Bridal-Style

My Fake Boyfriends.. or so I thought.

You looked at each of the Boyfriend members. Donghyun mouthed : Pick Me! Youngmin and Kwangmin glared at each other for a LONG time. Jeongmin used his aeygo on you with his gum. Minwoo acted brave and stong in front of you.

Last but not least.. Hyunseong. He wasn't doing anything for you to come pick him. You walked over towards him as the camera followed you.

"I pick Hyunseong!" You smiled and put your finger on Hyunseong's nose. Hyunseong blinked. "M-Me?" He asked. You nodded.

"Woohoo!" Shi Dae cheered as the rest of the staff did as well. Hynseong stood up and walked closer. You held your hands together and closer your eyes.

Before you knew it, Hyunseong swiftly carried you in his arms like bridal-style. You quickly slid your arms around his neck, making you blush at the close distance. 

You smiled as Hyunseong walked around the room. Once he was finished, he carefully placed you down on the ground.

"Finished." He said and sat back down. The two twins glared at their hyung with jealousy. "What?" Hyunseong snapped.

"Who's next ~~~~-ah?" Shi Dae asked. You smiled and walked over towards Jeongmin and tapped his nose. He shot up and beamed with hapiness.

"HELL YEAH!!" He shouted and swiftly carried you like briadal style around the whole room. You laughed along and got placed back down on the floor.

"Hehe, that was fun!" Jeongmin winked. You laughed and nodded.

Before you knew it, Donghyun carried you around the room with a smirk. "MWAHAHAHA!!" He laughed.

Everyone took turns on carrying you around the room with bridal-style. You turned towards the camera, feeling more excited.

"Will we past this first mission?" You wondered and winked at the camera. You padded towards the rest of the guys and sat next to Shi Dae and Minwoo.

"So... did we pass the mission?" Minwoo asked. Everyone looked at Shi Dae for the anser.

"You guys..." Shi Dae said and did a little drum roll. Everyone joined in and suddenly stopped.

"PASSED THE FIRST MISSION!" Shi Dae exclaimed. Everyone cheered and clapped.

"WOOHOO!!" Youngmin grinned and carried you around the room.. again.

After the little celebration, the next mission was ready for you to complete with your 'boyfriends'.

"Next mission.." Shi Dae smiled and gave a small paper. You took it and read it quietly to yourself. Your jaw dropped.

"All boyfriends have to act cute in front of girlfriend for one minute!" Kwangmin blurted out.

 

---

UGH. I have test comming up!! One is History.. LOL, everyone in my grade failed it and has to do the test again D; And then I have science test!! >:O

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BOYFRIENED'S HYUNSEONG!! :)

Please comment and subscribe!

Thank you!! ^^

 

<333