New Morning

My Fake Boyfriends.. or so I thought.

The day past, and a brand new day came in.

You rubbed your eyes open. You noticed that it was still dark outside. you checked the time : 5:00 am

You remembered that you're having your first ever shooting.. and with the kingkas of the school as well!

You changed into grey skinny jeans, shirt and a leather jacket. You tied up your high-cuts on and tip-toed downstairs.

You ate up the left overs from last night. Your phone vibrated in your pocket, making you jump with surprise. You took it out and read the message.

We're outside ~~~~-ah! ^^

- K.S.D

 

Your eyes widned and peaked behind the windows in front of the house. You saw the black van again. You quickly ran outside and locked the door. The van door opened for you.

You went in and blushed.

Eyes stared at you. "Di-Did I choose the wr-wrong outfit?" You stuttered towards Shi Dae. He shook his head. "Perfect." He smiled. You nodded.

"Hello GIRLFRIEND!!" Minwoo exclaimed and jumped on you. Your eyes widend. "Woah, calm down baby." Jeongmin said and pulled Minwoo's colar.

Jeongmin smiled and popped his gum.

"So.. where's out first shooting?" Donghyun asked Shi Dae. "Well, your first shooting will be in your dorm." Shi Dae said. All your boyfriend's jaw dropped. "WHAT?!"

"You didn't clean your rooms yet, haven't you?" Shi Dae frowned as he crossed his arms against his chest. You looked back at your 'boyfriends'.

"N-No.." They all gulped. She Dae sighed. "Clean it and complete the mission, okay?" He said. They all nodded. 

After a few more minutes in the van, the 8 of you arrived in front of Boyfriend's dorm. You blinked. 'It's pretty close from my house.' You thought and followed your boyfriends inside their dorm.

"Well.. here's where we live." Hyunseong muttered. you looked up. It was messy, but not as messy as Hyesung's room. 

"Sorry if it's messy.." Kwangmin said. You shook your head. "It's allright, I'm used to this." You smiled. Kwangmin smiled back and started picking up rubish from the floor.

"CLEAN YOUR DORM, NOW!" Shi Dae demanded. You jumped as he banged on the wall. "N-Neh!!" You and boyfriend yelled and started cleaning up. When Shi Dae saw you helping your 'boyfriends', he chuckled.

"Not you ~~~~-ah." SShi Dae said and helped you up from the floor. "Bu-"

"Come on, just let them clean thier dorm." Shi Dae smiled. You sighed and nodded.

Minutes later, the dorm was all cleaned and shinny. You sat on the lounge floor, as everyone did the same. All furniture were moved in another room, since there was no more space. 

"Should we start?" Shi Dae asked. The camera man nodded and got ready for some action. The shooting started.

"Act like you don't know them." Shi Dae wisphered. You nodded.

"Hello! My name is Kim ~~~~! Nice to meet you!" You beamed. Shi Dae lightly clapped and mouthed : Well done.

"We're BOYFRIEND!" Boyfriend coursed and bowed. You smiled.

"Now.. here's your first mission card for the day!" Shi Dae exclaimed and gvae you the card. All cameras faced you with silence, motioning you to read it out loud.

"It says.. Boyfriends, have to carry their girlfriend bridal-style around the room, once." You said as you blushed. Shi Dae grinned. "So.. who would you like to pick first to give you a ride?" He winked. You gulped.

Who should you pick?

 

---

BLAH BLAH. Me eyes are droppy );

Please comment and subscribe!

Thank you! ^^

 

<333