How the first day started

My Fake Boyfriends.. or so I thought.

You and Hyesung un-packed your belongings and took a small stroll around the camp site.

"Wah! Look at the guard dog!" You exclaimed, pointed at a small brown dog near the boys cabin. Hyesung grinned and follwed you towards the boys cabins.

The brown dog jumped up and down as it saw you and Hyesung walking towards it. "So cute!" Hyeung giggled as she the dogs fur.

"Cute eh?"

You and Hyesung turned towards where the voice was coming from. Jinyoung smiled and bent down on his knees.

"Who's is it?" You asked as you played with the dogs ear. "Camps own her. Her names Mika." Jinyoung said, looking at Mika.

"Aww.. what a cute name." Hyesung said. The three of you played with Mika for a while.

"Jinyoung oppa!" Jiae, the girl who nearly slapped Hyesung before shouted. Hyesung glared at her and stood up.

"Yeah?" Jinyoung asked. "Come play with us!" Jiae giggled, holding onto Jinyoung's arm. You frowned, staring at Jiae.

Jiae raised an eyebrow as Jinyoung worridly glance at you. "Um.. I'd like to stay around with these two." Jinyoung said, walking up to you and Hyesung. Jiae's jaw dropped.

"Come on oppa! They're just like normal girls! Come pick me!" She exclaimed, trying to hold her patience. She pushed you to the side and hnugged Jinyoungs arm. 

You fell on the mud, making your clothes dirty. Jinyoung and Hyesung gasped. Jiae smirked and pretended to gasp as well. "Omo, sorry ~~~~!" She said sarcasticly. 

You bit your lip as you felt pain on your leg. Jinyoung quickly pulled you up from the mud, glaring at Jiae. "Please go away, Jiae." Jinyoung snapped.

Jiae pouted and stomped off towards her friends.

"Are you okay?!" Hyesung exclaimed, looking at your bleeding arm. A stick scratched your leg as you fell in the mud. It was a deep scratch. Blood dripped down your leg, dropping on the mud. 

"Oww." You muttered as a tear fell from your eyes. "Call Youngmin." Jinyoung said. Hyesung dashed off to Youngmins room, telling him what happened to you.

Jinyoung pulled you on his back, carrying you towards a teacher. "Miss! Please help her!" He pleaded, showing the teacher your bleeding leg. "Go put her in bed, I'll be there with the first aid kit." The teacher said, quickly finding the first aid kit in her bag.

Jinyoung quickly walked to the girls cabin and placed you on top of your bed. You groaned as your leg droppe don the bed. "Sorry." Jinyoung wisphered, sitting next to you on the bed.

"Does it hurt?" He askd, gazing at your deep cut. You nodded.

Suddenly, the door flew open.

"What happened?!" Youngmin shouted, neding down on the same heght as you. "Woah... don't come close. Look at her leg." Jinyoung said. Youngmin turned to your deep cut. It mad a cut on his heart.

"How the heck did that go on your leg?" Youngmin asked, your hair. Your didn't answer. Instead, your tears rolled down your cheeks, only feeling the pain of the cut.

Youngmin's eyes widend. "Baby.. shh, sorry for the sudden outburst.." He wisphered, rubbing your arm. You calmed down, but the tears kept flowing. Jinyoung frowned as he saw you in pain.

The teacher came in and quickly put ointment on your leg, making you wince in pain. "Sorry ~~~~, this will hurt." TThe teacher said, putting more ointment on your leg.

Youngmin squeazed your hand as Jinyoung looked away, not wanting you to see in pain. "Now.. I just need to put on the bandage." The teacher said, putting the bandage around your leg tightly.

"Can you still walk?" The teacher asked. You bit your lip and sat up the side of the bed. "I don't know.." You replied. Youngmin held onto your waist, just in case you might fall.

You stood up, putting your weight on your other leg. When you put more weight on the leg you got cut, you screamed with pain.

"~~~~-ah!" Youngmin shouted, catching you from falling. Jinyoung grabbed your arm, helping you go on bed.

"YYou can't come to the activities for now Kim ~~~~." The teacher said. "Stay here and rest okay? Youngmin and Jinyoung, would you like to stay with her?"

The two boys nodded.

You sighed.

'What a waste.. I can't do anything today.' You thought, looking at Jinyoung and Youngmin.

 

---

I didn't go to school today, since I'm sick ): I went to the doctors, and they said that I don't have to go school tomorow as well.

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYEOWOOK FROM SUPER JUNIOR!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIN FROM MISS A!!

 

<3 <3 <3

 

Please comment and subscribe!

Thank you! ^^