Worried Oppa

My Fake Boyfriends.. or so I thought.

After a great fun under the rain, the rain stopped. Youngmin offered o walk you home.. alone.

The rest of the boys bid farewell and left. Youngmin held out his hand. "Let's go." He smiled. You smiled back and took hold of his hand.

The two of you walked towards your house, hand-in-hand.

"So... do you really pick me?" Youngmin grinned. You immediatly nodded. Youngmin chuckled and pulled you into a hug. "Thanks." He wisphered.

You bit your lip and closed your eyes as your head was against his warm protective chest.

The two of you arrived in front of your house. Suddenly, the door swung open. Your eyes widened.

"WHY THE HECK DID YOU COME HOME LATE?!" Jinho screamed, smoke fuming out his ears. You gulped. "Oppa, I was with..- him." You said as you pointed at Youngmin.

He smiled and slightly bowed. "Hello."

Jinho glared at Youngmin. "What were you doing late at night with him?" He asked. You blushed as Youngmin's smile turned into a playfull smirk. Jinho looked up and down.

"And why did you play in the rain?! You might get sick!" He said and pulled the bottom of the jumper that Youngmin gave you. He raised an eyebrow. "Who's.. jumper's this?" He asked.

"Mine." Youngmin butted in with a wide smile. Jinho's jaw dropped. "Did he-"

"No, he did not me!" You blurted with a small blush. Jinho sighed. You bit your lip and turned towards Youngmin. "You can go now... bye." You smiled and hugged him.

ou didn't want to give him a kiss in front of Jinho, just a hug. Youngmin frowned. "Kiss?" He wisphered .Jinho raised an eyebrow. "Yah, what's taking your time?" He snapped.

You flinched and turned to your brother. "Oppa, can you go inside? I'll be there in a second, I just need to talk to Youngmin for a bit more." You said with big puppy eyes.

Jinho sighed. He couldn't resist those cute eyes of yours. "Allright, not to long allright?" He said and walked inside the house, leaving the door a little bit open.

"That was close. "You muttered. Youngmin grinned and slid his arms around your waist. "I'll miss you." He wisphered. You giggled. "You just live how many blocks away from mine?" You smiled.

Youngmin smirked. "Does that mean I can visit you whenever I like?"

"Why?" You asked with curousity. Youngmin chuckled and shook his head. "nothing. See you tomorow at school, we're going to do shooting during school tomorow." He said.

"Bye!" You wave din front of his face. Youngmin frowned. "Do you want me to leave allready?" He pouted. You laughed and shook your head. "No, but my oppa will kill me." You said. Youngmin sighed.

"Fine... take care allright?" Youngmin said. You nodded. "Goodnight!" You smiled.

"Sleep tight baby girl..." He wisphered and kissed the side of your lips, making you turn into a beetroot.

"GO!" You exclaimed and pushed him. He laughed and waved. "Bye!"

 

---

It's 2:45 in the morning ); I woke up so early, and I don't know why :O I'm weird eh ? ;)

Please comment and subscribe!

Thank you! ^^