Mission 2

My Fake Boyfriends.. or so I thought.

The next thing you know, you were sitting in front of Kwangmin. It was the second mission now, and all of you have to complete it as a 'Bofriend and Girlfriend' team.

"Start!" Shi Dae exclaimed. Kwangmin turned to Shi Dae. "Do I have to make her blush?" He asked. You blushed as everyone laughed.

"You just did! Hurry before you fail the mission!" Donghyun scolded and pushed Kwangmin towards you. You blinked.

"Wah~!" Kwangmin giggled and widend his cute eyes. He closed his eyes and pouted, making kissing noises. You blushed hard. "Uhh-"

"Next person! Quick!" Kwangmin shouted and moved back. Youngmin came up to you and winked like a cute young boy. You blushed.

Minwoo came up next and puffed his cheeks out, making him look like a cute chipmunk. You blushed harder.

Donghyun came up next and stuck his tounge out and winking. Hyunseong came up after Donghyun and opened his mouth with big eyes, making you blush.

Last but not least, Jeongmin's turn. He walked up toward syou, only having 10 seconds left on the time. "One minute is nearly up!" Shi Dae panicked. Jeongmin quickly blowed his gum in front o you and went crossed eyed while looking at the big bubble.

You blushed like crazy. You nearly looked like a betroot.

"Yay! Did we pass the mission?!" Youngmin asked cutely, again.. making you blush.

"Hmm.. camera man, what did you think?" Hyunseong asked the camera man. The man with the camera nodded.

"WE DIDN'T FAIL!!" Donghyun shouted and ran around the room with his arms above his head. You laughed and clapped lightly.

"We completed two missions in a row!" You smiled. Suddenly, the director shouted : 'CUT!' "

Shi Dae stood up and strecthed his arms. "First shoot's finished, congrats ~~~~-ah." He smiled and squeazed your shoulder. You bowed for respect. "Thank you!" You beamed.

"That was fun eh?" Jeongmin winked at you. You bit your lip and nodded. "Wah! I'm so sleepy!" Kwangmin sighed and layed on the carpet. You giggled.

"Did you have fun?" Minwoo asked you. You nodded. "It was fun." You replied. All of a sudden, your phone rang. You quickly answered it. 

"Hello?" You asnwered.

"Where the heck are you?!" Jinho shouted over the phone. You blinked at all eyes stared at you.

"U-Uhm.. I'm with my friends oppa." You said nervously.

"Which friends of yours?" Jinho asked curiously. You sighed. "Boyfriend." You relied. You can just imagine Jinho's eyes popping out.

"WHAT?! YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND?!" He screamed. You closed your eyes with embaresment.

"No! I don't have a boyfriend! I'm with the band, 'BOYFRIEND'!" You hissed. "Ohh~ I get it! OKay, see ya baby girl!" Jinho exclaimed and hunged up. You rolled your eyes and placed your phone back inside your pocket.

"Who was that?" Hyunseong asked you. "My.. brother." You said. "Hmm.. over-protective, am I right?" Youngmin grinned. You nodded.

"Well... should we get him jealous?" Minwoo smiled. You turned to him. "Huh? How are you going to do that?" You asked.

"Be your boyfriends!" They all said with thumbs up.

 

---

Wah.. sorry for not updating much!! D;

Please comment and subscribe!

Thank you!! ^^

 

<333