Transfer Student

My Fake Boyfriends.. or so I thought.

You, Boyfriend, Hyesung and your parents had a happy dinner together like a family.

Youngmin held up meat in front of your mouth and smiled. You grinned and chomped on the meat. "Yummy." You giggled.

"Naww.. look at these two!" Hyesung smiled and batted her eyelashes. You blushed.

"Why are they here AGAIN?!" Jinho shouted as he walked in from work. You waved at him. "Hi oppa!" You giggled.

"Hi Hyung-nim!" Boyfriend exclaimed and lightly bowed. Jinho frowned. "You guys treat me like an old person. Just call me Jinho, or Jinho hyung." Jinho said and walked towards the eating table. 

"Gimmy that." Jinho grinned and bit the meat that was stuck on your fork. "YAH!" You growled and punched Jinho's stomatch.

"Dang.. your hit's gotten stronger. " He smirked. Everyone laughed at the red you.

After the family like dinner, Everyone went - except your one and only boyfriend.

"Can I sleep over here?" Youngmin asked as he slid his arms around you and pulled you closer. You shook your head. "You know that I won't let Jinho oppa kill you just by letting you sleep over here." You smiled.

Youngmin pouted.

"Okay.. then can you sleep over at our dorm?" Youngmin grinned. You laughed but shook your head." Jinho oppa won't let me sleepover at a dorm full of guys." You said. 

Youngmin groaned. "So strict." He muttered. You laughed and nodded.

"You know that school's camp's next week right? Do you want to go?" Youngmin asked. You nodded. "Then I'm comming." Youngmin smiled.

After a few moments alone, talking inside yourroom, Youngmin left. You asked your parents if you could go to the school's camp and they agreed.

 

 

The next day, Youngmin and Boyfriend walked you and Hyesung to school.

"Better take care of her." Youngmin said as he gave Minwoo a warning sign. Minwoo beamed and nodded.

"See you baby." Youngmin said and peacked your forehead then walked to his class. You smiled and went inside with Hyesung and Minwoo.

The bell went shortly and everyone quieted down.

"Everyone! We have you transfer student comming in today!" Mrs Lee exclaimed. A tall handsome boy, like-anime came walking in the classroom with a comfident smile. Girl started squealing like fan girls.

"Please introduce yourself." Mrs Lee smiled. The tall guy bowed. "Hello! My name's Jinyoung, from the group B1A4. Nice to meet you all!" He winked.

You stared at his anime like face. Smooth and creamy skin, just like a model. You shook your head.

'I allready have Youngmin oppa...' You thought and continued listening. Jinyoung caught a glance of you and stared at you.

'Woah... she's pretty.' Jinyoung thought. You looked away as you saw Jinyoung looking at you. Minwoo and Hyseung both looked at you both worried eyes. 

"Thanks for that Jinyoung. You can sit.. next to Kim ~~~~." Mrs Lee said as she pointed towards you. Minwoo sat on the other side as Hyesung sat in front of you.

Jinyoung beamed and nodded. He walked past girls, ignoring thier fan girl screaming and sat next to you. "Hi!" He smiled cutely, making you lightly blush. 

"Hi.."

 

---

OMO ?! :D

Please coment and subscrobe!
Thank you! ^^

 

<333