Break Down

My Fake Boyfriends.. or so I thought.

Fixed Star - Infinite    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4tOyEvnSyY

Please start it at 1:22 :) Listen while reading please! I think It'll help you feel the mood... ? O.o

---

 

You quickly wipped your tears away and continued working.

After hours of work, you finished and walked in the streets. The anti fans were replaying in your head. Should you back out of the show?

You sighed.

"Why me..." You wisphered. You walked through a park near your house and sat on the swings. You weakly pushed yourself to make you swing higher as the tears rushed down your cheeks.

'It just have to be me..' You thought. After a few seconds, you couldn't push yourself in the swings anymore and started walking around the park. You arrived in fromt of a tall Autumn tree. 

You slighty smiled at the falling leaves. Suddenly, someone hugged you from the back. You gasped and quickly turned around.

"Why are you crying..?" Youngmin asked as he your cheek. You pushed back and ignored looking in his eyes.

"Nothing.." You said and started walking away, but Youngmin grabbed your wrists. "~~~~.. tell me what's wrong." He pleaded and stared into your eyes with passion. Your tears went down while you were staring back at him.

"I'm fine." You replied and pulled away from his grasp. Youngmin frowned and took your hand. He pulled you into his broad chest. "Please tell me.. I don't want to see you like this." He wisphered, slightly feeling the pain you're having.

You shook your head against Youngmin's chest. Youngmin sighed and your hair. "I hate seeing you like this for the first time." He said, wiping your tears away.

"It's all my fault.." You sobbed. Youngmin raised an eyebrow as he held you by the waist. "What's your fault?" He asked.

"I shouldn't have accepted being your girlfriend for the show." You said. Youngmin frowned. "What happened? Who made you cry?" He asked, ignoring about being the show and all that stuff.

"A-Antis.." You cried and pulled away. "I'm sorry.." You wisphered. Youngmin's eyes widend and pulled you back. You tried to get out of his grasp, but he was too strong.

"Don't you dare run away crying like that Kim ~~~~." He snarled. More tears poured down your eyes, thinking about shat ould happen to you tomorow at school.

"No! Let me go!" You shouted. Youngmin pulled you harder and squeazed you like theres no tomorow. "Never, ever.. let me worry about you like that." He growled.

You felt like a weak nerd. You toppled down on the ground in your knees. You didn't know why you breaking down alot.

"Stop it ~~~~-ah.. I'm begging you damn it!" Youngmin cried. He went down onto his knees, facing you. He pulled you into another hug.

"I don't want anyone causing you pain like this.." He said and rubbed your back. You bit your lip as a hard as you could to stop yourself from crying louder. 

You never felt this much pain just from anti fans. Never in your whole life you were hated this much.

Your lips bled and slowly ran down your chin.

"Look at yourself ~~~~-ah.." Youngmin gritted his teeth. Youngmin leaned closer as he stared at your bleeding lips. "Let me clean this up for you.." He said. 

You felt his hot breath against your lips. You shivered. 

Youngmin closed his eyes and pulled your neck closer. "I love you..." He wisphered and pressed his lips against yours. Your eyes widend.

You froze. Youngmin, stole your first kiss.

 

---

AKEGUKSJRBGKUGK. I HATE WRITING DRAMATIC CHAPTERS D; It takes me like.. an hour to type a dramatic chapter!! >:O

 

Please comment and subscribe!
Thank you! ^^

 

<333