He's the one

My Fake Boyfriends.. or so I thought.

It has to be you - Yesing (OST Cinderella's Sister)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACWXbusW9BY&feature=related

---

 

After the one minutes kiss, Youngmin pulled back with your blood on his lips. He wiped away your blood with his hands. 

"I love you... ever since I saw you." Youngmin wisphered and your cheek. Your tears fell on your work uniform, making them wet. "I-Is this.. f-for real?" You sobbed.

Youngmin nodded. "That's why I proved it to you." He smiled. Suddenly, it started raining. Youngmin took your hand. "Come on, let's go or you'll be sick!" He exclaimed and pulled you up from the gravel.

Youngmin searched the park for shelter. But all he could see with shelter, was a mini playground. He pulled you with him towards the playground and underneath the shelter.

"Wh-What-"

"You're going to get sick if we're out on the rain longer." He said. You weakly nodded and sat in front of him. You were all damped by the rain, making you shiver by the coldness.

Youngmin took a glance at you and chuckled at the cute sight. He stood up in front of you. You looked up and blushed. Youngmin stripped of his jumper and slid it on you.

"There.. warmer huh?" He smiled and sat back in front of you, only wearing his shirt and jeans. You nodded. You didn't know why your heart was beating faster than usual. "Aren't you.. cold?" You asked. Youngmin shook his head.

"I don't want you to be sick the next morning." He smiled.

"Who am I supposed to get home now?" You wisphered, looking around the park as the heavy rain fell. Youngmin sighed. "I guess we have to stay here until the rain stops." He said.

Youngmin looked at you. You were still shaking. Youngmin bit his lip and shuffled next to you. You blushed as he wrapped his arms around you small waist.

"Body heat might be better than just clothing." He smirked and buried his face against your neck. Suddenly, you felt really hot, since you were blushing so hard.

"Feeling hot now eh?" He chuckled against the nape of your neck. You shivered as wet blonde hair brushed your cheek. Youngmin sighed. "Was that.. your first kiss?" He asked. 

You bit your lip. Then flinched when you forgot that your lip was still bleeding. Youngmin pulled back and stared at your lips.

"Still bleeding..?" He said and leaned closer. You gulped and leaned backwards. You bumped against the plastic gates of the little tower of the playground.

Youngmin placed both of his hands on either side of you face and went closer. "I'll clean that up for you.. again." He wisphered and crashed his lips against yours.

This time, is was with more passion and heat. He rammed his hands everywhere on the side of your body, feeling he body heat. You didn't know what to do.

But his heart took away yours. You couldn't control yourself no more. You then s your arms around Youngmin's neck and kissed him back. He smiled against your lips.

'I think.. I feel for you, Jo Youngmin.'

 

---

Happy Youngmin fans ;) FOr all the people who wnated other boyfriend members to be 'YOUR' boyfriend, I'm sorry! ); But Youngmin was lucky enough to have a lot of voters!

Please comment and subscribe!

Thank you! ^^

 

<333