed your hand. "I'm here. How's your leg?" He asked. You looked down on your leg and moved it a bit.

"It's okay." You replied. Jinyoung wanted you and Youngmin to have some privacy. He stood up. "I'll leave now Youngmin.. bye ~~~~-ah. Feel better, okay?" He smiled, waving at you two.

"Thanks." Youngmin smiled. "Thank you oppa!" You beamed, waving back at him. Once he was out of your cabin, he sighed and walked towards his group.

He walked past where Jiae and her friends were laughing. His eyes widened as he heard your name being mentioned. He hide behind a bush and listened.


"Are you planning on getting ~~~~ tonight?" Another smirked. "Yeah. I'm going to get rid of her and her y friend out of the cabin so we have more space!" Jiae exclaimed, but not to loud. She clapped her hands.

Her friends laughed along with her.

Jinyoung frowned. 'I should watch out for ~~~~...' He thought. Jinyoung gritted his teeth and listened more.

"I will never let ~~~~ touch my Youngmin oppa anymore!" Jiae growled, tightening her fists into tight balls. "I'll get rid of her... even if it means killing her myself.'

Jinyoungs eyes widened. 'No... NO!'

 

---

Sorry for the late update! ); Please forgive me for all my mistakes!!

ANYONE SAW THE MV FOR BLOCK B'S 'TELL THEM' AND B1A4'S 'ONLY LEARNED THE BAD THINGS'?

HERE IT IS! IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT! ^^

enjoy!

BLOCK B - Tell Them :

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mJb3gmlKlOg

 

B1A4 - Only learned the bad things

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L26ok12pOSg&feature=player_embedded