Persuading

My Fake Boyfriends.. or so I thought.

"He accepted us as your boyfriends ~~~~-ah!" Donghyun smiled and hugged you, carefull not shifting the towel from your top.

"No he didn't!" You denied. Hyunseong shook his head. "He just did." He winked. Why do those boys even want you to be their girlfriend in the first place?

"Why do you want me tobe ALL your girlfriends anyway?" You asked with curiousity. The boys froze and looked at each other. 

"It might be.. fun?" Youngmin smiled. You sighed. "Look. Your manager told me that I was PICKED for this boyfriend girlfriend show. So I'm not like other girls who would fall in love with all of you." You said.

'Play hard to get huh?' Jeongmin thought and popped his gum. You sighed. "Hey.. I don't mean to hurt yoiur feelings but, I'm not a fan girl of yours. But If you want me to be your fan girl... then persuade me to." You smiled. 

"With what? Looks? Sweetness? -"

"Anything you could try to do for me to be your fan girl.. or even love all of you." You said, while crossing your arms against your chest. Kwangmin smirked.

"Go get dressed first." Minwoo said and thought of an idea to make you fall in love with him. You bit your lip and walked up the stairs. You took a quick shower and changed into shorts and a shirt.

You sighed and brushed your hair. 'What would happed if I actually fall for them?' You thought.

You walked outside your room. Turning around, you gasped as someone pinned you against your door.

"Kwangmin..." You wisphered. Kwangmin smirked and leaned closer. "Am I persuading your right now?" He wishpered. You gulped and turned red.

'He's really persuading me!' You shouted inside your head. Kwangmin leaned closer and closer. You closed your eyes, thinking he would kiss you. 

But nothing came.

Instead, you felt his face against the nape of your neck. "Sorry.. that was overbaord." He murrered against your neck. He pulled back and walked downstairs without a word.

You held your chest, feeling your heart beat a million times. You sighed. "Oh gosh... that was cose.." You thought aloud.

Feeling nervous with a red face, you walked downstairs and into the lounge. You saw the boys sitting on the couch while watching TV.

"Hey, come join us." Hyunseong slightly smiled. You smiled back and walked towards them. But you couldn't find a spot where you could sit. "Um.."

You were walking in front of the boys, not letting them watch the TV. You were getting worried that they would scold you from not moving in front of the TV.

"Aish! You're blocking the view! Just sit here!" Jeongmin growled and puled you by the waist. He pulled you into his lap. He slid his arms around your waist and grinned.

"Much better than sitting on a couch right?" He winked. You blushed. "Yah.. don't do that." Youngmin glared at him. Jeongmin simled and continued watching the TV. 

"Am I.. heavy?" You asked. Jeongmin shook his head. "Light as a feather." He smiled sweetly. You softened.

 

---

Two down... four more to go persuade you ;D

Please comment and subscrobe!!
Thank you! ^^

 

<333