Big Happy Family

My Fake Boyfriends.. or so I thought.

Months past. You and Youngmin were having a great time together during school and other days. The shooting finished and was a great succses.

You and Youngmin were walking hand-in-hand at school as people stared. He held your bag as he walked you towards your class for the period. 

"Take care allright?" He winked. You smiled and nodded. "See you!" You beamed as Youngmin walked toward shis class. Minwoo ran towards you and pounced on you. "Wah~! Minwoo oppa!" You giggled.

Minwoo was the closest person - besides Younmgin or Hyesung to you. He was like another best friend.. or kinda like younger brother to you.

"Hi ~~~~~!" He grinned and slung an arm around you. Youngmin would always get jealous about Minwoo being too close to you.

The two of you walked inside the classroom and saw Hyesung. "Unnie!" You exclaimed na djumped into her arms. Minwoo pouted. "You never do that to me." He pouted as fake tears came out.

Did you mentioned that he's an AWESOME actor?

You laughed an dpatted his back. "Next time." You giggled and turned to Hyesung. "So, how was your weekend eh?" She grinned. You blushed.

"You know exactly what happened. " You smiled. Hyesung brust out in small laughters and hugged you. "Oh, hell do I know." She laughed.

The day past just like the other days in the past. You and Youngmin walked to your home together as Jinho went to his work for the rest of the day.

"Welcome Youngminnie!" Your mother beamed as she pinched your boyfriends cheeks. "Hi umma." Youngmin smiled and bowed.

Yes, Youngmin has been calling YOUR umma, umma as well.. since your mother wanted a son-in-law just like Youngmin.

"Come eat some snacks!" Your mother smiled and pulled Yougmininside the kitchen. You laughed and followed the two inside the kitchen. Suddenly, the front door opened with a loud BANG!

"UMMA!!" Donghyun, Hyusneong, Jeongmin, Kwangmin and Minwoo came running inside and hugging your mother like she's thier mother. "Oh~ Hello boys!" Your mother smiled and hugged each one of them. Youngmin rolled his eyes.

"You. Left. Us." Kwangmin said as he pointed at Youngmin. Youngmin smirked and pointed at you. "She did as well."

Your jaw dropped and pretened to ignore him. "Whatever. You pulled her into the house!" Kwangmin fought and shoved chips inside Youngmin's mouth. Before you knew it, Youngmin's mouth was full of chis. Everyone started laughing.

Youngmin tried to speak and swollow. He finally ate the chips in one go and glared at his younger brother. "You meanie!" He snarled. Kwnamgin laughed.

"Hey~! The chick's in the house!"

Everyone turned towwards the door and saw Hyesung walking inside. "What's up partner?!" Jeongmin grinned and slung an arm around Hyesung's shoulder.

Them two are partneters for some subjects at school.

"Jeongminnie!" Hyesung laughed and patted Jeongmin's shoulder. You smiled as Youngmin quickly and quietly pulled you inside your room.

"Finally.. some peace!" Youngmin groaned and jumped onto your bed. You giggled and layed down next to him.

"It's been months since we've been together." Yougmin said. You nodded. "What, you wanna go out on another date?" You winked. Youngmin smirked an playfully kissed the tip of your nose.

"Why not?" Youngmin grinned. You laughed and snuggled against Youngmin's chest.

"Love birds~!" Hyunseong and Donghyun sang from the other side of the door. Youngmin glared towards the door. "EAVSDROPPING STALKERS!" Youngmin shouted.

"We're not!" They both hsouted. Youngmin laughed and just ignored them. Just about when he was about to lean closer and kiss you, SOMEONE inturuptted.

"Hyung! Control your hormones!" Minwoo shouted.

 

---

LOLOL. I love you Minwoo <3

Please commnet and subscribe!

Thank you! ^^

 

<333