Welcome to the family

My Fake Boyfriends.. or so I thought.

Time past and school finished.

Hyesung pulled you and Minwoo out the school gates and crossed her arms against her chest. "Explain how you got wet." She demanded as she tapped her foot.

You looked at Minwoo. He nodded and gave you a small smile. "Fine.." You said and told the whole story.

Minwoo frowned as he saw hurt in your eyes. You didn't want to show your swollen eyes, so you looked down, hiding your face behind your hair.

"Those es! I'll beg them for mercy!" Hyesung growled and punched the air. You slightly smiled. 

You were so happy that you have friends like them. You would never be the person who you are without them.

"~~~~-AH!!"

"Oof!" You gasped as someone squealed your body. You turned around and laughed. "Hi Baro oppa." You giggled. Baro grinned and ruffled your hair.

Behind him were Gongchan, Sandeul, CNU and Jinyoung. Sandeul gave you his killer smile, making you blink of the shinyness.

The next thing you know, someone pecked you on the cheek. You gasped and turned around. Youngmin smirked and slid his arms around your waist. "Hey ~~~~-ah.." You blushed and smiled.

"~~~~-AHH!!!"

You blinked as you saw your brother jumping towards you and your friends. You and your friends laughed as Jinho panted for air.

"Do you want to come with us?" Hyunseong asked B1A4. "Where?" CNU asked.

"~~~~-ah's house. We go there two times a week." Jeongmin grinned and held out a piece sign. they all looked at you and your brother. "Would it be okay of we come?" Sandeul asked.

"No-" You cut Jinho off. "Yes! Sure you guys can come! Umma will love more people to come over!" You beamed. Jinho glared at you. 

"Damn it.." He cursed. All of you laughed together and walked to your place. Once al of you got there, Jinho knocked on the door.

"Did you forget your keys oppa?" You asked. Jinho nodded.

Suddenly, the door opened.

"Wah~! Welcome again boys- oh.. new boys?" Your mother smiled. B1A4 bowed. "Hello! We're B1A4!" They said with big smiles... especialy Sadeul's smile.

"Aww.. Come in! I'll prepare snacks for all of you!" Your mother exlcaimed and pulled all the boys inside.

You, Hyesung and Jinho sighed as you followed the bunched of boys in the lounge room.

Jinyoung searched the place with his eyes and smiled. 'Feels like my old home.' He thought and sat next to Gongchan and Baro.

Jinyoung stared as Youngmin pulled you on his lap. You giggled as his arms s around your waist. Jinyoung bit his bottom lip and looked away.

'Why does my heart hurt..?'

Jinyoung looked at your pure beautiful face. Your bright smile.. your sparkling eyes. Jinyoung sighed and turned to look away.

'I don't love her.. no- I can't love her... But, this is love at first sight, right?'

 

---

Sorry for not updating much guys! ); Another test coming up...

please commet and subscribe!

Thank you! ^^

 

<333