I missed you allready

My Fake Boyfriends.. or so I thought.

After youngmin left, you dashed up inside the bathroom and took a long warm shower.

You wore your pj's and threw the wet clothes in the laundry. You saw Youngmin's red jumper and smiled towards it. 

You then walked inside your room and went to bed. You checked your phone and gasped.

13 missed calls from Hyesung unnie.

"Oh crap!" You hissed and started dialing her number. Hyesung answered.

"KIM ~~~~!" She shouted. You gulped. "Unnie!" You beamed.

"Why haven't you been answering my calls? And why wern't you at school today?" She asked.

The next thing you know, you're blabbering about what happened for the past few days and today. Hyesung squeled.

"YOU LUCKY BASTARD!!" She screamed. You giggled. "So you're with Youngmin right?" Hyesung grinned.

"Yeah.. " You blushed. Suddenly, there was a knock on the window. Your jaw dropped when you saw a flash of blonde. "Unnie.. I'll call you later." You said and hung up.

You slowly walked owards the window and opened the curtains.

"Hi babe." Youngmin winked. You sighed and held onto your chest. "You scared me!" You pouted. Youngmin lightly laughed and jumped inside your bedroom.

"Who did you get inside here?!" You lightly gasped. "The tree." Youngmin said as he pointed at the tree right in fornt of your window. You sighed. "What are you doing here, in my bedroom!" You asked.

"You said I could visit you anytime." He smiled inoccently. "Your manager might get furious!" You said, thinking about what the manager would do to your boyfriend if he found out.

"Don't worry, I think he allready kows." He smirked. "Come here..."

You bit your lip and padded towards youngmin. He s his arms around your waist and squeazed you tightly. "I missed you for thirty minutes." He wisphered.

You laughed.

"What ar you doing here anyways?" You asked and pulled back. You noticed that Youngmin was wearing different casual clothes. "Like I said.. I missed you." He smiled.

"~~~~-ah!" Jinho called out from outside the bedroom. Your jaw dropped. You quickly pushed Youngmin inside your wardrobe. "Stay there!" You wisphered an shut the door.

You dashed towards the room door and opeed it for Jinho.

"Y-Yes oppa?" You asked with a smile. Jinho raised an eyebrow. "HWo were you talking to?" He asked. "E-Erm, Hyesung unnie." You said.

"Come down for dinner, umma and appa's home from work now." He said and held out his hand. You stared at it and refused.

"I'll come down later, I need to do.. my homework." You said while quietly glancing at the wardrobe. Jinho nodded. "Allright, see ya down there!" He smiled adn jogged dowstairs tot he dining area.

You sighed and closed the door.

"You can come out now." You said. The wardrobe door opened and Youngmin came out with a frown. "You need to go eat ~~~~-ah. I don't want you starving just to talk to me." He said.

"No, I'm really not hungry." You smiled. Youngmin pouted. "Fine.."

"Let's go to bed~" He sang and pulled you on the bed. You blushed. "Youngmin!" You gasped and wiggled out of his tight grip. He chuckled.

"I might et in trouble if my parents saw me with you.. on a bed!" You hissed and got off the bed. Youngmin pouted.

"~~~~-ah!" Your mother shouted from the other side of the door. You gaaped and pushed Youngmin under the bed.

"N-Neh umma?" You stuttered and opened the door. You saw your mother, wearing her work uniform. "Hey baby girl! How was your day at the shooting?" She asked as she hugged you.

You hugged her back. "It was fun umma." You smiled. "Come down if your feeling hungry okay?" She said.

You nodded and watched your mother walk away. You closed the door as Youngmin crawled out underneath the bed.

"I feel like a spy." He blruted. You laughed and jumpe dinto his arms. "Go back to your dorm.. I don't want to risk this." You wisphered. Youngmin sighed and nodded. "Okay baby.. just for you." He said as he your silky hair.

"Sleep tight baby." He smiled and pulled you into a deep kiss. You smiled and pulled back. "You too."

Youngmin slowly went down the window and safely arrived at the frontyard. Youngmin staretd jumping, making a heart shape with his arms.

"Saranghae!" He mouthed. You giggled and blew an air kiss towards him. Youngmin pretened to eat the air kiss and fained. You smiled.

Just then, a neighbours dog started barking really loud. Youngmin's jaw dropped and started running to his dorm. You shook your head.

"Silly!" You laughed.

 

---

NOT OVER!! IT'S NOT OVER!! >:D

Please comment and subscribe!

Thank you! ^^

 

<333