I Love You

My Fake Boyfriends.. or so I thought.

Jiae and her little friends went back to school and were suspened from the school.

You got treated by the schools nurse at camp. You then went back to your cabin with the help of your best friend.

"Thanks unnie." You smiled as Hyesung sat you on the bed. "Friends do anything for friends." She grinned. Hyesung padded towards her wardrobe. "I'll be showering first!" She exclaimed. 

"Okay!" You smiled. You heard the shower go on and layed on your bed. You touched the bandage on your neck and sighed.

You closed your eyes and smiled. You thought of how Youngmin always saved you. As it repeated in your head, you felt heavy weight on top of you.

You oepned your eyes and gasped.

Youngmin smirked and leaned coser. "I told you.." He smirked, pecking your lips. You blushed and tried to push him off of you. "Get off oppa! Unnie's still here!" You hissed.

"I don't care.." He mumbled, kissing you again. You rolled your eyes and let him kiss you. You kissed back as Youngmin slid his hand underneath your shirt.

Suddenly, you heard a laugh comming towards the bathroom. Your eyes widened and pushed Youngmin off the bed. He landed on the floor. "Damn woman!"

You saw Hyesung grinning. " are we, big boy?" She laughed, patting Youngmin's shoulder. Youngmin glared at her. "You ruined it!" He whined.

"You're still in highschool and you want to do it with her already!" Hyesung yelled, slapping Youngmin's head. He pouted.

You laughed. 'So cute.'

"I'll leave you two alone.. but if you do something more than that, I'll call Jinho." Hyesung warned. Youngmin smiled widely and nodded. Your jaw dropped.

"You can't leave me here unnie!" You called. But Hyesung was alreayd out the cabin. Youngmin and you were the only ones in the cabin.

Youngmin turned to you with a seducive smile. He crawled in bed on top of you. "Rawr.."

You blushed as he trailed kisses around your face. "Yummy.." He growled.

Outside the cabin, Minwo and Gongchan were peaking through the curtains.

"You're hyung really wants it with ~~~~ noona." Gongchan chuckled as he kept watching Youngmin kiss you. Minwoo observed what Youngmin was doing to you.

He quickly took his notebook and pen then wrote : 'How to kiss the girl you love.'

"I need more information on how to kiss a girl!" Minwoo pouted as he wrote more information of kissing a girl. Gongchan rolled his eyes.

Suddenly, a hand was placed on top of Gongchan and Minwoo's shoulder. They turned around and gasped. "Hyung!"

"What are you guys peaking on my sisters cabin?" Jinho asked. The two boys gulped and pointed inside the window. Jinho looked and let out steam from his ears.

"YOU'RE DEAD JO YOUNGMIN!!"

You and Youngmin laughed as Youngmin locked the cabin door before Jinho could come in. 

"I love you.." You giggled.

"I love you too baby."

 

 

---

200+ subscribers?! Thank you so much! I'll meet you in my new story! :)

ILOVEYOUALL <3