Saved by..

My Fake Boyfriends.. or so I thought.

Jinyoung watche you as you walked into the kitchen. You helped your mother carry some snacks in the lounge room.

Smiling, you fed Youngmin. He grinned and slightly bit your finger. You pouted and slapped his on the shoulder. He laughed playfully.

Jinyoung watched as the rest were having fun. He looked away, but would come back to stare a your angel-like face.

"I'll get some drinks for you!" Your mother beamed happily and walked back inside the kitchen. "I'll help!" You offered and ran towards your mother.

Youngmin smiled as he watched his girlfriend helping out. Youngmin turned around and saw Jinyoung slightly taking glances at you. Youngmin raised an eyebrow and poked Jinyoung's forehead.

"What are you looking at?" Youngmin asked. Jinyoung stiffened. "Umm.. what kind of drinks that they're preparing?" Jinyoung lied.

Youngmin nodded.

On the other hand Jinyoung was not looking towards the kitchen just by that excuse. He was looking at you.

"Umma, let me carry that." You smiled and took the cups from your mothers hand. Your mother grinned. "Thanks."

You walked in the lounge room, tripping on your own foot. Before you could actually see the floor on your face, someone's arm was placed around you from falling.

You looked up, seeing Jinyoung.

Are you okay?" He asked, pulling you up. You nodded and slightly bowed. "Thanks." You smiled. You noticed that Jinyoung had the cups in his hands. You bit your lip and held out your hands.

"I'll take the cups now." You said. Jinyoung snapped out of his stare and gave you the cups.

Youngmin saw all of it.

He held in his jealousy inside, not showing that he saw the little accident.

'That should've been me!'  He shouted in his head.

You padded towards the ounge room and to the kitchen back and fourth. Helping your mother, at the same time as having fun with the new boys in the house.

You watched from the side as Gongchan talked to Minwoo. Minwoo stood up straight and montioned Gongchan to stand up in front of him.

And he did. Minwoo compared on how short he was. He pouted.

"Why am I short?!" He whined. Everybody heard and laughed. You sat next to Youngmin and laid your head on top of his shoulder. He smiled.

"Tired?" Youngmin asked. You lightly shook your head. "Not yet." You said. Youngmin chuckled and pinched your nose. "Don't force yourself alright?" He said.

"Okay." You smiled and hugged his warm arm. You were glad that you had responsible boyfriend like Youngmin.

 

---

Sorry not updating yesterday!! ): I had to go over to a party, then sleep over there... sinc I was so tired.

ANYONE SAW BLOCK B'S NEW TEASER?! :D

HERE'S THE LINK IF YOU HAVE'NT SEEN IT :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DjXqJ3js7c

Raise your hands if envy me, HALO..HALO HALO HALO <3

 

Please comment and subscribe!

Thank you! ^^