Jo...

My Fake Boyfriends.. or so I thought.

You pulled back from the passionate kiss.

You blushed as you saw Youngmin his lips. "Sorry.." He said as he moved back, before his hormones overtake him. (LOL xD)

You shook your head. "It's.. allright." You wisphered, feeling awkward. Youngmin bit his lips and your cheek.

"Who are you going to pick?" He asked. You made a -huh- look on your face. Youngmin sighed. "Who are you going to pick out of Boyfriend?" Your eyes widend.

'Pick? But how am I supposed to pick when they're all so sweet to me?' You thought. You shook your head. "I .. don't know." You said while hugging your knees together.

"You can take your time." Youngmin smiled. You nodded. "Uhm.. Was that your first?" Youngmin asked. You blushed. 'What is he saying?!' You thought.

"I mean.. -uh, kiss." He said, slightly blushed. You blushed and weakly nodded. You took a glance at Youngmin smirking.

'I took her first kiss.' Youngmin smirked.

Youthought deeply on who you're going to pick.

Donghyun, Hyunseong, Jeongmin, Minwoo, Kwangmin or...

Youngmin?

Youthought of what they all done for you. They got you in to bed. They treated you like someone special. They even fought for you, well.. not really but yeah.

Someone popped in your head.

"I.." You started. Youngmin raised an eyebrow. "I-?"

"I think.. I picked one." You wispherd. Youngmin's eyes widened. "Who?" He asked with curioustiy. You sighed.

"Jo..." You said his last name. Youngmin's heart beat faster. Would it be him.. or his brother?

"Jo... ACHOO!" You sneezed. Youngmin blinked. "Bless you." He chuckled and ruffled your hair. You blushed with embarsment.

"So.. Jo who?" Youngmin asked as he pulled you into a tight hug. You mealted in his arms and slid your arms around his waist.

"I think you know.." You softened. Youngmin smiled and closed his eyes with happiness.

"Jo Youngmin... I love you." You wisphered. Youngmin grinned and kissed you once again.

"I love you too.." He murmered against your lips.

Behind a tree, five boys were looking at you and Youngmin share a long kiss.

Jeongmin sighed. "As long as ~~~~'s happy, then I am." He smiled. Kwangmin nodded. "Youngmin will take care of her." He said. 

"Her sneeze was cute." Minwoo grinned. The boys look at him with a pocker face. "What? Just sayin'." He smirked.

"Hyung's also getting ." Minwoo cracked as he pinoted towards Youngmin. They all looked down on Youngmin and burst out into laughed.

"BULGE!" They all laughed together as Youngmin kissed you.

 

---

LOLOLOL. I wanted this chapter to be.... funny ? Is it? O.o

Please comment and subscrobe!!

Thank you! ^^

 

<333